My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
EARTH TO MENEDES!! Where are you ? We are 5 days away from the end of February .. Nothing has happened. You havent returned to your thread yet you are still active in other threads. Can we safely say that you have no idea what you are going on about and any information you've been given has been total garbage

Think mods need to start looking at threads like this .. This has either got to be closed or hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The problem is that if earth is to rise above to higher grounds, The Higher Ups would have to create another similar one, hopefully far less hijacked by satanistic, dark occult leaders, and corrupt, but otherwise there would be a gaping void for those who are moving up from lower realms, because its infinite progression, some falling and rising quite a few times along the way.

Earth has lots moving up. Then some others come to try and work on revealing flaws in themselves to work on.

Then others come in to try and help their loved ones, and family. And perhaps they get stuck for a bit and more family come in to help them.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Off you pop to the HOAX bin.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How is it that a dream or prediction can be considered a hoax?

Personal theory, dreams and predictions?

Not really the ingredients for a proper hoax I don't think.

I'm probably missing something.

edit on 25-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Wrong word

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Check out a couple of the OP's other threads and you can see why.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And despite being active in other threads recently the OP has failed to return to this thread which he gave a clear deadline, which has pretty much passed. The OP has failed to provide any hard evidence or replied to anyone questioning the deadline

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If we can have a "Geoengineering and Chemtrails" Forum, I don't see why we shouldn't have a "Failed Prophecies" Forum. We can just re-title the "2012" Forum.
edit on 26-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That actually makes sense

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by GoShredAK

Check out a couple of the OP's other threads and you can see why.

And despite being active in other threads recently the OP has failed to return to this thread which he gave a clear deadline, which has pretty much passed. The OP has failed to provide any hard evidence or replied to anyone questioning the deadline

Ahh, I see.

I agree that you shouldn't just leave it like this. If someone is going to make a bold prediction, they should be prepared to stand humbly before their audience no matter the outcome....

Having visions of Harold Camping all decrepit and disheveled, hiding behind his door......

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The exact timeline has been pushed to late March 2014. This ties in with Courtney Brown's announcement, so I think the announcement will inform people too, about the changes to Earth which might accelerate to breakneck speed from late March 2014.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Menedes567
The exact timeline has been pushed to late March 2014.

So you are no good at maths.... remember this?

I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims, that might be proven valid, and correct by early February 2014.

Please post the maths, so we can find out where you went wrong!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Menedes567
The exact timeline has been pushed to late March 2014. This ties in with Courtney Brown's announcement, so I think the announcement will inform people too, about the changes to Earth which might accelerate to breakneck speed from late March 2014.

I see. (Nods) So it's a movable timeline/prophecy. How very interesting. I'm sorry but there's a limit to how long I can remain straight-faced about this thread. Do you always move the goalposts when you're proved wrong?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
I see. (Nods) So it's a movable timeline/prophecy. How very interesting.

So you make a "prediction", and when nothing happens on the date/s mentioned you simply change the date! etc. etc. etc.!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Menedes567

Yay! Menedes you've returned I was beginning to think you wouldn't come back. Oooh ok so it's now march .. Right you are. I'm beginning to think you are nothing more than a troll

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Yay! Menedes you've returned I was beginning to think you wouldn't come back. Oooh ok so it's now march .. Right you are. I'm beginning to think you are nothing more than a troll

But, but, he has a theory! And.... calculations! Oh, wait...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The math:

Early February + C = Actual Date

Today < C < Infinity

HTH
edit on 27-2-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-2-2014 by Halfswede because: misspelled infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Instead of giving us a date, just make it an open ended date that way when, and if anything happens you can always say that was the date all along.

It saves you from being wrong and you don't have to move the goalposts after every wrong date.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You really, really need to read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

It’s about a study of a UFO cult, and specifically a predicted alien visitation etc, but mainly concerned with what happens to the “believers” when a prediction/prophecy doesn’t occur. This applies directly to this thread, and explains why there is a constant “moving of the goalposts”.

Festinger and his colleagues saw this as a case that would lead to the arousal of dissonance when the prophecy failed. Altering the belief would be difficult, as Keech and her group were committed at considerable expense to maintain it. Another option would be to enlist social support for their belief.

As Festinger wrote, "If more and more people can be persuaded that the system of belief is correct, then clearly it must after all be correct." In this case, if Keech could add consonant elements by converting others to the basic premise, then the magnitude of her dissonance following disconfirmation would be reduced. Festinger and his colleagues predicted that the inevitable disconfirmation would be followed by an enthusiastic effort at proselytizing to seek social support and lessen the pain of disconfirmation.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Your really bad at this whole prediction malarkey aren't you Menedes?

Possibly the worst I've seen to be honest

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Menedes567

I see. (Nods) So it's a movable timeline/prophecy. How very interesting. I'm sorry but there's a limit to how long I can remain straight-faced about this thread. Do you always move the goalposts when you're proved wrong?

They (nutcase ufo beliebers) ALWAYS do cos otherwise their universe collapses.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join