It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567
According to ET contactee Alex Collier

Hold on, he is just a fraud, as you have shown us here, so why are you using a known fraud as a source?

How does the saying go? "Birds of a feather..."

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Density has increased, although whether it is the planet or some people I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Anything is possible and probable? Where do you get your quotes? The simpsons? Is that in a multitude of time and space probabilities? Or just this earthtime? Pls enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Menedes567
@As per the countdown, I got the timing wrong. The 7.0 quake offshore Cali was not the "extremely big event" that I had a strong feeling for. I now don't know why, but I've read lots of theories on the Internet by various respected sources on a "Galactic Superwave" to hit our solar system before the end of this month of March 2014, so I want to make another guess based on my hunch, on when that would occur this month, if that info is true. I guess that could occur sometime between March 21 2014 to March 29 2014.

Courtney Brown's announcement, which is supposed to occur on 15th March 2014, might be an announcement to disclose the ET presence to humanity, so that the majority of us won't be surprised when they appear a few days after the announcement all over the world to offer evacuations to safe areas prior to the event in which the Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, affecting Earth in a very extreme manner, should that occur.

Why don't you just quit. Why don't you just say I don't get hunches that amount to anything. I don't want to call you a fraud. I do however think you believe a lot of nonsense and that you are very gullible and to be honest someone could take advantage of that fact and really do some damage.
Why not weigh some of this baloney against reality and try to decern when something is real and something is not. There is no galactic wave and this world is not going to change to another dimension. Those things don't happen have never happened and will never happen. If it sounds screwy it probably is just nonsense. Think more carefully before you post anything like this ever again. Please I beg you. You are getting a bad reputation on the boards and people are laughing at you. Is this stupidness worth all that?
edit on AMu31u0331158312014-03-11T11:58:11-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Physics tells us that a black hole sucks. In that I mean nothing eminates from it things are only sucked into it. Even time can't escape so Alex the retard ( no offense to those with downs syndrome) says something is eminating from the strongest sucking force in the universe he really doesn't have a single clue and he knows nothing about science or physics or even how to walk and chew gum at the same time. A wise person will never believe a word he says. A mediocre intelligence won't even give anything he says weight.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

The only thing dense is menedes' ability to tell fact from fiction. He will believe just about anything he's told which is sad and scary. Someone could and probably has taken advantage of him . I just hope he's not this gullible in his real life.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Physics tells us that a black hole sucks. In that I mean nothing eminates from it things are only sucked into it. Even time can't escape so Alex the retard ( no offense to those with downs syndrome) says something is eminating from the strongest sucking force in the universe he really doesn't have a single clue and he knows nothing about science or physics or even how to walk and chew gum at the same time. A wise person will never believe a word he says. A mediocre intelligence won't even give anything he says weight.

Actually black holes do spill out excess stuff they cannot suck down at the time.

Black Hole Jets

Astronomers study black holes not only because they are bizarre. They are also fundamental to our understanding of gravity and to the evolutionary cycle of stars and galaxies. Observational research is possible because, despite their reputation for being pitiless devourers of matter and energy, black holes are often sources of powerful radiation, for the following reason. When the black hole has a companion star orbiting it, matter from the companion can form a disk of material close to the black hole. These disks often radiate brightly from the heat of friction. Moreover, clumps of material from the companion star, if they fall onto the disk, can result in the occasional ejection of powerful jets of charged particles, sometimes at speeds approaching that of light.

Not trying to say that the OP is right in his prediction (I think everyone in the thread thinks he is delusional), just that you need to update your thinking of how black holes work.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh good grief.

Never admit defeat huh, OP?

This thread could be a Monty Python skit or movie it's so absurd.

IMHO Those keeping up and posting in this thread have been doing so, not in belief of you, but because it is so incredibly dumb.

Your ever-changing predictions/theories/research and goalposts...stop. Just stop.

You've got the right to keep this farce up as long as you're alive I guess, but IMO stop.
Hell you could even move on to create a different crazy thread. think of the excitement you could feel, the giddiness of having a couple of months or weeks before another massive Hindenburg style crash and FAIL.

edit on 3/11/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Why are you all arguing with an OP whose address seems to be under a bridge?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Moreover, clumps of material from the companion star, if they fall onto the disk, can result in the occasional ejection of powerful jets of charged particles, sometimes at speeds approaching that of light.

