It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

This is my "I'm feeling sexy" Avatar! All women must have one... for those moods of sexiness!

I'm glad you have so many choices now!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

haha..."everybody" is a lot of people!

But I'm sure if everybody knew you like we do they'd all love you back!

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
As a side note... I love everybody!

I love everybody too!

It must be 'I love you day' or something. Been hearing that word a lot today, and I mean an unusual amount of a lot. Synchronicity at play again, I guess.
Heard it at work, at home, on the tv.
I think our cat meowed it to me too. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: cody599

Hey hey hey... giving away my wolves are you?????

hahahaha

Nah

Your wolves are special to me, and you know I'd have spent more time and energy to get it just so

So Mr B is in for a treat tonight

I only have one other AV that isn't biker based and I use it for births and deaths, but I do LOVE it. And you guys sexed it for me before I could spell piant

Cody

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

As a side note... I love everybody!

I love everybody too!

It must be 'I love you day' or something. Been hearing that word a lot today, and I mean an unusual amount of a lot. Synchronicity at play again, I guess.
Heard it at work, at home, on the tv.
I think our cat meowed it to me too. lol

Nope RR

That was me talking about your apple pie

I heard a lot of words at work today, f featured a lot as did another I refuse to even type the first letter of !! But I did meet the architect of the current project.

Second architect I ever met that I actually like, down to earth and actually (at least pretends) to listen.

Now where's my recipe book ?

Cody
(Just kidding I know you're busy, enjoying your other book btw when I get time to read it)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hahaha.
Thank you dear Cody.
I'm happy you had a very nice day.
Yes, I've signed the contract for my new job next year, and now I'm busy/excited preparing slideshows and lessons.

The apple pie was delicious, not much left for me though, Mr.R ate it almost all up.

I will finish my cook book this Christmas, I have to, been dragging it out too long.
I hope you enjoy my other book, I have to warn you that it starts very light-hearted, but gets very dark later on, if it's not your cup of tea, no worries.

Wishing you and all a very pleasant evening.

RR

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

You can't scare me RR the darker it gets the more I'll read into it

Excellent news on both the apple pie and the job front
It's so good to see you so happy, you deserve it.

Have a great evening and lovely day tomorrow.

Angels on your pillow

Cody

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
a reply to: 74Templar

Is it possible to have a plainer background, please? Forgive my asking but the palm trees are too Jeb Bush for my comfort zone.

Any particular style or colour? I kind of went with the current blue you have, but to be honest it was actually the more toned down styles when I searched 50s background. I might actually do a re-hash, oddly enough OM's record style background was what I was trying for.

Will have another crack a bit later on.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you all for your welcome and support. i know i’m in for some learning which i appreciate and anticipate (not).

I am hasitant to showcase my own designs, hence my empty avatar-box. maybe i would use Snarky’s last image of that tree for a while because i am always interested in the tree-of-life-meaning which that one reminds me of.

but i have made some more designs. here one i made when Natalia (of course its hers if she wishes) first asked for a half woman/half cat image with a top hat (if i recall correctly). it was a kind of warm-up piece, also to the coming event of Christmas. it took me for ever – unlike the speed i noticed you guys can display.

Timely, you have your answer…………. but here

Snarky, may i use that creation of yours ?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Cody

Hi again! Would it be hard to replace the wolf with or do something similar with these?

Girl 1 Full Size

and or this

Girl 2 Full Size

Or

Girl 2.2 Full Size

Thanks in advance You guys got me hooked on a wardrobe, and you are ALL so talented lol

Lil
edit on 11/18/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2014 by Lilroanie because: Geeze I can NOT type today

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here are to freebies if anyone wants them...

White Egret

Happy Alien

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

LOL

I'm no prude OM but I have fallen fowl of T&C's so often the mods have a chair outside my flat !!!

Took me a long time to get used to it, but I forget that kids lurk as well.

Been messing around so free to a good home if anyone wants it

Cody

Cody that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too attached to my avatar right now, but I did it upload it to use in posting!!!!!!

edit on 18-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanssouci

Snarky, may i use that creation of yours ?

Yes, my friend, you are more than welcome to it!!

You will need an invisible avatar to go with it..... if you don't have one, there is one available HERE along with the instructions

Have any problems with it, just let me know

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Has anyone used this one yet.

Free to a good home.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh Gordi, well done! Definitely with the tarsier. I'm partial to the blonde pinup girl because that's my hair color but they're ALL great!!

Saunters away singing, "I'm bringing sexy back..."

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Rainbow, I really love these images. It just goes to show that you don't have to bare all to be sexy. Thank you so much.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Very nice, Operation (both of them). I love the coloration and the choice of images. I think you sent Cody to a cold shower.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is my "I'm feeling sexy" Avatar! All women must have one... for those moods of sexiness!

I'm glad you have so many choices now!

I couldn't agree more, OB!

Thank you, everyone, for glamming up Grace! I'll be sporting all of them from my new avvy wardrobe, depending on my mood. 'Way, way more and better than I ever anticipated!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar
Any particular style or colour? I kind of went with the current blue you have, but to be honest it was actually the more toned down styles when I searched 50s background. I might actually do a re-hash, oddly enough OM's record style background was what I was trying for.

Will have another crack a bit later on.

Hey, Templar. Sorry to be such a pain. Just a plain background would be wonderful -- maybe gradated blue into purple. (I'm a simple kind of chick, despite my new vampiness.) But, only if and when you have time! I have so many great avvys now that I feel almost guilty.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

More like this?

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join