It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hi P

Good to see you again, I enlarged the canvas and cropped the bottom. Didn't mess with the face at all, just cloned what was there to reach the 200 pixel mark.

The av is essentially, exactly the same with enhancements

Where's my bloody book ? LOL

Cody

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Better, but lets try what pheonix358 suggests and see what that looks like, Thank you Cody.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

OMG, look who's here!!!

Welcome back!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

Better, but lets try what pheonix358 suggests and see what that looks like, Thank you Cody.

Bugger me, I thought I saw a monkey just then

Cody

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Where's my bloody book ? LOL

I have done my side of it, now the process has to follow its course. I hope you haven't finished what I sent you.

I would hate to be at that little cliffhanger.

P

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I suggest you redo it taking 75 off the bottom. Hard to tell how thin the face should be to satisfy the request.

Nice work BTW. Will be a great Avy.

P

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you big fuzzy Daddy, new valve, old pistons, chugging along, lol Good to be back!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sooo much trouble for such an ugly face, lol Thanks Cody, I took the 2nd one. He went vegan and lost a few pounds, lol. You da bomb!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thank you Pheonix, it takes a village, lol This is a great group of talents.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well Halloween is nearly here, best start posting the avatars before the mad rush LOL.

Cody

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Paging BFFT....Paging BFFT....

I know, I know! You are likely running the other way at the very thought of having to work with my beloved Kanga yet again.

I have come to plead with you for a nice Halloween avatar. I don't need it today or tomorrow. That is if you even want to tackle it. Just whenever you get a chance is ok.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use my current roo (as usual) and kick it up a notch for something super scary. Or silly. Scarily silly maybe.

I was picturing the lights being dimmed in the background and a moon instead of a complete whiteout. I was thinking about having a Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) reaching from the side frame (like Zarniwoop did the grinch in one of my Christmas avatars last year) ....

While he was reaching out, I was thinking about having him looking like he just put a hockey mask ala Jason Voorhees on the roo's face. You could still see the wtf, the ears, etc. If that's even possible. You can take the UFO and minion completely out to make room as well. He can make a comeback after Halloween.

Maybe even have a bat flying through or a Jack o lantern lit on the ground behind him... You can add what you think will make it even more awesome. You're all good at that here!!

Again... I am not sure if this idea is even possible, but I have never had a Halloween avatar and I figured it wouldn't hurt to see. I asked you first because you have added and played around with my avatar so much, I figured it might be easier for you BUT if anyone else wants to get the awesomeness out, I would be more than thrilled to have more than one "outfit" for my roo for the holidays.

As always, you guys rock hard and I am excited to see what any of you can do for the roo.

Thanks ahead of time!

ETA - The raw image of my regular avatar... I know sometimes some of you have had a hard time copying it from the avatar itself.

I absolutely love the background of the first one!! I wonder if that would work well for what I requested above... Minus the cat and adding a roo of course. I love the bat in that and the colors! Great work Cody!

Great timing.

edit on 9/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey my friend
can you make that Halloween cat have blue swirly eyes
I like it and I'll take it!!!
Hope all is well !!!
-nat

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Hi Nat a pleasure to see you again, all is very well thanks I trust your knee is mended and little guy is well

How's this ? ....................... Hang on, you're up early for a Sunday

Cody

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'll get something done for you Kanga, just off to carve the roast and have lunch, I'll put something up later along similar lines.

Cody

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Awesome!!! Thank you so much

Yes I sure am up early.. Been up since 3am.. Just things goin on and I can't sleep.
My knee is better but I keep hitting it on things and so it keeps staying bruised!! Booo!!
My lil guy is great, he has a few issues with his lungs but breathing treatments and inhaler are helping with that
glad all is well with you sir

Thanks again
-nat

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

I'll get something done for you Kanga, just off to carve the roast and have lunch, I'll put something up later along similar lines.

Cody

Good morning Cody.
Thank you for whatever you do. Seriously.

Don't worry about that background I asked about originally though as it's been fixed for Nat and I don't want to appear as if I ripped her off.

I kind of like being just me.

Enjoy your lunch while I am getting ready to crawl into bed over here. The time differences in places still amaze me and I still don't know why.

No need to rush anything on your end. Halloween is still a bit away.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No probs I'll sort you out with something original, sleep well my friend.

The roast lamb was delicious by the way

Catch you soon (A rather stuffed)

Cody

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

i see that cody has some stuff cooking up.

ill be on the road for the next 9 hours or so. But ill put something up a little later this evening.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Good to see you bro, I've got this far for now drive safely my friend
I've got one all ready to go if there's a comp ................hint ............hint

Cody

ETA: Correct avatar
And the comp bit
edit on 28/9/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/9/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice work! I like ALL of them & I always like
Jack.

I will be lamb chops tonight...can't wait!
After I finish putting hinges on the 2nd ramp
for the truck, then I will have to use treats to bait him
up & down so he can get used to it.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join