It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

reference noted. have a (virtual) origami unicorn on me

also, i second the idea of a Guest discoveries thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

Piece written by Robert Bauval and posted 13th April 2016.

"THE GREAT PYRAMID. A mathematical model of...what?

It is well known and accepted (in spite of Egyptologists!) that the Great Pyramid of Giza contains the transcendental number Pi such that --although a regular pyramid-- it represents mathematically a semi-globe or hemisphere. It also cannot be denied that its designer/s incorporated astronomical factors, mainly marking the four cardinal directions and also linking it to specific star-systems, principally in my opinion Orion's belt. By definition, therefore, it is a monument that can be seen as a reduced model of the apparent celestial hemispherical vault i.e. the visible sky. It is also well known that several prime numbers are the basis of the architectural design, namely including 7 and 11 and the square of 11 i.e. 121.
Recently various researchers (Gary Osborn, Jean-Paul Bauval, Edward Nightingale and others) have extracted many other interesting mathematical values --especially the so-called e-constant (2.718...the base of natural logarithm) which is very an important irrational number used in many sciences and technologies. Osborn has also pointed out that the value of the speed of light in the metric system appears in the design and location of the Great Pyramid, when the decimal point is 'slided' along the value. For example, the exact latitude of the centre/apex of the Great Pyramid is 29.9792458 degrees and the speed of light is 299792.458 km/sec., making this striking similarity difficult to accept as a coincidence. There is more.
At any rate, and whatever "model" this monument really represents, there can be no doubt that it is a mathematically "intelligent design" associated with the stellar beliefs of its builders.
Food for thoughts...."

As I said, one day you will have to try and explain away the fact that what was discovered in the code has led to all this wonderful information. But perhaps you're trying to bury it now before the information that has led to all this is published, which of course would be a disservice to all of us if that was actually successful . . . and just because the only thing you have the energy for is simply making your name by going after someone in the public eye and proving he is a liar.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Springer because: Added external quote tags

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's all the same to me if the lights were due to one of the factors you listed.

Kev

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Boom!

I doff my cap to you.

Now all you have to do is reveal to ATS that you are actually Jim Penniston and this Rendle Sham can all be put to bed!

I think we still have a lot of questions to be answered. At the core there is still a story here.

But we've been exposed to continual re-mastered and re-mixed versions and led on a merry dance for 30 odd years. I don't think the show is quite over yet. But maybe there Is a rather rotund lady I can hear clearing her throat in a Suffolk forest .....?

edit on 6/6/16 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Some people see the "Virgin Mary's" face in a burrito.

Kev

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaos0
Piece written by Robert Bauval and posted 13th April 2016.

" For example, the exact latitude of the centre/apex of the Great Pyramid is 29.9792458 degrees and the speed of light is 299792.458 km/sec., making this striking similarity difficult to accept as a coincidence."

As I said, one day you will have to try and explain away the fact that what was discovered in the code has led to all this wonderful information.
Yes we know by now how you're susceptible to dubious claims from dubious sources and here's another example. The builders of the Great Pyramid had no concept of a metre, they measured lengths in cubits, not metres. The Meter wasn't invented until thousands of years later. Not only that, the latitude for the Great Pyramid isn't 29.9792458, it's 29.979175.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very interesting, and very long, thread.
Well done all for a fascinating read.

If the symbols are indeed just a later embellishment to an original much more mundane event, I find it curious that they should be copied from the internet rather than just invented? Why not just make it up if you are going to draw symbols that you, or anyone else for that matter, never really saw in the first place. Why risk exposure by blatantly copying something others can dig up?

This whole case is very confusing.

I'll admit I'm inclined to doubt a lot of the conflicting details I've read about this case, but I'm also inclined to doubt that they were chasing after a lighthouse that's been there for quite a while.

If that were the case it would certainly be more troubling than any amount of exotic craft, symbols or not..

BT

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The builders of the Great Pyramid had no concept of a metre, they measured lengths in cubits, not metres. The Meter wasn't invented until thousands of years later. Not only that, the latitude for the Great Pyramid isn't 29.9792458, it's 29.979175.

Sorry, but you clearly don't know what you are talking about. You are merely presenting what you have read and believe. Prepare to be amazed one day soon. It will all be explained . . . and yes Royal Cubits, but also with references to the metre Earth Measure, which was already known long before it was reintroduced in France during the French Revolution.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What exactly was the metre based upon? What mathematical formula underlies it?

I will explain it now.

What people have failed to realise – and this is something I have actually learned from studying the North Side dimensions of the Great Pyramid of Giza, in which this has been encoded – is that the metre unit was simply based on 4/π (4 divided by pi) . . . 1.2732395447351627.
If we take this number in metres and multiply it by 10,000, this gives us the MEAN DIAMETER of the Earth at 12,732.395447351627 kilometres. This also produces a mean circumference of exactly 40,000 kilometres (40,000,000 metres). A circumference of 40,000,000 metres divided by 4 (one quadrant of the circumference, which expresses the distance between the North Pole and the Equator) = 10,000,000 metres.
10,000,000 metres divided by 10,000,000 = 1 METRE.

