It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charisma, Vision and Leadership - Good or Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Interestingly, in our country, we have one of the most charismatic Presidents in the history of the U.S. that is loved by liberals like no other (regardless of Civil Rights violations), has the most vision out of most Presidents in history and his leadership style is fairly malleable (no problems there).

So what are people's opinions on males having charisma, being leaders and having visions of their own? Is this frowned upon now in the U.S. (conservatives and liberals can give answers because it is not dependent on political ideology).

I specified males because there is a heavy feminist movement that is protecting females at the moment while a lot of males are being held back by it - this is a non-partisan observation. I support feminism and I support gays.

I'm a centrist (and there are hardly any left out there) and I don't like Obama's administration because it is pushing for a lot of Civil Rights violations. One more thing while I'm at it - I'm not sure that Obama's Administration and the N.S.A. are allies.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I think that anyone who wishes to lead, should be automatically banned from doing so. Personality is irrelevant, status is irrelevant, power, financial and political is irrelevant. All that should matter, is how morally sound a person is, and how well they would fend of any influence over their choices, other than that of the people.

A person who is a servant of the people, not an emperor in all but name, that is a leader. There are none operating on the world stage today.

join