It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

jsettica

Menedes567
reply to post by jsettica

I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said. The Earth can no longer wait for humans, because she will go to the next dimension. Many of my contacts who have their contacts with higher dimensional beings have already stated that the time frame is January 2014, so your source must be disinfo.

You really need to do you home work on the Tolec you know.

Now you know that they are not 3d or 4d or 5d beings They come from a higher frequency than us.

And I hope you know that the earth exists in an infinite set of realities, so as per Mr ET the Tolecs could be talking about another earth in a different reality that all this stuff is happening to not this one on this 3d plane. So they can be right, but not about this earth, so we really don't know what earth they are talking about.

Mr ET would suggest that you make an appointment with them and get it from the horse mouth as they say. Mr ET knows them vary well, and some times they are a little off as to what dimension they are taking about.

Personally I don't have a clue as to what the Tolecs talk about and how they get there info, all I know is when Mr ET talks he or she or it I don't know, is vary good with this probability of out comes, now that is dependent on witch way the planets Consciousness shifts to. If you can understand that.

Mr ET says

Have a good night.

The Word of God says your Mr. ET and Menedes' Tolec are demonic spirit beings determined to convince you both of lies.

God bless,

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Menedes567

We will know that the density/dimensional shift of Earth is very very near, when almost every one on Earth can see shadow beings and other mystical and mysterious entities all over the planet.

Everyone on Earth can already see shadow people, because every time the sun shines the shadow people will be there.

In fact they can be behind you, in front of you, or on the side of you.

You did forget the Shadow Within

Thought I would pass that along, for it is the Biggest Shadow of them all!

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can see how some can come up with Predictions. Most of the time they have nothing to do with the whole world, just yours! Next does come the World, as I see it, plain out crazy Doom!

Until the sky falls or the ground shakes, then be worried! Even if ET was to be floating around; have been for like Ever, what could you hope to gain by creating something out of nothing? It's what their Not Doing that has me ponder something.

For now say the Earth is nothing more then a Zoo. Since we do know if one Planet can have Life, more then likely others do! Now how each one creates Life could be left to your imagianation, we all have one. Lest just say for every walk of life here, there is a Planet that each one comes from.

Then we are all put togetter on One Planet to learn something togetter as a whole. Somehow we Humans missed that class, is how I see it anyway. Now on my part of Being, I FEEL there will be changes coming soon. You do not think LIFE is going to let this crap continue do you?

Everyone FEELS the WILDCARD, unless you are so caught up into SELF, EGO! If I may be Rude; even God does not know how this shall play out! If the saying goes; Free Will. Then it is up to each and every single person on this Planet! If we go with the free will idea of course.

Now if we go with the God coming back idea; I see a bigger problem! Yet who among us could even discribe what Rath GOD has for us? Now if one leaves out the God idea and goes with plain Life, again we are in trouble anyways. Really do not need any aliens to tell us this!

The best one could hope for is a chance to become enlightened or realised you are already, just do not actually KNOW this! So when the Veil does fall, you are not so caught up into Self/Ego to miss your chance!

Funny how 4D or 5D can exist withing a 3D world! The world will still be here for the Ego player and will the 4D/5D people. So many levels of Being anyway, could call Demon's 2D and stuck there!

Now the chance to move on to higher understanding is coming soon! Please do not let Yourself get Stuck in 3D since you will be the New Demon's for us later!

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Guys, check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... In that thread, there's information about the end times battle in Norse myth, known as Ragnarok, which is supposedly to start on February 22nd 2014.

Well, I'm gonna have to say based on my intuition, that the actual date for the Earth to transform completely is just a month earlier, on January 22nd 2014, because that date is when some humans will gain paranormal abilities. Ragnarok might begin on 1/22/2014, when the negative interdimensional beings still present on Earth will make their last stand before they become overwhelmed by the higher dimensional environment in several days. So, Ragnarok could take place over a period of 3-9 days, according to my theory. It's just a theory, though, which is worth a cent.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Rapha

Tucket

Rapha
As TEOTWAWKI date keeps 'moving along' because nothing ever happens, i will say 'move along' to the OP.

ATS needs to set up a failure policy for 2014; incorrect prediction = instant ban.

Why not let freedom of speech live?

Not stopping freedom of speech.

Simply emphasizing 'consequences for spewing out lies'.

If the BS doesn't come true = instant ban. The OP is still free to spread the rumour.

