My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Menedes567
I have a feeling something extremely big will happen within 84 hours from this post.

O snap, you're back! Care to elaborate on the missed predictions you made that this entire thread is based on? Or are you just trying to keep this thread relevant for the next 3 and a half days? I mean are you going to finally hold yourself accountable for posting bs if nothing happens by Sunday at 5pm est? Or are you just going to continue pushing your goalposts back with newer predictions?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
Why do you guys keep resurrecting this thread? We all know it was a hoax before the predicted time arrived. It came and went, nothing happened, the OP never returned because he is probably thinking up his next fake prediction. We all harped on the fact that the OP never returned, so why can't we let this stupid thread die?

Not to overstate the obvious but you do know that your posts bump the thread the same as everyone else's right?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well since the OP decided to return, I think that is a moot point. I was complaining because everyone was bumping a thread wondering where the OP was. Now that the OP is back, it's a different story. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Not to overstate the obvious but you do know that your posts bump the thread the same as everyone else's right?

Maybe it's just me, but I just have to see what comes from the OP next.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Menedes567

81 hours left.
edit on 6-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

62 hours left now
edit on 7-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: add something

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Maybe it's just me, but I just have to see what comes from the OP next.

That's why I keep checkin in, and I kinda like the (insert hours) Left countdown he's doing, makes the mood even more ominous..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Menedes567

Menedes567

81 hours left.
edit on 6-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

62 hours left now
edit on 7-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: add something

Guessing we are not going to get a definition of extremely big out of you huh? That way you can claim ANYTHING that happens could be what you were talking about....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What I meant by "extremely big" in the context of my wording and meaning is that, it will:

1. It will be noticeable by more than 80% of the planet's population.

2. It will be an extremely rare event or "Unprecedented". Unprecedented means something that has never happened before. I'm not talking about something unprecedented that happens to an individual, but something noticeable globally. It might even make the MSM.

Probability of this feeling of my mine that something extremely big will occur within this countdown is around 75%-87%.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just posting to say: Its march, and I have no telekinetic or telepathic powers, much to my dismay.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Oh yes I totally understand the draw. That's why I keep checking in .I just can't wait to see what he will say next.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Understandable. Carry on soldier.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

I think I do. Last week I was thinking about that movie sister act with Whoopie Goldberg wishing it would come on. Netflix doesn't have it and FIOS on demand doesn't either. Last night it came on Oxygen network so I have wishcraft abilities. (That's wish not witch)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by LucidWarrior

I think I do. Last week I was thinking about that movie sister act with Whoopie Goldberg wishing it would come on. Netflix doesn't have it and FIOS on demand doesn't either. Last night it came on Oxygen network so I have wishcraft abilities. (That's wish not witch)

Can't think of a better way to use superpowers that that!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Menedes567

What I meant by "extremely big" in the context of my wording and meaning is that, it will:

1. It will be noticeable by more than 80% of the planet's population.

2. It will be an extremely rare event or "Unprecedented". Unprecedented means something that has never happened before. I'm not talking about something unprecedented that happens to an individual, but something noticeable globally. It might even make the MSM.

Probability of this feeling of my mine that something extremely big will occur within this countdown is around 75%-87%.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

If 80% of the global population witnesses an unprecedented event I am pretty sure MSM will more than likely do a story on it. Thanks for the clarification....

So your probability of this happening being between 75-87%....does this mean that from 13-25% chance of nothing happening or 13-25% chance of the dates moving yet again?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Amen brother.
2nd

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You will notice that the cement to hold the goal posts in place never seems to set up. Hence their portability. Might as well put wheels on them and ease the burden .

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

OMG today you didn't give the number of hours left till whatever happens.

It's like watching the series "24" with the clock broken.

And this thread is like that-- plus the calendar being lost.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

OMG today you didn't give the number of hours left till whatever happens.

It's like watching the series "24" with the clock broken.

And this thread is like that-- plus the calendar being lost.

Don't forget to take into account daylight saving time this weekend....that could REALLY shake this thread up. Mind=BLOWN
edit on 3/7/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

.........just

You have proven that these "feelings of yours" have absolute zero validity.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

62 hours left now

Will that be the time you move the date again?

I can say this if you keep at it, eventually you will get something that pans out.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join