Has the mystery of nine skiers who died half naked in the Siberian wilderness in 1959 been SOLVED? A

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think those who discredit the power of infra-sound, think that the wind was whistling and that scared them.

I mean, infra-sound can make you hallucinate, it can make you panic, it can make you feel imminent doom, dread, discomfort, nausea. The right frequency is going to make you feel like you are not alone and whatever it is with you, wants to eat your skin, slowly.

Something did make them flee their tent. I imagine it was '___'.

And those saying that hypothermia makes you hot, no, no it doesnt. You lose sense of hot and cold, you feel warm, you are not cold anymore. You dont feel like your in a sauna, prompting you to strip.

If they cut their way out of the tent. someone or something was infront of it, waiting. they didnt have much time. the women were probably raped.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was military. they came across the tent. no one around they couldnt dispose of. rape the women, chase the men into the trees.

I dont know.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: smirk
And those saying that hypothermia makes you hot, no, no it doesnt. You lose sense of hot and cold, you feel warm, you are not cold anymore. You dont feel like your in a sauna, prompting you to strip.
There are various stages of hypothermia. Your extremities become numb due to lack of blood flow, but after a while the muscles restricting the flow of blood get too tired and the blood rushes in to the extremities and yes it can make them feel hot, and yes it can make them undress:

www.livescience.com...

To shut down the loss of heat from the extremities, the body induces vasoconstriction, the reflexive contraction of blood vessels.

Over time, however, the muscles necessary for inducing vasoconstriction become exhausted and fail, causing warm blood to rush from the core to the extremities. This results in a kind of "hot flash" that makes victims of severe hypothermia — who are already confused and disoriented — feel as though they're burning up, so they remove their clothes, researchers have concluded.
However, I'm not sure the evidence points to this cause. I think it's at least as likely that their clothes got wet, and they got out of the wet clothes as anybody in wet clothes in cold temperatures would do. Maybe they didn't have any dry clothes to put on after the snow got in the tent.

If they cut their way out of the tent. someone or something was infront of it, waiting. they didnt have much time. the women were probably raped.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was military. they came across the tent. no one around they couldnt dispose of. rape the women, chase the men into the trees.
Never heard anything about rape so I'm not sure where you got that idea. There are detailed autopsy reports which don't mention any rape.

I read the KGB might have some files they still haven't released on this case. If that's true it would be interesting to see what they contain. I'd be a little surprised if the military had anything to do with it directly, though they could have done some things indirectly, like launched a rocket over the area which could have startled the campers, etc.
edit on 6-7-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Has anybody determined if the photo of a menk/yeti/sasquatch from the mockumentary and then the documentary following that was supposedly the last one on the roll of film the group took was real?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swing80s
Has anybody determined if the photo of a menk/yeti/sasquatch from the mockumentary and then the documentary following that was supposedly the last one on the roll of film the group took was real?

There was no such photo.
in addition, the claim that they wrote "We now know yeti exist" is without substantiation.

Regardless of what caused them to cut their way out of the tent was done out of sheer terror and desperation.

This was not a fun night.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
When people get cold or hypothermia sets in, they become disoriented, get lost, might sweat and even remove clothing.

Were toxicology tests performed back then? Perhaps they ate something that causes a fever, overheating and ripped open the tent in a panic

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join