I would say there should be a stamp put over their avatar indicating their failure and it stays there a year. For a second offense, the mod changes their avatar to something indicating their failure and it stays there forever. This would only be for predictions of worldwide consequence, not say a prediction that Adam Sandler will play Batman next time or whatever... those predictions will just get the stamp and it will only last 6 months if it's not of worldwide consequence.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

ElohimJD

jsettica

Menedes567
reply to post by jsettica

I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said. The Earth can no longer wait for humans, because she will go to the next dimension. Many of my contacts who have their contacts with higher dimensional beings have already stated that the time frame is January 2014, so your source must be disinfo.

You really need to do you home work on the Tolec you know.

Now you know that they are not 3d or 4d or 5d beings They come from a higher frequency than us.

And I hope you know that the earth exists in an infinite set of realities, so as per Mr ET the Tolecs could be talking about another earth in a different reality that all this stuff is happening to not this one on this 3d plane. So they can be right, but not about this earth, so we really don't know what earth they are talking about.

Mr ET would suggest that you make an appointment with them and get it from the horse mouth as they say. Mr ET knows them vary well, and some times they are a little off as to what dimension they are taking about.

Personally I don't have a clue as to what the Tolecs talk about and how they get there info, all I know is when Mr ET talks he or she or it I don't know, is vary good with this probability of out comes, now that is dependent on witch way the planets Consciousness shifts to. If you can understand that.

Mr ET says

Have a good night.

The Word of God says your Mr. ET and Menedes' Tolec are demonic spirit beings determined to convince you both of lies.

God bless,

Vary nice but a lie is but a truth that your not willing to understand.
It's just a lot more safer to just read a book and let some one else do the thinking.

If every person on this world only lived by the good book where would be be now.
No planes, not cars, no electronics, no cell phones, to trains, no cities, no space ships. no moon shot, no astronauts, no doctors, no scientists. no physicist, no science at all. and so on and so on.
And no internet. Yes what a life it would be can anyone here imagine what that would be like ?

The funny thing about this is MR ET said that there is a world that exists just like this, the Good Book rules them all, he said that we had a vary small taste of this world on this planet but the people rejected it and so now we are here in this place and time. So we had our chance but the people did not go for it.
So I'm on the side of all the people that chose not to go there, so I guess your on the wrong side.

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well, allow me to respond. My mathematical calculations are called, "The sequence of 18", as I've stated back on the first page. I made a connection as to why some channelers channeled entities that stated that September 2013 is a significant month, to the date of the emergence of the new frequency from the black holes(March 23rd 1994), ending with Tolec's date of January 2014 for the dimensional shift of Earth and the entire solar system. The reason why September 2013 is significant per some channelers info, was that, it was a month that came 18 years and 18 months after the month of the emergence of the new density-shifting frequency from our Universe's black holes way back in March 1994.

Therefore, September 2013 was significant according to some channelers, due to the fact that it would take only another 18 weeks and 18 days after September 2013 for the vibration of the planet to be high enough to change our DNA and once that happens, our energy chakras would be fully awakened, allowing us to regain our natural abilities as spiritual beings liberated from the locked DNA strands the negative beings placed on us a long time ago. 18 weeks and 18 days after September 2013 would be sometime between late January-early February 2014. If my theory is correct, we would see unprecedented world-changing events happening prior to the density shift, happening some time between 29th December 2013-14th January 2014.....
edit on 27-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Sorry but you're an idiot. 4D is space-time/Minkowski space, it has nothing at all to do with vibrations or any of the other nonsense you made up.

Instead of lying about maths, spend your time learning it instead. Far more productive.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Hi there bastion, I thought I have already made the distinction clear on the term "dimension/density" that I've used in this thread compared to the dimensions of science and mathematics (such as 2D--left and right....3D--our world, with left-right-up-down-back-forward, and 4D--space-time).

