It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Regarding the wolves, they are for me yes... but they are for you too. There is no rush, whether you spend this time slowly or quickly makes no difference to me - this is about learning, about creating beauty, about heart. (hopefully that will make sense as there is nothing weird or flirty in it...)

You put it to the side when you need, and go back to it when you need. It's about you. It is FOR you, just as much as myself, which means you must act like it is a gift for yourself as well.

It is not necessary to have a deadline, nor have stress... it is necessary to have joy, and peace in it.

I am learning from you, as much as anything... and I am grateful for that. Let this thread be a happiness to you. It was what it was originally created for, in the very beginning. It was for happiness... to have it, and to share it. So enjoy it!!!!!!

Everything in my life has changed in what seems little more than a blink of an eye, and I am swaying and a bit off kilter.. although happier than I can even imagine. I have no need, and certainly no rush. Please, this is for you... its no demand upon you. Just a hope for you.

I suppose trying to explain sounds stupid, as I cannot seem to sound like someone that another person can understand... lol... sorry. I am trying.. As a side note: I am so glad my husband can understand me!
edit on 25-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

That was beautiful OB

A bang on assessment of this thread.

Cody

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Nicely put B !

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop by and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!

And on that note, a little turkey humor to share with you all

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hey, just wondering if this pic would be acceptable/if it needs resizing would someone please help me out? I no longer have fireworks mx and don't know photoshop. Would be much-appreciated. Wanted to use this as a skin. (also, how do i get the invisible avatar?)

thank you for the help!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help....it is a holiday in the US, but some of the avatar creators reside elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Here is the background - sized correctly: (Put it as your background)

Here is the invisible avatar. You cannot see it, but it is between the lines, just save as then upload and place as your avatar.

If you have any problems refer to the instructions on the very first page of this thread. Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Good job!!

Sorry, I was 'away' from my desk so to speak!!
I was here but not....

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Happy thanksgiving guys

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I think they have finished it. So dead around here they are either asleep or passed out.

Can it be both?

Hmmm.

High Cody!

P

edit on 27/11/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

tyvm!! it looks great!
)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving! WOOHOO!

Woke up this morning to more SNOW and I plan on being in the kitchen at least half the day! I'm just trying to wait another hour before going in there... but I'm bursting to start! hahaha

Neno is happy because he says its better crocker day and he gets to sneak in the kitchen all day and steal bites here and there as I cook... lol

men are so ornery! Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Here is the snow this morning! Great big fat flakes!

edit on 27-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanksgiving is today, it was just that school was out yesterday too.. some people have days off from work for thanksgiving the day before, the day of, and the day after..

But today is actually the day..

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I think they have finished it. So dead around here they are either asleep or passed out.

Can it be both?

Hmmm.

High Cody!

P

High ?
Usually a tad dizzy from the fumes around this time P

Good to see you around mate
Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm officially jelous OB
We don't have an independence day. We are however
responsible for plenty !!

You and Nero have a magical day y'all
Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Thanks Cody.. I just woke him up because a pan is in the attic and I cannot go into the attic.. fears.. long story.. lol

anyhoo..

Thanksgiving is not an independence day, it is a day to celebrate life and be thankful we are alive. When the pilgrims first came to America they almost didn't live through the winter. Many (if not most) died the first winter, and the few who ended up surviving did so because the Native Americans helped them, and then showed them how to manage eating off this new land..

Showed them how to plant corn, what animals to kill for food ect. This is why we eat turkey on thanksgiving, and eat corn and have things like pumpkin pie.. These are all natural foods from this land..This is also why we have it after harvest time and at the very beginning of winter, its to remember that we couldn't make it through winter without the gift the Native Americans gave us.

that is what thanksgiving is all about.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Obvious spray booth issues - are obvious ...

Deep breaths .. 1 - 2 - 3 - Exhale and hold ...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hey B !

And all my US mates !

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Hope you can all enjoy the time with family and friends - just hamming it up - ribbing each other,

in good spirits - just because it is better to give ... if only once a year.

( It's OK though - we have a beer can regatta here !! )

With you in spirits - wild turkey . - " No killin' - just sippin' ".

edit on 27-11-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm Lovin' that photo OB!
Nice one.
G

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That was the monochrome one... here is one of the ones I took this morning in color:

If you click on them and do the view image, you can see the larger image..

They did come out really cool.. I'm thinking of going back out and taking a few more photos since we have lots more snow now! (Plus at current moment I'm kicked out of the kitchen while my mother in law makes the deviled eggs!)

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join