It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Messiah, Son of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If you take your time and read through the Apocalypse of John from cover to cover, several patterns emerge, but the angel of Jesus first lets ut know the new messiah. Son of God Jesus. (Rev. 2 and 3 at the end of each letter) He will be given eternal life, and imunity from Hell. He will receive hidden knowledge, and be given a divine name. He will be in power over the nations and according to Jesus (Rev. 2:27f): 'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery -- just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star.'

He will wear white blood-soaked garment riding a white horse splattered with blood and he will carry the cross of the Christ, have an eternal name and will be under the watchful protection of his Father and the Father of Jesus and will never leave their minds. He will be a pillar in the House of God, God's name is written on him aswell as the name of the Cubus Christi together with Our Lord's new Name. He is sits on the Throne of God together with Jesus and his Father.

He is the Lamb and Lion of Judah, he has white hair on his head, legs that can walk through Hell, his tongue is a sword and his eyes and face shines like stars and the Sun:

Rev. 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

And just to complete it, Jesus goes on and through his Angel, he says:

"He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

Why do everyone seem to believe this person is Jesus? It is obviously his son.

And Merry Christmas to you all!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Hi there!

I don't think it is like that.

The Messiah is the same Soul, that is The Son of Man who is The Son of God.

All that you have quoted from Revelations is spot on. That is how the RETURN of The Messiah shall be.

I do think you are beginning to drift off on an gnostic tangent here, but that's just my perception...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Isaiah 63
Names of God:

The Lord Alone Wins His Victory

63 Who is this coming from Bozrah in Edom
with his clothes stained bright red?
Who is this dressed in splendor,
going forward with great strength?
“It is I, Yahweh. I am coming to announce my victory.
I am powerful enough to save you.”
2 Why are your clothes red
and your garments like those who trample grapes in a winepress?
3 “I have trampled alone in the winepress.
No one was with me.
In my anger I trampled on people.
In my wrath I stomped on them.
Their blood splattered my clothes
so all my clothing has been stained.
4 I planned the day of vengeance.
The year for my reclaiming you has come.
5 I looked, but there was no help.
I was astounded that there was no outside support.
So with my own power I won a victory.
My anger supported me.
6 In my anger I trampled on people.
In my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground.”

I call it the Furies of Ire, heard it from the Siren's Lyre.

The Lord’s People Pray for His Help

7 I will acknowledge Yahweh’s acts of mercy,
and sing the praises of Yahweh,
because of everything that Yahweh has done for us.
He has done many good things for the nation of Israel
because of his compassion and his unlimited mercy.
8 He said, “They are my people,
children who will not lie to me.”
So he became their Savior.
9 In all their troubles he was troubled,
and he was the Messenger who saved them.
In his love and compassion he reclaimed them.
He always held them and carried them in the past.
10 But they rebelled and offended his Ruach Qodesh.
So he turned against them as their enemy; he fought against them.
11 Then his people remembered Moses and the distant past.
Where is the one who brought them out of the sea
with the shepherds of his flock?
Where is the one who put his Ruach Qodesh in them?
12 Where is the one who sent his powerful arm
to support the right hand of Moses?
Where is the one who divided the water in front of them
to make an everlasting name for himself?
13 Where is the one who led them through the deep water?
Like horses in the wilderness,
they didn’t stumble.
14 Like animals going down into a valley,
they were given rest by Ruach Yahweh.
In this way you guided your people
to make an honored name for yourself.
15 Look down and see from heaven, from your holy and beautiful dwelling.
Where is your determination and might?
Where is the longing of your heart and your compassion?
Don’t hold back.
16 You are our Ab.
Even though Abraham doesn’t know us
and Israel doesn’t pay attention to us,
O Yahweh, you are our Ab.
Your name is our Go’el From Everlasting.
17 O Yahweh, why do you let us wander from your ways
and become so stubborn that we are unable to fear you?
Return for the sake of your servants.
They are the tribes that belong to you.
18 Your holy people possessed the land for a little while.
Our enemies have trampled on your holy place.
19 We have become like those whom you never ruled,
like those who are not called by your name.