What I meant to say by "4D/5D" in the context I'm using in this thread, is a state of being and matter much higher in atomic and molecular vibration, that it would be almost a spiritual or electro-magnetic state of being, with less physicality. Carbon-based lifeforms are non-existent in 4D and 5D environments, and we who wiould become 4D beings would firstly unlock our spiritual abilities like telepathy and levitation in late January 2014, with the changes to our body crystaline cells(4D level) to energetic based existence (5D level) to take place gradually over time after January 2014, and the rate of progress differs according to each Earth human soul.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Sorry but again you're talking complete nonsense. Instead of using terminologies like 4D and 5D just be honest and say you've made it up. None of your last post makes any sense, it's just vague mysticism with a few sciencey words (which you clearly don't know the meaning of) thrown in.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Menedes567

Well, allow me to respond. My mathematical calculations are called, "The sequence of 18", as I've stated back on the first page. I made a connection as to why some channelers channeled entities that stated that September 2013 is a significant month, to the date of the emergence of the new frequency from the black holes(March 23rd 1994), ending with Tolec's date of January 2014 for the dimensional shift of Earth and the entire solar system. The reason why September 2013 is significant per some channelers info, was that, it was a month that came 18 years and 18 months after the month of the emergence of the new density-shifting frequency from our Universe's black holes way back in March 1994.

Therefore, September 2013 was significant according to some channelers, due to the fact that it would take only another 18 weeks and 18 days after September 2013 for the vibration of the planet to be high enough to change our DNA and once that happens, our energy chakras would be fully awakened, allowing us to regain our natural abilities as spiritual beings liberated from the locked DNA strands the negative beings placed on us a long time ago. 18 weeks and 18 days after September 2013 would be sometime between late January-early February 2014. If my theory is correct, we would see unprecedented world-changing events happening prior to the density shift, happening some time between 29th December 2013-14th January 2014.....

You said serious calculations and formulas. Do you really consider taking what "some" channelers say and adding 18 to it in whatever fashion makes this a mathematical formula? You use 18 days/weeks as if they are interchangeable. So it is really just 20 weeks and 4 days. You can't make a formula or calculation in one set of time parameters (weeks/days) then change it to fit your quack "sequence of 18" nonsense. It is either 144 days or 20.57 weeks....neither of which fit your "sequence of 18" BS unless you can somehow show that there are 8 days in a week....which there are not.

As to your other part about being 18 years 18 months, wouldn't that be 19 years and 6 months...again not working into your "sequence of 18" unless you bend your own rules to make it work. And are you taking into account leap year and which calendar are you using? Seriously flawed logic here. Not sure why you keep this junk going.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

jsettica
It's just a lot more safer to just read a book and let some one else do the thinking.

If every person on this world only lived by the good book where would be be now.
No planes, not cars, no electronics, no cell phones, to trains, no cities, no space ships. no moon shot, no astronauts, no doctors, no scientists. no physicist, no science at all. and so on and so on.
And no internet. Yes what a life it would be can anyone here imagine what that would be like ?

The funny thing about this is MR ET said that there is a world that exists just like this, the Good Book rules them all, he said that we had a vary small taste of this world on this planet but the people rejected it and so now we are here in this place and time. So we had our chance but the people did not go for it.
So I'm on the side of all the people that chose not to go there, so I guess your on the wrong side.

Good luck with that.

All knowledge comes from God, even if the mind of the individual receiving the new understanding attributes his/her findings to their own intellectual vanity/works. The "plane" knowledge did not come from the Wright brothers, it was received by them, in their mind (spirit). All the technology listed above was given by God to mankind in His perfect timing, for to have given this knowledge any sooner mankind would have already destroyed himself and all life on Earth, but God has a perfect plan, which requires the current age of mankind to come to a complete end at exactly the moment it was always meant to.

Knowledge is power and mankind could only be given so much power before they take it to themselves and use it to bring about a future in their minds image (pride).

True science is the observation of the natural processes God created/utilizes to sustain the physical realm. Science and God are wonderful together; in time all will understand this; now is not that time.

There is no need for luck, God is in control of His creation and Mr. ET knows he has but a short time left to continue leading you away from what is true (and sets you free) and into what is false (and places you in bondage to self).

We are very close to the end now, and Mr. ET knows this, the timing cannot be given because God has not yet revealed the timing to His Church through His end time prophets fully (although much has been revealed). When the US economy collapses it will be the following Pentecost; that is all that can be known at this time. God is intentionally with holding such understanding from His Church so that beings like Mr. ET can't pretend to know the timing and deceive followers such as yourself into thinking they have any true knowledge to offer (they do not).

In the end, all will be known; in the meantime you can continue following your spirit being determined to lead you away from the Word of God and its authority over all life, and I will continue to keep the commandments of God in spirit and in truth.

God will determine which side is "right" and which side is "wrong", and you don't have to wait much longer.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well I personally have gained quite a huge stuff in mid 2012. I certainly believe it has to do with my decision to find out the Truth about God.

