It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Had few hours today to play with nonsense.. i mean valentine´s day..
my source image was statue
fullsize image

free for good home

BTW what are the odds for having norovirus and after that few days later influenza? Last time i had that Infuenza i was a kid, now Friday had fever 40,5 celsius and Saturday hubby took me to hospital to rehydrate. In those two days i was awake totally 4 hours... next year i will get a shot. Gladly kid and hubby has survived from these and have had a influenza shot.
edit on 26-1-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

hey, click my signature link and enter it in the contest.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Found it
I guess it will be my only entry.. i am somewhat crippled when it comes to valentine lol

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

yeah, me too.

I have one more idea to work out. Then ill have to hope for further inspiration.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Dollukka glad you're finally doing okay. I wondered why I had not seen
anything recently posted by you.
Thanks for sharing your original image as I am so new on the block &
trying to learn PS plus integrating into the creative side.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Im saying again ( knocking on wood ) im fine. I am basicly healthy person, i eat healthy and exercise.. maybe thats why it hit me so hard.

I hope you find your PS joyable, there is always new things to learn and freetime is never spent more wisely
Besides doing something creative keeps brains in a work and dementia way...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

edit on 1/26/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Very nice BFFT!! I like the divine hermaphrodite addition very much; I do however have a small request (I think it is anyways, I'm not too familiar with photoshop), could you exchange the symbols in their(DH) hands? The sun for the male, and the moon for the female? Otherwise; good quality and resolution

edit on 27-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi guys

As promised here is the tattoo I was talking about:

My friend now has account on ATS and will hopefully sign on, if so his name is Rocket3

The brief:

Rocket wants to jazz this up a bit with some colour

A moon in there would be nice, but the size, shape and type of moon...........well that's why I thought all of us working together would be a good idea, more artists, more ideas.

Clouds have also been mentioned

Rocket would like it to have a dark theme.

The size of the tattoo 10cm wide by 15cm high from tip to tip of the ink, so that's about 4 inches by 6 inches for our American cousins.

That translates into about 283 X 425 pixels in a language we all understand

Apart from that guys the world is our oyster........................... Have fun

I've quickly whitened out the T shirt here so as to not be distracted

Rocket is a biker and rides one of these bad boys

He has a quick wit and wicked sense of humour so it could be fun messing around with this.

So there's the tat............. there's the brief

And there is our next challenge

Enjoy

Cody

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

i extracted the tattoo

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Thanks BFFT

I was in a major rush for an appointment

So now we have our canvas

Cody

edit on 27/1/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Tell us more about Rocket... Is he sculls and heavymetal guy, Rock´n Roll. Things like dark edge feeling or more positive. What does he like? What thrives him ?
Tattoos are very personal and if picking wrong which doesn´t fit with person´s world it might bring regrets later. You have to love what you get in your skin.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

like this?

edit on 1/27/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yes, except the other way around good sire. The sun must always be on the left

Bravo though!! You lads around here never cease to amaze me with the beauty you create.... You know... Lots of people pay money on other boards for the kind of work that you folks do for free around here.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hello dear Cody,

Here's my take on it.
I think the moon should go on the left to make the whole drawing/tattoo more balanced.

Sorry, if it looks messy. But I hope my idea comes across. Had to finish it before cooking dinner.

Thanks very much for the opportunity, I enjoy drawing, and haven't done anything since summer.
I'm curious what the everyone else will come up with.

(Also the tree is very detailed, so if you add too much detail, the whole tattoo will become one unrecognizable thing. IMO)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

You even have gorgeous handwriting.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sorry guys real life got in the way
This is a bad scan of stuff we've been messing around with, but to be honest I think a larger crescent blood moon might work better, I put the guy sitting by the tree to try and make it look deeper.

But the canvas is still very much blank, hopefully Rocket will pop by and let us know more

Cody

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by cody599

Tell us more about Rocket... Is he sculls and heavymetal guy, Rock´n Roll. Things like dark edge feeling or more positive. What does he like? What thrives him ?
Tattoos are very personal and if picking wrong which doesn´t fit with person´s world it might bring regrets later. You have to love what you get in your skin.

No offence meant dollukka

I'd be really uncomfortable revealing any more, this is a new member and he need's to find his feet, and get out there in his own right, whereas, we are established.

I like to think that I have a reputation for integrity, as daft as it sounds I plead the 5th.

Cody

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I played hookey from work today to sleep a few extra hours this morning. This means that Ill likely be working from home for a few hours so my head stays above water tomorrow.

I need to get Veritas rework done, then I am focusing on this.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by cody599

I played hookey from work today to sleep a few extra hours this morning. This means that Ill likely be working from home for a few hours so my head stays above water tomorrow.

I need to get Veritas rework done, then I am focusing on this.

No rush BFFT I just thought it would be fun to play

I still need to get a third entry for the valentines day contest, I took the wife to buy some hiking boots this weekend but I don't think that'll be a winner LOL

Cody

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join