Tread the Wine Press with Wiki

That's Amen back with the bolt and the colt. Know the Word:
Revelation 3:14

New International Version
"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

New Living Translation
"Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen--the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's new creation:

English Standard Version
“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

New American Standard Bible
"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

King James Bible
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Write to the angel of the church in Laodicea: "The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God's creation says:

International Standard Version
"To the messenger of the church in Laodicea, write: 'The Amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the originator of God's creation, says this:

NET Bible
"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write the following: "This is the solemn pronouncement of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originator of God's creation:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And to The Messenger of the assembly of the Laidiqians write: “Thus says The Eternal, The Trustworthy and True Witness, and The Source of The Creation of God:”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"To the messenger of the church in Laodicea, write: The amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the source of God's creation, says:

Jubilee Bible 2000
And unto the angel of the congregation [Gr. ekklesia � called out ones] of the Laodiceans write; Behold, he who saith, Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:

American King James Version
And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things said the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

American Standard Version
And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:

Amen Amun-Ra, it's the One and Only Zeus Ammon.

Amun (also Amon, Amen, Greek Ἄμμων Ámmōn, Ἅμμων Hámmōn) was a local deity of Thebes. He was attested since the Old Kingdom together with his spouse Amaunet. With the 11th dynasty (c. 21st century BC), he rose to the position of patron deity of Thebes by replacing Monthu.[1]
After the rebellion of Thebes against the Hyksos and with the rule of Ahmose I, Amun acquired national importance, expressed in his fusion with the Sun god, Ra, as Amun-Ra.
Amun-Ra retained chief importance in the Egyptian pantheon throughout the New Kingdom (with the exception of the "Atenist heresy" under Akhenaten). Amun-Ra in this period (16th to 11th centuries BC) held the position of transcendental, self-created[2] creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety.[3] His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him. With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods.[3] As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside of Egypt, in Ancient Libya and Nubia, and as Zeus Ammon came to be identified with Zeus in Ancient Greece.

Raise the Djed? Read my threads

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You didnt make a very good argument as to why you believe this is the son of Jesus.

edit on 24-12-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lots of all loving and forgiving godliness in those passages isn't there and i believe mostly from Old Testament which is normally ignored due to the new covenant given to man by Jesus on the cross.

Funny how sometimes Old Testament is still valid when it suits but ignored when it does not.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The one that will come will have a different name, I doubt if his name will be Jesus. The name of god will be formed on his forehead, probably in forehead wrinkles or vein configurations. I cannot find concrete evidence as to what that would be.

Once he/she has proved their worth, the spirit of the messiah will enter them and coexist with them. This is not a demon, it is a good possession. The only unforgivable sin is to blasphemy the holy ghost, which is the spirit of god that resides in men. This was put into the bible to protect the messiah.

Remember, the Messiah is protected by the Angels of heaven. If you challenge the real Messiah, you will have your life turn to hell. Even Satan will back the real Messiah. Satan is the tester of our worthiness, he is not what people think he is. Devil is deceit...Those using it will be punished by Satan himself. Look at the writings in the bible, Satan and god are sort of betting on people to see if they will follow the right path when things go awry.

The Messiah is the Great Spirit that can enter a man. It is the spirit of God. It is a link to the consciousness of god. One that only the true good at heart have the ability to be considered for. People will know the Messiah if they are pure of heart, and those defying him will be crushed by the angels. This time around the Messiah is not going to be hung on a cross till the time he dies. Those who oppose him will be claimed by Satan. Satan is not the Messiahs enemy, they are going to work together to cleanse the world. Apollo is the one guarding the gates of hell, Apollo was said not to be able to lie. So that means that he is truthful. My thoughts are that the deceitful want us to believe that the one testing us is evil. His tests seem to be desired to find if you are worthy and to resist temptation is part of the test. Satan doesn't force us to take the poison, he just makes it available.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

johnb
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lots of all loving and forgiving godliness in those passages isn't there and i believe mostly from Old Testament which is normally ignored due to the new covenant given to man by Jesus on the cross.

Funny how sometimes Old Testament is still valid when it suits but ignored when it does not.

The old testament is the old covenant. It is still valid only to the extent that Christians believe it is valuable for its history, and its foreshadowing of Christ's first and second coming in the way of archetypes, metaphor, and prophecy. As well as its details of the law. The new testament says it is there as a tool for learning.

You are correct, however, that different sects of Christianity treat the old testament differently, according to what "suits them". What you'll find though, is the more legalistic a sect is, the more heavily they rely on the old covenant for justification of their doctrine. The more liberal sects don't need to do that, because they aren't so "letter of the law" and oppressive with their doctrines.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Revolution9

Hi there!

I don't think it is like that.

The Messiah is the same Soul, that is The Son of Man who is The Son of God.

