It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Menedes567
The exact timeline has been pushed to late March 2014. This ties in with Courtney Brown's announcement, so I think the announcement will inform people too, about the changes to Earth which might accelerate to breakneck speed from late March 2014.

Yay...more Menedes FAIL! Just what ATS needs....

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

vkey08

truthofnitrous

vkey08
reply to post by Menedes567

What's next gold bars playing with you and telling you you can't spend them because they are sentient beings? (That last bit was a real statement made by someone last year)

Wow just just wow "Gold bars are sentient beings" Holy f*cking $hit. And somebody said that. Last year. On ATS. Either that person was trolling or that person serious mental issues. No wonder the global elite want everyone dead. There's too many crazy loonatics.

But it goes back to this 4D/5D stuff. Heather also claimed that the gold existed in 5D and that's how it was able to communicate with the new 5D world and 5D people in the world... was pretty scary stuff to think anyone actually believed it.

Ya know here's what i dont understand about this whole thing with Earth moving out of 4th demensional universe into a 5th demensional universe. The 4th demension is supposed to consist of space-time which is more or less the fabric of the universe. Right? i dont see how that would be even physically possible to even escape this universe of 4 demensions and go on to a universe of 5. Unless of course a black hole just suddenly appeared out of thin air and swollowed the earth up taking it to a 5th demension. And thats if it's possible to even survive the spagetification process without dying.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You said late jan early feb. for this bullsh!t to happen. NOT MARCH!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well, at least it was a personal theory....

Time to move onto the next theory!

As a side note,
I just wish people were not so harsh when someone puts forth an idea, and then it doesn't pan out.
By making a theory known, and then finding it is not valid, people learn from it.

I am sure the OP learned from this, and that is what is important, people shouldn't be so harsh.

S&f for sharing your thoughts, even if it never happened.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I just wish people were not so harsh when someone puts forth an idea, and then it doesn't pan out.
By making a theory known, and then finding it is not valid, people learn from it.

I can understand that, but what happens when one has done it on more than one occasion?

I think it is the constant moving of the goalposts that make people so harsh with their posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I can understand that. A dangling carrot.

I think what I have found over the years, as a rule of thumb, if it sounds WAY out there, as in shifting dimensions, end of the world, etc....the grander the prediction, the greater likelihood it will fail. But this is a learning process for some, learning not to take certain types of information to serious, because chances are, these things will not happen. If it effects everyone on the planet, it is not going to happen, just my own observation about predictions and prophecies...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

But this is a learning process for some, learning not to take certain types of information to serious, because chances are, these things will not happen

I guess some just take longer to learn.

Although it does make for interesting reading. ( these types of theories or predictions whichever you prefer to call them )

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
At least the OP is trying. I have been trying to figure the mystery of life and expose a world I knew was built almost entirely on lies. I've spent nearly every waking hour in the last 31 years that I was not working to earn a paycheck on this. It began when I realized the World Bank, for whom I worked, was really about raping other countries. So far no one has put forth any real solid answer that you can hang your hat on. We still don't really know what the heck is happening or why we are being so cleverly deceived on just about every topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Darkblade71

I can understand that. A dangling carrot.

I think what I have found over the years, as a rule of thumb, if it sounds WAY out there, as in shifting dimensions, end of the world, etc....the grander the prediction, the greater likelihood it will fail. But this is a learning process for some, learning not to take certain types of information to serious, because chances are, these things will not happen. If it effects everyone on the planet, it is not going to happen, just my own observation about predictions and prophecies...

And then you have those who never learn. It's true and they're still at it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Everyone gets what they need from them.

Even those that read them. Entertainment factor just in putting an interesting idea out there and seeing if it works or not, or is true or not. No harm done, and depending on the reader, something is gained one way or another,for better or for worse...

lol

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why do you guys keep resurrecting this thread? We all know it was a hoax before the predicted time arrived. It came and went, nothing happened, the OP never returned because he is probably thinking up his next fake prediction. We all harped on the fact that the OP never returned, so why can't we let this stupid thread die?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Well, I was just responding to someone who responded to me, but why ask why really? If you already know, why jump in and complain about it?

But yeah, I understand your frustration, I have seen a few threads that just wouldn't go away and irritated me every time saw them pop up...

I can relate.

On topic.

Thanks OP for sharing your thoughts!
Sorry the 4-5d shift didn't happen,
would of been a cooler world if it had.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have a feeling something extremely big will happen within 84 hours from this post.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow it sure feels different in this new dimension.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have a feeling something extremely big will happen within 84 hours from this post.

Look it would be easier to take your losses and move on to your next prediction, because this one has seemingly run it's course and nothing is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I have a feeling that you will make another vague " prediction "

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Menedes567

I've come to the conclusion that you are a troll and we (myself included) have fed the troll enough. This is going to be probably my last reply in this thread as the only way I see we can deal with such nonsense is to now simply ignore this post and every thread the OP starts. Looking at the OPs past threads everything they have posted has been a bit of joke

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

81 hours left.

edit on 6-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Menedes567

Please define extremely big by giving an example of something you consider to be on the level of extremely big.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Menedes567

81 hours left.

Till nothing out of the ordinary happens. Again.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join