It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not a problem! Basically what you want is the statue with a turkey leg and a pilgrams hat, and a couple masonic symbols for good measure!

CAN DO! Everyone will start working on the statue post haste!

- Here is the statue itself in full with no background.. for anyone wanting it to be a bit easier either now or in the future!

edit on 30-10-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Not a problem! Basically what you want is the statue with a turkey leg and a pilgrams hat, and a couple masonic symbols for good measure!

- Here is the statue itself in full with no background.. for anyone wanting it to be a bit easier either now or in the future!

I have said this before.

But here we are ... in full glorious - have your say - posture, again.

My call was, will and is ...

" Pull My Finger!"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

HAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your welcome... anytime!

I'm not quite done here... as I still need to add your lettering for "ATS" (and do some touch-ups)

But what do you think of this so far, I did an abstract fall colors for the background since you wanted it for thanksgiving, and added your masonic symbol with some wording there...

would you like me to add the ATS to this and be pretty much done? Or would you prefer a different background?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

Just watch out for the far left corner where it's still a little dark.

BFFT was in there for quite a while, I'd be very careful "feeling" around near there....

... yeah 74T, I tend not to go back there..... WHAT is THAT SMELL anyway??? LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

My fault Gbro
Been too busy at work and haven't had the time to muck out the monkey, I asked Zarni to do it for me, he's still doubled over laughing now.

Cody

edit on 30/10/14 by cody599 because: crap spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I have said this before.

But here we are ... in full glorious - have your say - posture, again.

My call was, will and is ...

" Pull My Finger!"

Nuff said

Cody

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

ATS would be cool. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone want to do a thanksgiving avatar with Augie holding a turkey leg and wearing a pilgrim hat?

Heck, while we're at it how about a Xmas one with a candy cane in hand and a stocking cap?

LOL - I couldn't resist doing a Halloween one too... just for a giggle!

G

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody, did you read my last post?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I went ahead and gave you a floor, so your statue wasn't just in suspended animation... hope you don't mind the touch ups I did

tried to make the background look like a curtain, although that was probably a bit lacking... sorry.

If you are thinking that whole thing isn't quite manly enough for any reason.. (men can be weird sometimes!...lol) then I made this, a bit more plain and not all the fall colors..

You choose and make into your background any one you would like! I apologize but I don't have the same font that was used on the one you currently have... so I used old english font for the "ATS"

Happy Thanksgiving in advance!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I must have missed it sled.....................sorry it's been a long day, I'll read back.

Cody

ETA: Read it sled, I might get a chance to sort it out tonight, I've put my back out again and need to be fit as possible for tomorrow, so I'm going to have a long soak and try to free it up. If not tonight I'll sort it out tomorrow.

edit on 30/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I went ahead and gave you a floor, so your statue wasn't just in suspended animation... hope you don't mind the touch ups I did

tried to make the background look like a curtain, although that was probably a bit lacking... sorry.

If you are thinking that whole thing isn't quite manly enough for any reason.. (men can be weird sometimes!...lol) then I made this, a bit more plain and not all the fall colors..

You choose and make into your background any one you would like! I apologize but I don't have the same font that was used on the one you currently have... so I used old english font for the "ATS"

Wow , that looks great OB!

I like the red one best.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Thanks for the compliment (although I'm sure most of the people here could do much better than me!)

I was personally more partial to the orange one.. but I like the red one too! It's less busy!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

How's this sled ?
I'm pretty tired at the moment as work is manic, but I think I got it right, if not you know where the complaints dept is LOL

Just let me know if you'd like changes my friend

Cody

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I prefer the orange one as well OB, it has texture. That's a lot of work you're putting in there these mods are slave drivers to us lesser mortals, you sneak off and have a coffee I'll cover for you.

Cody

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

lol... Thank you cody!

As far as the work goes... I just been bugging you all 'cause I seem to have herniated a couple more disks in my back... I'm all messed up at current moment. Can't sleep, cannot much get out of bed, certainly can't do anything! I'm just in PAIN!

So... I have been playing from the comfort of my back in bed on the laptop!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sorry to keep bugging you, but I want the "Into the Fringe" logo under the ATS at the top. Leave the mic off.
Everything else looks great.

No rush.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

... yeah 74T, I tend not to go back there..... WHAT is THAT SMELL anyway??? LOL

Probably better not to ask. Since Cody got his wings about a month back we've sorely needed a new intern.

Or perhaps some janitorial staff....

Just watch where your hands go and you'll be fine....

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join