I stopped getting sick since that time. I would get in a room full of sick, coughing, and sneezing people just recently, and come out without a scratch.

I used to get sick so easily. Same thing with plant toxins. Now, I would quickly adapt to plant toxins.

These new abilities are getting stronger.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

ElohimJD

jsettica

Good luck with that.

All knowledge comes from God, even if the mind of the individual receiving the new understanding attributes his/her findings to their own intellectual vanity/works. The "plane" knowledge did not come from the Wright brothers, it was received by them, in their mind (spirit). All the technology listed above was given by God to mankind in His perfect timing, for to have given this knowledge any sooner mankind would have already destroyed himself and all life on Earth, but God has a perfect plan, which requires the current age of mankind to come to a complete end at exactly the moment it was always meant to.

Knowledge is power and mankind could only be given so much power before they take it to themselves and use it to bring about a future in their minds image (pride).

True science is the observation of the natural processes God created/utilizes to sustain the physical realm. Science and God are wonderful together; in time all will understand this; now is not that time.

There is no need for luck, God is in control of His creation and Mr. ET knows he has but a short time left to continue leading you away from what is true (and sets you free) and into what is false (and places you in bondage to self).

We are very close to the end now, and Mr. ET knows this, the timing cannot be given because God has not yet revealed the timing to His Church through His end time prophets fully (although much has been revealed). When the US economy collapses it will be the following Pentecost; that is all that can be known at this time. God is intentionally with holding such understanding from His Church so that beings like Mr. ET can't pretend to know the timing and deceive followers such as yourself into thinking they have any true knowledge to offer (they do not).

In the end, all will be known; in the meantime you can continue following your spirit being determined to lead you away from the Word of God and its authority over all life, and I will continue to keep the commandments of God in spirit and in truth.

God will determine which side is "right" and which side is "wrong", and you don't have to wait much longer.

God Bless,

All right fine I understand God will control everything your life your death what you eat and when you sleep and every thought and every time you go to the head.

Sure you can all so plan your hole life up by when the end will come, live in fear and wait until your world goes up in smoke.

I don't have a problem if your willing to live with in your self imposed limited belief system, for god created that chose for you to live in and by all means go right a head an live there, there is no one stopping you from ever leaving that place.

God does not only exist in the USA alone, hes a little bigger than that, he has room for Mr ET as well.

You don't own him or his thoughts and or his direction just 2000 + year old outdated Ideology.

Mr ET says go right ahead and full fill your own destiny just because you want to go that way does not mean every single person on this planet will go that way.

Mr ET said why don't you go talk to God in person go get the real information not this old stuff, by the way the world is not ending anytime soon you have 50 more years of life to live still, and so that means if it don't end this year than next year and next year and next year, and so on for your next 50 years.

I'm glad that your living that life that God intended for you to life, for I sure don't.

Mr ET said see you soon on the other side, he is waiting. Remember he has all of the time in the world so yea he knows.

SO your going to read this and your going to ignore all of it and at best repeat what you said, showing that you have no control over your own thoughts, I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Guys, I don't know whether this is related to Tolec's ET contacts' forecast of January 2014 for the dimensional shift of Earth or not, but back on September 9 2013, I had a very lucid dream where I saw a giant statue of a snake that was resting atop some giant stone altar inside a massive stone building, that was being approached by someone wearing a hood and robe. He touched that statue, and it immediately became alive, with the released serpent growing large and then falling down to a giant lake which was inside that building. It continued to grow larger, as it swam out of the building following a waterway that headed to a nearby river.

My dream then switched scenes and I was at an area that seemed like coastal areas around China, and saw massive floods occurring there. I saw some Chinese soldiers screaming saying that they don't have enough time to evacuate most people to the inner regions where ghost cities and underground cities have been built there for the past few years to prepare for this event. My dream then ended. It was very lucid, almost like I am viewing a future Earth timeline.

After that dream, I did some research, and it seems that in the Norse mythology, during the end times battle between the gods, a giant serpent named Jormugandr would be uncurled from the world tree Yggdrassil and be released into the oceans, causing massive catastrophes and floodings/tsunamis. I take it that there will be an open fight between the good ETs and bad ETs for Earth after the huge Earth change events starts.

Strangely, a few months later after my dream on 9th September 2013, people began talking about the start of Ragnarok, which they say would happen on 22nd February 2014. That story began sometime last month in November, if I am not mistaken.