All that you have quoted from Revelations is spot on. That is how the RETURN of The Messiah shall be.

I do think you are beginning to drift off on an gnostic tangent here, but that's just my perception...

When Jesus says:

"He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son"

Exactly what is it you don't understand? The hint is "He who overcomes"-- it's a man and it's the Son of God and it's the Son of our Christ, the Christ of the new world. Jesus is Una Persona. It's all there. My King is the Truth. What is Your king?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

rickymouse
The one that will come will have a different name, I doubt if his name will be Jesus.

Jesus is the Beast, Jesjuah ha' Mesjiach was the king, He is now God his Son is Yisre'el.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Logarock

You didnt make a very good argument as to why you believe this is the son of Jesus.

Jesus says in the Apocalypse: "He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son"

What is it you don't underststand?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Logarock

Unless you do what I told you. "He who overcometh" is One man, he is the Son of the Christ, He is Revalation, He is the Godson-- Messiah. How the hell can you read Revelation and NOT realise the obvious?

(post by MarsIsRed removed for a manners violation)
(post by MarsIsRed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

"He who overcometh" is One man

The "He" that overcometh is not just one man. You will need to reread Genesis regarding Jacob and his family and the Old Testament regarding who the rod of iron and scepter is that is used by Gods that will break the nations into pieces and rule them with a rod of iron. It is these that are those that overcometh and whom do they overcome so that Micheal can standup and make the enemy's of Jesus his footstool.

You cannot cherry pick a verse out of Rev. and make a case for it. Doing so leads into error. You may also want to discover who Jesus came for, Matthew 15:24. Then discover who they are by reading the OT as it is they who are those that do the overcoming.
edit on 12/24/2013 by pstrron because: grammer

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

So what you are basically saying is that every Christian is a king of kings and rule the nations with iron scepters? Look at your own cherrypicking here. He who overcomes is one man, he is the Son of God, his God being Jesus. The text says He who overcomes, not they or you who overcome.

He who overcomes is the child of the woman with the twelve stars whom the Dragon threatens:

Rev. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

How can you make yourself believe that this child is every Christian?
edit on 25-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added more flesh to the bone

edit on 25-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Utnapisjtim

Logarock

Jesus says in the Apocalypse: "He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son"

What is it you don't underststand?

"The meek shall inherit the earth". Jesus is talking about in kind. Overcome like He did and share in the bounty.

But make no mistake its clear in the text, that's Him on that horse and He is coming back with His spiritual sons.

There is a type of person described in the bible as "ever learning but never able to come to the truth". Or see clearly and understand.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What are you asking? Sorry I am not quite understanding.

Revelations 12 is purely figurative...

Also note that 12:17 says:

And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:

Rest of her seed?
That would mean more than 1.
edit on 25-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

muzzleflash

And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:

Rest of her seed?
That would mean more than 1.

A queen may have many sons and daughters, but only one of them is the crown prince who will succeed his father, to become king. The dragon fails to kill this crown prince, and instead it lets it out on the rest of the Queen's lineage. Jesus had many brothers and sisters, but only Jesus was the Messiah.

Now Jesus' term as King of the Earth is soon over aswell as the aeon of Pisces, and the Sabbath of God will last for a millennium or about half of the aeon of Aquarius. Jesus will then take his Father's seat as God of the Earth and his son again will be the new Messiah for the coming aeon. You can't be both God and the Messiah, they are two different courts or offices. The Messiah is the medium between God and Man, the sacred link that connects us all with God, like the shepherd that leads his master's herd.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Text "He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. Why do everyone seem to believe this person is Jesus? It is obviously his son.

My understanding of your question is as follows. In Revelation 21:7 Jesus is the one who is telling this entire understanding to John. Jesus is talking about His Father and not Himself in this particular circumstance. He is telling John that anyone who overcomes this evil (which he is discussing with John) will be His (Gods) son. God has many sons but Jesus is God's only begotten Son.

The One sitting upon the throne in verse 5 is God and not Jesus and is the only Creator of the New Heavens and new earth. Jesus does no more creating as He has returned to sit on the right hand of power in the celestial realm. As He returns to this earth in His second advent, He shall appear as the celestial "Word of God." The terrestrial Jesus is dead forever more and is here named as Jesus for our understanding. Jesus has now returned to His first estate known as the image "Word" of God." He is a the image and begotten of God. He neither created a son or procreated a son.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join