It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey guys! I really appreciate the work that you do here, on this thread. I must confess that, although I love my bug-eyed tarsier avatar, sometimes I look with envy on some of the other sex kitten femme fatale avatars on ATS. i have a birthday coming up next month and I'm feeling a bit stodgy. Can you turn me into something that's absolutely smoldering to help me forget time's inevitable forward march???

Sorry Cody, you will just have to deal with it. Even Mum gets to have some fun occasionally.

edit on 11/17/2014 by graceunderpressure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lucky for you I took a day off. Everyone's asleep (damn sickness) so I thought I'd get in some art time, the old school way.

a reply to: lotusaugen

This is my take. A little darker, and not really south parkish, but the elements fit together;

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar

Now that's more like it!!

I was really breaking my head over this one...

Excellent job

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: snarky412

Damn, that is gorgeous....I love it and would love to make it mind ....thanks.....

Thank you very much

Then it shall be yours!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank you, my dear.....it's gorgeous.....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you, my dear.....it's gorgeous.....

Wow, that does look great!

You wear it well my dear
Looks good on you too

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: cody599

Surely this can't be what is meant??

This is how I read the description...please let us know if we are heading in the right direction with this...

Peace

LMAO....love it!!

Very good idea---even if that's not what he had in mind, very well done

--------------

This is my take. A little darker, and not really south parkish, but the elements fit together;

But then again, yours catches his wishes as well

Very good at interpreting what he asked for

The 2 of you gave him very good ones to choose from, whether he wanted a serious avi or comical avi, he's got both

You guys did awesome
Some good work being put out here

edit on 17-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

So I was trying for the 50s style pin up poster girl style with this. The femme fatale bit in the bottom not too sure if it's too much or not, so I did one with and one without;

And of course the tarsier just had to be included there....

edit on 17/11/2014 by 74Templar because: changed pic sizes.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How far back in time would you like to go?

I am sitting here thinking 'smouldering' and all that comes up in my mind is the word cremation. Perhaps we are both too old.

How about going back to childhood and something cute?

P

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
Hey guys! I really appreciate the work that you do here, on this thread. I must confess that, although I love my bug-eyed tarsier avatar, sometimes I look with envy on some of the other sex kitten femme fatale avatars on ATS. i have a birthday coming up next month and I'm feeling a bit stodgy. Can you turn me into something that's absolutely smoldering to help me forget time's inevitable forward march???

Sorry Cody, you will just have to deal with it. Even Mum gets to have some fun occasionally.

Aww mum

I found this old shot of you

Trust me doing a search for femme fatal at 6:30 am with not enough coffee turned up some surprising results

T&C's prevent me from posting the best but I think this scrapes in under the radar. Looking good mum

Prodigal son

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Your avatar creations are just stunning. amazing. I have followed your posts for quite some time on a lurking basis and must say you guys go from better to even better.

I feel nearly too nervous to participate but would like to say hello to everybody in this thread and contribute with one of my creations answering the request by lotusaugen. Hope this is alright by all of you and you can tell me honestly what you think and constructive criticism is welcome. Have i got the size correct ?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sanssouci

First off, don't be nervous. We are (for the most part) normal people in here.

About the only prerequisites for joining in here is a love of artwork, a desire to help other members, and finally to put your hand up and say I'm in. That's about it. Anyone is welcome to participate. We are all still learning the wonderful world of digital artwork, and like any group, we all have our own different styles of art. This gives the members almost always the right image they are after.

The image itself is pretty much spot on for size, I use 200x440, but anywhere from 440-450 is useable.

As for tips, about the only one I go by is remember there is additional info on every avatar, so placement around those is sometimes paramount otherwise details end up being hidden. The image you've done is pretty good along with having the right placement too.

Give it a go, it is fun.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the team

Temp's right in all he said, this time last year I was
a wide eyed newbie artist, these guys took me in, welcomed me
and now I cover thd night shift all time zones.

Good to meet you

Cody

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Still need to know if you are near Brighton or Ramsgate ...

Check my sig strip ...

( zazz is curious too ! lol )

edit on 18-11-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Another one I'm not sure if it has been posted already or not..... *sigh*

Welcome, the more the merrier!!

Always have a spot for new artists and their ideas
Please, feel free to join in anytime you like

Very nice job for you first avi request...

You may also post any of your own designs if you like

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That's a beauty Snarky!
Really Lovely.
G

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Oh, that is so cool. And you must be psychic -- I always get "pin up girl" from people in real life. 'Love the way the tarsier is perched upon her knee. May i make one tiny request? Is it possible to have a plainer background, please? Forgive my asking but the palm trees are too Jeb Bush for my comfort zone.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

How far back in time would you like to go?

I am sitting here thinking 'smouldering' and all that comes up in my mind is the word cremation. Perhaps we are both too old.

How about going back to childhood and something cute?

P

Smouldering = cremation? Oh dear, Pheonix, we've been hanging around ATS too long!
It's funny that you and Templar both had the "far back in time" and "something cute" ideas at the same time. 'Sounds like Yoda. I think "pinup" definitely works, here.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Aww mum

I found this old shot of you

Trust me doing a search for femme fatal at 6:30 am with not enough coffee turned up some surprising results

T&C's prevent me from posting the best but I think this scrapes in under the radar. Looking good mum

Prodigal son

Gorgeous, son -- thank you! Even better than your first finger painting, which I still have on the ice box. Be sure to explain to Mrs. Cody that you were romping through femme fatales at 6:30 am for a good cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join