It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama signs up for health care, selects ‘bronze’ plan in D.C. exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok so here is the Source.

I call your attention to this quote:

Although Obama was involved in selecting a plan, he didn’t sign up himself. The president’s staff did that for him, going in person to the D.C. exchange over the weekend, the White House official said.

"Like some Americans, the complicated nature of the president’s case required an in-person sign-up,” the official said. “As you’d expect, the president’s personal information is not readily available in the variety of government databases HealthCare.gov uses to verify identities.”

Still, the White House official added, Obama “was pleased to participate in a plan as a show of support for these marketplaces which are providing quality, affordable health-care options to more than a million people.”

I call now your attention to this little gem:

the president’s personal information is not readily available in the variety of government databases HealthCare.gov uses to verify identities.

This will sure add fuel to the birther argument and has me continuing to wonder exactly who this man is and where did he really come from?
edit on 4912013-12-23T20:14:49-06:002013-12-23T20:14:49-06:00fpm12 by SWCCFAN because: added a word and fixed an error

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The main question I have about this is; How is his info not in the gov't possession when he is in the gov't?

I mean come on now how is he immune to all the gov'ts databases they have on every American?

Once again he has another thing that begs to question if he is indeed a US citizen at all...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
O my I just realized the article even contradicts itself!

Although Obama was involved in selecting a plan, he didn’t sign up himself.

Then it says:

the complicated nature of the president’s case required an in-person sign-up

But wait ... wouldn't that mean he would need to bring his info and sign himself up? Nope he had his staff do it.

And the best part is he didn't even cover his family... (like they need health insurance with their millions...)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ROFLOL

Sounds like the whole thing is just a "press release".

I bet "He" or his "staff" never went anywhere.

The White House is well known for their BeeEss and lying.

Besides, there would have been all kinds of live coverage for this major event.

And with the contradictions in the various stories, well that's all par for the course.

Something simple and they STILL screw it up !!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I bet he gets the best insurance coverage available, free of charge. This is just a commercial for ACA.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

“As you’d expect, the president’s personal information is not readily available in the variety of government databases HealthCare.gov uses to verify identities.”

Yeah, that sentence stood out for me too. That IS NOT what I would have expected. Hell, I'm a nobody, and I'll bet that they wouldn't have any trouble verifying my identity.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bronze plan ... which means this is just a commercial. This is not his insurance plan, he has another one, this is just him selling a lemon.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

My point exactly.

Utility bills, vehicle registrations, Drivers licenses and let's not forget about a social security card...

All this info is available to the gov't.

I do remember reading somewhere that Obama was using a social security number issued to a dead guy from CT... LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join