It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Keep the Kids Busy During Christmas Break

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
School is out for Christmas break, and the kids are driving you up the wall. They've watched their favorite Christmas movie five times, and they've destroyed the house by leaving their toys strewn everywhere. How are you going to survive the next few weeks while the kids are out of school? Here is a list of five activities which will not only keep young hands occupied, but will also keep young minds engaged and ready to start school in 2014.

Read more here: voices.yahoo.com... s-break-12463319.html?cat=25

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

Apparently your link is broken!

Well, I know how Mrs R and I keep our sibling busy during the holidays, when he is not on the X Box, computer...

We take out some quality time with him.

A happy home is a house with toys all over the place.... just need to educate the kids in tidying up at the end of the day.... although easier said than done...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 24-12-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How to keep the kids busy on Xmas Break? Oh.. Let me count the ways....

1. Here is a shovel. Take shovel, open door, through door, close door. Then start relocating white stuff from walkways and driveway into non-walkway areas. (That's a traditional favorite that keep's em busy for hours!)

2. This is a Garden. This is a dead weed. It's kinda ugly. Here are some gloves...and you remove said weed to leave clear dirt... (glances up 20+ feet of garden beds) Not too many more to go... Yell if you freeze!

3. Spring Cleaning? They were kidding about Spring....it's Winter Cleaning in my house! Free, bored labor. Well.. we can't have that, can we?

See? Many creative and fun things to keep the kiddies busy over break.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

4 wheelers. As long as there is a full gas can the girls are happy.

top topics

join