It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You are right! His mother still have his toys unbroken and safe lol

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

i found these

The creature is not in so many shots and it dies in the middle of the movie ( poor thing ) there is not many pics of him

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

You sound like a hell of a woman, Snarky. I was raised by a woman like you. My wife has backed me off so many times by telling me, "Im not your mom". My mom was/is a redneck woman with lots of "back east class". She grew up all over the world, and brought me here to raise me as a 5 year old.

my wife is 100% latin flower. Pretty and delicate.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

He sounds like my father who is retired military man. Me and my little brother have done our share of hiking, fishing.. climbing etc. Hubby is opposite 6.5 tall guy who puts people to sleep by profession..grins, im 6.1 but been a tomboy all my life.
Hubby is romantic and im not.. Titanic was one of the most boring movies ever... i prefer action lol

Yeah, he's spent his younger days in the military and is hardcore, yet can be a teddy bear

Me, I'm 5'10 and a tomboy too
Love my 517 Levis, boots and the outdoors
Don't mind getting dirty or caught in the rain
And I rather physical work to sitting behind a desk cooped up indoors

But I can also be a Lady when needed ....LOL
I clean up pretty nicely

And we prefer action/horror/scy fy movies to romance also
[Loved the dog in the latest Riddick movie BTW]

------------------

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I better be one hell of a woman or all these years of putting up with my husbands 'teachings' are for nothing!! LOL
Nothing like hard love, eh?!

Seriously tho, I'd be lost without him
He's my buddy, pal and best friend all rolled into one
And I'm grateful for what we've got, thanks to him

edit on 17-1-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Actually im 5.1 too.. its 160 cm lol.. i always stumble to the feets hubby is 195 cm. When will they consider in states to use metrics too like the most of the world?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

dollukka

Actually im 5.1 too.. its 160 cm lol.. i always stumble to the feets hubby is 195 cm. When will they consider in states to use metrics too like the most of the world?

I don't know. I think we had our chance and blew it back in the 60's and 70's. I wish we were metric...it would sure simplify life.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

cody599
Gentlemen

I know you are hard done by so I thought you should read This thread

You're welcome

Cody

HAHAHA... He said you would be the only one who would get what he said...
and I see he is correct again...(Perhaps others don't get the kick out of your threads like we do!
)

We laughed so hard at that thread back then, and ever since he says things like "dinner wont make itself"... hahahahaha, I cannot help but laugh every time he says stuff like that now!
edit on 17-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Another unofficial entry

sourced from here: www.hollyscoop.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

In a way your husband sounds like my dad... He taught me shooting, hunting and survival skills, but he also taught me business from the time I was a small child, then sent me to modeling school when I was 13 so I would be able to carry myself to perfection..He always told me, my beauty would get me in any door, and my brains would keep me there.

On some things I disagreed with him... but all in all, I can make it in any situation, from the board room to the country club, but also in ANY # hits the fan scenario...

My husband is still careful not to break me though, even though I can throw an axe well enough to kill any man, and shoot better than most... lol. I'm not tiny though, I am actually tall for a woman.. I'm 5'7". (170.18 centimeters)

Men are just so cute!

To Cody:

Thanks for working on my avatar this weekend!!!
edit on 18-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hey dollukka,
I didn't see the movie. Chiefsmom said she wanted the creature with the blue eyes showing, and that one was really hard to find. Only found 2 pictures after a half an hour search.

Happy Saturday
edit on 17/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by cody599

Yeah that's right ..
But it's their already did you see it ?

DOH

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

cody599
Gentlemen

I know you are hard done by so I thought you should read This thread

You're welcome

Cody

HAHAHA... He said you would be the only one who would get what he said...
and I see he is correct again...(Perhaps others don't get the kick out of your threads like we do!
)

We laughed so hard at that thread back then, and ever since he says things like "dinner wont make itself"... hahahahaha, I cannot help but laugh every time he says stuff like that now!
edit on 17-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

I really enjoyed that thread

To be honest Mrs C is my life and I would do anything for her (except vacuum)

She can wilt me with a look, or build me with a smile

Damn I love that woman.

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

That's better IMHO
I wouldn't want to go any darker OB, I think it would lose definition but there are better than me here that may well disagree

Cody

ETA: forgot to change reflection colour
edit on 18/1/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Or like this

With blue eyes like P said,good call P

Cody

ETA: Blue eyes
edit on 18/1/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Try the black one coming through and the white one in the foreground, then you will have more contrast and can go for pure white and jet black which is what I thought the request was unless I missed something. The rate that this thread moves that is quite possible.

As usual just a suggestion. Looks good. I love wolves.

ETA try bright blue eyes, looks cool and would be good with the portal colors. Red would be good too, depends on what is asked for.

P

edit on 18/1/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

PS.... MOST EXCELLENT avatar... can you do me a favor though... can you make the wolf that is coming through the portal to be like it is (white) and change the color of the one in front to black...??
reply to post by pheonix358

I checked first
I'll leave alone until O.B. see's it and see what she thinks

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea, I saw that, but the black one is going to just about be invisible as it will blend so well. Lol.

Let's see what the client has to say>

ETA, nice with the blue eyes!!! Well done!

P

edit on 18/1/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You're idea mate
Really brings it to life IMO thanks

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

There is actually a very specific reason I wanted the black one in the front. The blue eyes on him is actually perfect by the way! GREAT suggestion pheonix!

Perhaps, to make him stand out more, it would be good to try and lighten up the water in the foreground.... in such a way that the portal still stands out however.

This may not work, and we may have to have the black wolf coming through the portal in the end, but I really would like to try and have the black wolf in the front.

Do you mind?

Your doing so great Cody! You really really are!

edit on 18-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I think what Cody has already done is about as good as it gets otherwise if it is real jet black all you will end up with is the reflection and a pair of blue eyes. What Cody tried was to make a 'lighter' black wolf but you end up with a grey wolf.

I don't know what you are aiming for, the only suggestion is to put a blue arcane shield around the black one to ID his place in the image. SOrt of like a blue halo.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join