It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Slow is such an ugly word,

Considered suits you much better

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ok how bout this then "I'm a little slow today" hehe I mean seriously why didn't I catch the prominent 'thumbnail' in the link lol

Lil

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

OK slow it is

You might want to resend the last u2u all I got back was what I sent LOL

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

LOL like I said...sloooooow I just said thanks and that I figured it out

Do those last ones I posted work?

Lil

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

And we have a winner !!!

Yay we're up and running, they work fine Lil, I'll save them and work on them later or tomorrow, just need to eat and sort out insurance, tax etc.

Cody

ETA: Gator 3 and Goofy are just too cute LOL
edit on 21/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thanks so much! Now I'll have a couple options and be able to change them back and forth hehe

Love my doggies!

Lil

ETA: LOL I know my little dog is the boss of my 4 and O...M...G!!! was she pissed I put that gator costume on her lol. And the husky was all drugged after surgery so she was running around talking up a storm and lookin goofy as all heck roflmao.
edit on 10/21/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah I miss my old dog

Anyway this is up if you want it for the Halloween season, I'll work on others as well but you may as join in the fun, most of us are in our Halloween costumes at the moment.

Cody

ETA: I'm crap at typing

edit on 21/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm so sorry about your dog, Cody...

I really really like the doggie Halloween avatar you created!! It is really perfect.

peace,

AB

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm Sorry about your dog
Now that I'm an empty nester they are my kids (not that they weren't before hehe) It's always hard when one leaves us. And thanks that's totally perfect for Halloween! Hugs!

Lil

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Oh he's still alive

Just living with my ex girlfriend, he doted on her and I had to move home with mum and dad for a while, so we agreed that she should keep him.

Sorry if if you all thought he was dead !!!

He's out to stud and getting more sex than me LOL Don't worry about Dylan ................... He's doing just fine
I just miss him.

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL well good on him then And wow I got it up right!! Now if I can just keep my title from disappearing I'd be good to go lol

Lil

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

See above post and read this for avatar help www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Transparent image needs to be your avatar and the picture your mini profile background

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah I'm doing it right but it keeps disappearing at random. Both spots and title/mood slots end up empty.. Weird

Lil

ETA I think I it's because I had different tabs open (I hope) seems ok now Thanks again it's awesome !!!

edit on 10/21/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

looks like I got it....

thanks Cody !

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

Yeah I'm doing it right but it keeps disappearing at random. Both spots and title/mood slots end up empty.. Weird

Lil

ETA I think I it's because I had different tabs open (I hope) seems ok now Thanks again it's awesome !!!

Sorted

Looks good Lil. You're welcome it's always fun to help out here

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: horseplay

looks like I got it....

thanks Cody !

Oh man

That placement was even better than I thought it would be

Oh yeah you got it ....................... Just watch out for Phoenix now LOL. Thanks for letting me see it full size

Looking good and of course you're welcome

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's my take...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
74Templar, I love that Bieber Zombie!

You wouldn't happen to still have the files of this fine avatar you made me would ya? I have a great idea for a Thanksgiving version. Your skills would help!

edit on 22-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Cody's work. He had just finished his hazing (1 week of the beebs), so I figured I'd let him have a little revenge of his own.

It's kind of an AC inside joke really....

Here's the red one;

And the green one;

I'll leave you with them for now to have a play. Off to bed myself, more than ready to put this week in the rear view.

If you want to post up a few ideas I can have a look tomorrow morning, otherwise maybe one of the other guys can have a go too.

Night all.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar

Ah, actually I meant the file files for whatever program you use. If I recall it was photoshop. I was hoping I might get those from you to import into GIMP (assuming it's possible) so I could play around with them. Trying to get better with such skills. The flat images are nice but layers are nicer. I've got tons of avatar ideas floating around in my head. All involving an alien in some scenario. Anyway, I thought a nice TG version would put this guy in pilgrim clothing complete with one of those hats that looks like it has a belt buckle on it. Instead of a beer he could be holding a pewter tankard. Background could just be something outdoorsy. Maybe there is some Indian corn on the table hehe. Colors aren't important as I'll just give it the same B&W treatment as this one. No rush TG is still a about month off.

Btw I think it's funny the spell check underlined indian without the capital I as a misspelled word lol.
edit on 22-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: I spelled beer as bear.. yes I was drinking a beer when the typo occured

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join