It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we will be doing it over here in France and special thoughts to all of you..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Rodinus

InTheLight
That sounds like a lovely, albiet too rich feast for me, and I enjoyed reading about how your family spends the holidays.

I once made a capon feast but it seems we here in Canada are programmed for turkey, so it wasn't ooooo'd and awwww'd.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Not sure if the capon will work out... if its not ooooing and awwwing it might be baaarrrping and buurrrping!

Everything going into this evenings meal is virtually fat free (apart from the garlic butter and cheese that is!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Oooooo i have just remembered! there are also fried fresh scallops in garlic butter on the starter!

Garlic butter and cheese is a must for a great meal...are you sure you aren't forgetting the cream?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Sk8ergrl
Happy Holidays to everyone here at ATS please enjoy yourselves and remember " A pet is not just for christmas "

Love & Light

Sk8ergrl x

Too true Sk8...

The capon has been with us all year
Joke

Have a good one too

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

InTheLight

Rodinus

InTheLight
That sounds like a lovely, albiet too rich feast for me, and I enjoyed reading about how your family spends the holidays.

I once made a capon feast but it seems we here in Canada are programmed for turkey, so it wasn't ooooo'd and awwww'd.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Not sure if the capon will work out... if its not ooooing and awwwing it might be baaarrrping and buurrrping!

Everything going into this evenings meal is virtually fat free (apart from the garlic butter and cheese that is!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Oooooo i have just remembered! there are also fried fresh scallops in garlic butter on the starter!

Garlic butter and cheese is a must for a great meal...are you sure you aren't forgetting the cream?

Noooooooooo, no cream i am afraid (although i might just whip up a sauce for the meat (using the cooking juice) and a fresh cream base for the invitees who would like to try it).

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Every few years we buck tradition (which in this area is a repeat of Thanksgiving, essentially) and go all out Texan. Last time we had some 1.5lb ribeyes. This time, 1.5lbs filet mignon, but no bacon wrapping.

Im out to get some hickory (alright, so it isn't pure Texan without the mesquite....but for this job we need hickory) right now. Tonight my steaks will be covered in fresh cracked pepper to await tomorrows festivities.

(ETA: the filets aren't that big....we just have two for each place setting).
edit on 24-12-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A Very Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs. Sounds like you have a wonderfully prepared holiday.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Sounds delicious mate!!

Have a great Christmas and all the best to you and yours

Joyeux Noël

edit on 24/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join