"
It seems that the jet is from the material of the companion star falling on this disk and not coming from the black hole itself. I have a very limited understanding of black holes but it would still seem that nothing escapes the event horizon. But then I'm not an astronomer and what I know about black holes I learned on my own and not in any classroom.

edit on PM000000310000000331143312014-03-14T12:43:14-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMu31u0331144312014-03-14T12:44:57-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

It seems to me tbat the material of the companion star falls onto this disk and that is what these jets come from. Not from the black hole itself. I admit I don't know a whole lot about black holes but it is my understanding meager though it is that nothing escapes the event horizon.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Menedes567
Courtney Brown's announcement, which is supposed to occur on 15th March 2014, might be an announcement to disclose the ET presence to humanity, so that the majority of us won't be surprised when they appear a few days after the announcement all over the world to offer evacuations to safe areas prior to the event in which the Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, affecting Earth in a very extreme manner, should that occur.

You are still wrong, Brown's announcement is "Give me money"!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Menedes567
According to ET contactee Alex Collier, a new frequency has started emanating from all black holes in our Universe since 1994. This new frequency allows for dimensional shifting of souls to a higher dimension of existence without the soul having to leave the body(i.e. physical death).

Therefore, if this Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, which is Wave emanating from our galaxy's Central supermassive Black Hole, that wave would carry within it the new frequency that would aid this solar system in its dimensional shift. Timing? Some sources say from the end of March 2014 to June 2014, but I think it will be by March 29 2014 at the latest, based on my strong feelings.

Takes a LOT longer than that for something from the Galactic Center to hit us, if at all.. So honestly, that's the big issue here? Some "frequency" will hit us and we can then ascend to another level of being? Please I want some of what you are on, please..... if it's a food I can prepare, then I'd like the recipe..

Your strong feelings.... what part of your being is "feeling" this? Is it after eating McDonalds or Taco Bell, if so that's not a "strong feeling" that's a "Strong Wind" emanating out of various parts of your body expelling gas from the processed food. I am sure at this point that is the "feeling" you are having...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

@As per the countdown, I got the timing wrong.

You don't say...

If you go long enough something will happen, as the odds will eventually be in your favor.

Although we will not even be alive, maybe a future lifetime will.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

hate march;(

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If the galactic center were to unleash a "frequency discharge" (aka a gamma ray burst) we would all be dead. Let me say that a wee bit louder WE WOULD ALL BE DEAD. Capeche. Na this schmuck no understandy engrish just keeps parroting what some whack job is preaching claiming he is in contact with aliens. What part of we will not get super powers from a gamma ray burst from a supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy because we would all die do you not understand?!?! The chances of a gamma ray burst from the galactic center hitting the earth are extremely slim to null. By slim i mean the width of a piece of a carbon nano tube. What is your major malfunction?!?!
edit on 20-3-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stark1969

I hate the freaking winter. last night it snowed like 3 inches of snow.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Only been on the site a few days. So far I have enjoyed lots of informative and thought provoking discussions...
until now...

I am all for freedom of speech, people should be allowed to express the beliefs, predictions, ideas, whatever they may be.

This bloke can't be for real can he? Did I really just waste my time reading this? I predict a catastrophic crash of his computer... I can't wait!! I have done some calculations... they tell me this should have already happened in the past!! Around the time of his lets say 8th post.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FReAkIn'___'

Welcome to ATS, for one.

Second, with your third post you nailed it for this thread and OP.

Check out doing an "Introduction" in forum of same name. Replying to the posts in that will get you closer to the twenty posts needed to create a thread anywhere besides just in the Introductions forum.
edit on 3/21/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I got a HUGE kick out of these 2 posts, and I would like the OP to take his own advice:

Menedes567
Zagari, can you please enlighten us as to why you specifically stated the date of May 4 2014 for this earthquake you predict? Please give us the calculations, theory, and logic that came with that conclusion, and why it is not any other date except for that.

and...

Menedes567
OP, I think your prediction will fail, just like the thousands of other similar predictions made by many people over the Internet for the past few years. Remember Boylan's Cleveland and Pattie Brassard's "Second Sun" BS last year, which all didn't happened.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, huh?
edit on 21-3-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join