Also, what in the world is this story here at this link?? formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

Does it have any relation to my dream back in September 9 2013 of a man in robe releasing that serpent from its seal? Is that man really Crowley? I think that robed man was actually someone else, but I don't get why Former white hat would name Crowley.....is he legit? His story does seem eerily similar to my dream of someone releasing something bad that would cause massive cataclysms on Earth......
edit on 27-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: correcting some areas

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have a short version of my dream back on 9th September 2013 here in this ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ragnarok is close. I wonder when we will start seeing the Valkyries and their Einherjar...

edit on 27-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Menedes567
I have a short version of my dream back on 9th September 2013 here in this ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ragnarok is close. I wonder when we will start seeing the Valkyries and their Einherjar...

edit on 27-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

This is possibly the worst movie scrip that I have ever read, you must work for Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hello Vasa Croe. Allow me to explain why 18 years after March 1994 is significant. That is due to the fact that there was a magnetosphere reversal event on March 2012 last year. Here is the evidence, please clicky on this linky: www.youtube.com...

March 2012 was 18 years after March 1994, and if it weren't for that magnetosphere reversal event, I wouldn't even come up with this 18 sequence. Then after, 18 months after March 2012 was September 2013, which has been hailed by some channelers as a significant month.

Now we wait for the Earth's vibration to be high enough to change our DNA and unlock our spiritual abilities 18 weeks and 18 days after September 2013, guys!
edit on 28-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Back in March 12 2012, there was a Magnetosphere reversal, and coincidentally, March 2012 was just 18 years after the month during which the new density-shifting frequency came out of our Universe's black holes, as per Collier's Andromedan contacts' info. Therefore, I am now going to make a new calculation below starting from the exact date of the emergence of that new frequency in our Universe, which was on March 23rd 1994 as per Collier.

18 years after March 23 1994>>>>>>March 23 2012(there was a Magnetosphere Reversal here on Earth around 11 days before that, on March 12 2012. Coincidentally, there was a large solar flare class-X 5.4 on March 7 2012, as you guys can see here at this link: www.youtube.com...

Now, 18 months after March 23rd 2012 would be September 23rd 2013, which is just during the autumn equinox. Some channelers also stressed the significance of this month and date. This is when Earth's vibration increased significantly, and that is proven by the freaky weather we all experience today in certain regions of our planet. There was also an extremely significant fireball sighting in that month, as you can see here: www.adlerplanetarium.org...

That was a pretty rare event for a fireball to have over 400 reports and it coincided with my sequence of 18 date of September 23 2013, with that fireball event happening just a few days after, on 26th September 2013.

Now, exactly 18 weeks after September 23rd 2013 would be.... January 27th 2014. By that time the planet's vibration would be high enough, and our spiritual abilities might be unlocked by then, if not a week or two earlier. The last in the sequence would be 18 days after January 27th 2014, which would be.... February 14th 2014.

February 14th 2014 is pretty close to the date of February 22nd 2014 for the start of Ragnarok as per some people. The sequence of 18 that I've used, coincidentally progressed further coinciding with rare and major events, such as the March 7 2012 X 5.4 solar flare and March 12 2012 Magnetosphere Reversal for the 18 years after March 23 1994 countdown, then coincidentally 18 months later after March 23rd 2012, there was a very rare fireball event with over 400 reports on September 26th 2013.

Next two significant dates that I have calculated would be January 27th 2014 and February 14th 2014. For some, my calculation of this sequences coinciding with rare events might make me seem like a number tard, but there are much more tardier number tards and numerologists at other conspiracy forums compared to me. At least, my sequence of numbers coincided with rare events, since you don't have solar flares over X 5 every month or every year. At most, there would only be a few solar flares above X-5 per decade, and that would be rare enough, especially for our current quiet solar cycle. A fireball event with over 400 reports on September 26 2013 was also pretty rare, so my calculations might mean something, as opposed to random numbers or dates thought up on a whim.
edit on 28-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Menedes567
March 2012 was just 18 years after the month during which the new density-shifting frequency came out of our Universe's black holes

Do you realise how daft that sounds? In fact, do you realise how daft about 95% of the stuff you post sounds? You seem like an honest, well-meaning kind of person, but you really should try to wise up and filter out some of the crap. It's a harsh world, there are people out there all too willing to take advantage of your quaint gullibility and sell you a handful of magic beans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join