It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Soooo, what goes together over there?
Enlighten us...

What do you guys eat with beer?
Curious minds want to know ...

Beer and BBQ, beer and, well just about anything really with beer. I can pig out on a steak, chips and a pint just as quick as down some asian or even greek or italian food with a beer. The skies the limit here if you're not narrow minded.

There's an Asian joint been down the road from us for about a year now. I reckon the food gets better every time we go there. Went to a spanish tapas place on the coast last week that was just brilliant. Naturally both meals were accompanied by a few XXXX's (the beer we drink here in the great north), or even a few Corona's or Crown Lagers for something special.

Now vegemite, tomato and melted cheese on toast. That's a combination. You can keep your peanut butter and your jelly.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

originally posted by: snarky412

Soooo, what goes together over there?
Enlighten us...

What do you guys eat with beer?
Curious minds want to know ...

Beer and BBQ, beer and, well just about anything really with beer. I can pig out on a steak, chips and a pint just as quick as down some asian or even greek or italian food with a beer. The skies the limit here if you're not narrow minded.

There's an Asian joint been down the road from us for about a year now. I reckon the food gets better every time we go there. Went to a spanish tapas place on the coast last week that was just brilliant. Naturally both meals were accompanied by a few XXXX's (the beer we drink here in the great north), or even a few Corona's or Crown Lagers for something special.

Now vegemite, tomato and melted cheese on toast. That's a combination. You can keep your peanut butter and your jelly.

I love a good BBQ, preferably brisket!!
Goes with beer, tea, water...LOL

We don't eat as much pizza as we used to, but that goes well with beer too

Now my PB&J goes best with milk!!
It's just mainly a quick filler for when we are on the go

Funny how one thing is a hit in one country and a flop in another
I love hearing of other places and what goes & what doesn't
It's interesting....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I like this allot!
How do i get the code? just download this image!

Is there an infinite start button to give????LOL
edit on 12-6-2014 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

I love the concept, but from the great kind people said here is that i should keep the suit. Thank you for the attempt.
I love the background! and could you make me hold the universe spinning like the resengan cody599 uploaded and showed.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'm the New Neil deGrasse Tyson!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Right click on the image and save it to your desk top
Then upload it to your ATS images
Open your image and there is a square top right to select your mini background.
Cick it and you should have your avatar

Cody

ETA: Make sure you upload a blank avatar to your avatar space.
There's one a short way back and another on page 1
edit on 12/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks!

How do i make it so that the whole entire length of me is shown? Like yours.
edit on th43Thu, 12 Jun 2014 07:43:10 -0500K201461030am6 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

On page 1 there are some instructions. To summarize them: you need to put the image in your "Mini Profile Background" and you need a clear .gif in the avatar spot.

To my Aussie friends: i feel your pain about PB&J. I don't like jelly/jam/preserves that much, and when it do its with butter and toast.

But vegemite? Yuck...its just yeast.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Like this???

It doesn't feel right...im still tinkering around.
edit on th56Thu, 12 Jun 2014 07:56:35 -0500K201463530am6 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

what is a clear .gif code to put in?
edit on th57Thu, 12 Jun 2014 07:57:21 -0500K201462130am6 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Link to transparent image to be uploaded as a "avatar" you allready have background picture righ

Here is blank
Blank

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

YAAAHHHHH!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sparky412 and Cody599, i would still want to see what awesome work your guys did with the new information and design we talked about in this thread post (started on 160 if needing refreshers)

Thank you bigfatfurrytexan for all your effort time and help. Btw, just wondering if you can do motion images to?

Dollukka, i haven't forgotten about you! Your awesome. I appreciate your help. Your profile picture rocks too!

Respects!
edit on th07Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:07:40 -0500K201464030am6 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

I NEED A SIGNATURE NOW!!!!LOL Motion signature if possible please.
edit on th09Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:09:49 -0500K201464930am6 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am not much of an animator. Zarniwoop, when his life slows down, is a good choice. I think Dolluka and Templar do some animations, too. There are members who haven't been around for awhile who are good at it (Dutcheagle and Funbox, for example).

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Ill look into it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Can the flames be in motion? I like this allot.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow!
You guys have been busy bees!
I was busy with work, but hopefully this weekend will be able to create more avatars, and relax more.

I agree that beer goes with more beer, but I did grow up having peanut butter & jam sandwiches for snack.

And a tall warm glass of cocoa to go with it.

I made my Lebanese husband try PB&J and he didn't like it, he doesn't like to put jam on his peanut butter, so I guess it must be a Canadian/American thing, lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello artists...
I have won the ATS fantasy football competitions for the European Champioships 2012 and The Premiership 2014.
So im the current ATS fantasy football champion.
I was told i needed a link to prove this when i was here about a month ago, so i asked the organiser of the competitons, neformore, to message bigfatfurrytexan...
So im not sure whether to get a signature (i really like the one i have) or an avatar.
So it could be either.
I would like it to state that im ATS Fantasy Football Champion 2014.
It would have a (soccer) ball in it, a trophy, maybe goalposts, maybe football boots.
im open to anything and everything, i know yiz'll come up with something good.
There's absolutely no hurry for it.
Anything football related considered as long as the words are in it
Thanks to bigfatfurry texan and thanks in advance to the rest of yiz

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I think that you are in the right place.
The team here will set you up to look like a champ.

And why stop with "either/or". We'll do both!
edit on 6/12/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
Sparky412 and Cody599, i would still want to see what awesome work your guys did with the new information and design we talked about in this thread post (started on 160 if needing refreshers)

Thank you bigfatfurrytexan for all your effort time and help. Btw, just wondering if you can do motion images to?

Dollukka, i haven't forgotten about you! Your awesome. I appreciate your help. Your profile picture rocks too!

Respects!

I NEED A SIGNATURE NOW!!!!LOL Motion signature if possible please.

A fresh take on it

Cody

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Hello artists...
I have won the ATS fantasy football competitions for the European Champioships 2012 and The Premiership 2014.
So im the current ATS fantasy football champion.
I was told i needed a link to prove this when i was here about a month ago, so i asked the organiser of the competitons, neformore, to message bigfatfurrytexan...
So im not sure whether to get a signature (i really like the one i have) or an avatar.
So it could be either.
I would like it to state that im ATS Fantasy Football Champion 2014.
It would have a (soccer) ball in it, a trophy, maybe goalposts, maybe football boots.
im open to anything and everything, i know yiz'll come up with something good.
There's absolutely no hurry for it.
Anything football related considered as long as the words are in it
Thanks to bigfatfurry texan and thanks in advance to the rest of yiz

Here's a start

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join