It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hello dear Cody,
(((big hug back)))

Thank you so much.
There is more good news. My husband might get out of the hospital in 2-3 days, he is recovering so well.

My friend,our minds can be our worst enemies sometimes.

While my husband is gone, I keep having one nightmare after the other, all involving the end of our planet!
1. Our planet moves away from sun
2. The sun heats up and kills us
3. A giant meteor hits earth and we all die

My subconscious is telling me through my dreams that for me losing my husband would equal with the end of the world.

Why on earth did Bruce Willis or Will Smith not show up in my dreams and save us?!?

Hence some End of the World art free to a good home.

edit on 15/4/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

edit on 15/4/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by cody599

Next month we know if treatment worked. According to him he feels better and his cancer is not spreading like starbucks and he plans to move to summer cabin for summer which starts to him after doc appointment. Im pretty sure he refuse to take his cell phone there ( like always ) and he will be out of reach.. ( planning counter strike and sending phone to him by mail ... )

Sneaky

I'm still lighting candles for you all and I'll let all the prayer groups know if that's OK ?

He sounds like a tough old bird, best kind of dad to have, if a tad frustrating.

Cody

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sure

He is ! But not that frustrating when you know that "even the smallest tease is still just a tease" in our family in good sense

edit on 15-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is there now a magick formula for uploading images?? Try as I might, I can't get this picture to upload

J

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

My family, growing up, was mercilessly humorous with each other. 1 uncle took it personally, which caused him to be the target. The rest of us just laughed and loved.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey Guys!

I was having fun playing with a new avatar for myself and wanted feedback. BFFT: this is still not nearly as awesome as yours for me - I'm just playing around with a "change of clothes."

I'm still new at this and a bit rough at it. I don't know how much I'd be able to improve this, even! lol!

Anyway, thanks!

- AB

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

RR - these are amazing. What terrible dreams!
Wishing peace to your heart and your life, and continued healing light for your husband.

- AB

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey BFFT!

When did you become a Mod?!?!?

I just happened to notice...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You make the boards a better place and I'm so happy you've been put to work for us all...

- AB

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sorry just found this new thread so I will just repeat myself here LOL. Anyway...

I just got a message from an admin that says my avatar is not appropriate for ATS. I like my avatar because of its hilarity. I was hoping to get something just as tragic as this one, but it has to be a fully clothed human apparently, and not this hot beauty of a man that my avatar is currently. Anyone care to help me out? Maybe put a bra on him? I don't know. I am open for anything

Maybe some nipple covers would work???
edit on 15-4-2014 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Congratulations, my friend! Its been much too long coming

J

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

LOL!! You got "Sweet Thang!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

(wipes tears...)

Whoo boy. Ok, then, what do you want, Hollie?? Any ideas? There's a bunch of people that might chip in on something for you!

ETA - I saw you already gave some input...I was laughing to hard to notice before... Any other ideas there?

peace,
AB
edit on 15-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: duh

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hollie
Sorry just found this new thread so I will just repeat myself here LOL. Anyway...

I just got a message from an admin that says my avatar is not appropriate for ATS. I like my avatar because of its hilarity. I was hoping to get something just as tragic as this one, but it has to be a fully clothed human apparently, and not this hot beauty of a man that my avatar is currently. Anyone care to help me out? Maybe put a bra on him? I don't know. I am open for anything

Maybe some nipple covers would work???

Oh my dear Hollie...i remember fondly when you actually selected that one. One of the funniest things I ever made.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

It´s kinda funny how your current avatar works, even in generally naked male upper body is not even been considered to be a violation of having nudity in most boards in a net but that pose makes it different lol.

Suggestions:

Tank Top
Long Rasta Hair covering the male boobs
superman cape ( hoping it to diminish the sexyness of the avatar )
or to do complete makeover..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh I kept the caddy wonk avatar after website changes because of how gawdy it looked. I mean it was a mess before, but now it's even funnier with it half on and off the screen. But I was thinking of just getting him some sort of cover up of the sort? I really like him a lot. But, then I got that message today and was like "noooooooo I love this hot thang".. So I dunno. I give you liberties to make it so that he has less sex appeal. He is just way too sexy for ATS as it is. Maybe like some more chest hair to cover him up? I just don't know!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

I might try to cook something tomorrow ( its 3 am and i shouldn´t be awake this hour ) others might have ideas too to cover up his sexyness

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes TexanFurball and I really wanna find a way to keep him
I LOVE this avatar. He is just way to sexy for the new ATS though. You know how when something is inappropriate for television and there is a black line or blurred out part? Maybe that will get the admins off of my Sweet Thang? Pixelate his nipples or something and that might make him suitable? I just would hate to lose him.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by Hollie

I might try to cook something tomorrow ( its 3 am and i shouldn´t be awake this hour ) others might have ideas too to cover up his sexyness

Hahah awesomeness! I will definitely check in to see if he can be cosmetically fixed.
Thank you!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Quickie

now i go...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Now that is funny!

But I think the powers that be want to reduce the sexy connotations not increase them. I am only guessing.

Perhaps Hollie could U2U the Mod and ask exactly what is the problem so we can all fix it.

Is it the partial nudity or is it the overt sexual message. Perhaps the Mod will have to reflect on that question for a short while.

P

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join