Are you following?

Great Pyramid height of 146.608 metres, based on 280 Royal Cubits at 0.5236 metres each (π/6), divided by the ‘North Side’ half-base length of 115.1456539393731 metres = 1.2732395447351627 metres – which is exactly 4/π (4 divided by pi).
This is also close to √Φ (the square root of Phi) . . . 1.2720196495137172.
But, the most significant fact, is that maintaining the same side angle of 51.854º, this calculation and the result of this number with the decimal point after the 1, immediately transforms (reduces) the North Side dimensions of the Great Pyramid to a height of only 1.2732395447351627 metres and an apothem base length of exactly ONE METRE.

Obviously, we are being told that the architects of the Great Pyramid knew about the metre unit.

Knowing what we now know, it is possible then that knowledge of the metre had been a kept secret, preserved and passed down through the centuries and since sometime before the architects and builders had encapsulated and preserved this data within the North Side dimensions of the Great Pyramid of Giza. It is also possible that when the metre was then introduced in the 18th century in France, it had actually been derived from the North Side dimensions of the Great Pyramid – either after it had been kept a secret for centuries, or after some years prior to being introduced.

Gary Osborn. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

As for the coordinates. The coordinates, 29.9792000°N 31.1341944°E, will precisely target the apex-centre of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

The degree coordinates with the latitude that contains all nine digits of the m/s ‘speed of light’ figure – i.e., 29.9792458°N 31.1341944°E, will target a point approximately 18 feet to the north of the apex-centre . . . a point on the north edge of the truncated apex. This is still closer than the official coordinates, which shows how remarkably accurate these significant coordinates are.

As mentioned, the meter was first defined as being one ten-millionth (1/10,000,000) of the distance between the Equator and the North Pole through Paris, as measured at sea level. 10,000,000 meters is 10,000 kilometers. Again, this means that the meter is an Earth-based measurement, and possibly one that is very ancient.

So then, dividing the m/s light speed figure of 299,792,458 by 10,000,000 (the meter being 1/10.000,000th of the distance between the Equator and the North Pole), converts the m/s ‘light speed’ figure to 29.9792458, which can then be used as the latitude coordinates 29.9792458º N.

This fact, which delves deeper into the pseudoskeptical argument about the decimal point, and which actually reverses their argument that the ‘speed of light’ numbers do not have the decimal point placed after the first two numbers and therefore the connection is irrelevant and most-likely a coincidence at best, actually provides more evidence that the construction of the Great Pyramid on these ‘speed of light’-related, latitude coordinates was intentional. And this is especially evident when we realize that the meter measurement, which is 1/10,000,000th the distance from the Equator to the North Pole, was most-likely known to the architects who designed and positioned the Great Pyramid at these latitude coordinates on the Earth.

In fact, using a right angle triangle, the north latitude location of the Great Pyramid expresses the ratio e/π/2, with a hypotenuse of π and a side angle of 29.9792458º.
And there is much more that supports all that I have presented here, which shows that the Great Pyramid architects were mathematically advanced.

Gary Osborn. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That is pure logic and hard to detract from.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I doff mine as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Now all you have to do is reveal to ATS that you are actually Jim Penniston and this Rendle Sham can all be put to bed!

Well, with so much appreciation I do think I feel a binary download coming …

Thank you all for the compliments!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

A bit late to the party (last pages have been quite a show), but you also got my thanks. This stuff is easy to get lost into, so your post couldnt' come at a better time. Great work!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Gary, people will not accept this at this moment in time.
You understand the reasons why this is?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I think Pyramids are a bit like Pop songs and Paintings, Gary.
The makers themselves are often amazed at what they put into their creations…

Apart from the fact that:
- All three words start with a P
- P is the 16th letter in the alphabet
- 16 is exactly covered by 4 bits, and 8 bits is one character in ASCII binary
- The ASCII code for P is 80, which is exactly the year the RFI took place

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

I find it comical that these people would rather focus their attention on proving someone a liar than look at what is really important.
Again, it's easier for them to focus their attention on that I guess. Its the same thing with people in general: they would rather watch the 'soap operas,' (because that is the level of their intelligence) than look at what is really important in the world.
To prove my point, I actually posted something insightful and significant and it is being ignored - but I already knew it would. Typical. I will remove those posts soon. The truth is, this case - including the binary code - is more complex than they could ever imagine.

Quote:

"What is truly bizarre is that the legions of the politically correct - are appalled at labelling people as idiots, and in order not to offend anyone, support giving idiots more power than the geniuses. And that's exactly how you get a totally #ed-up world, exactly like the one we're living in. The Truth isn't sentimental and isn't politically correct."

Mike Hockney, 'Black Holes Are Souls.' 2014.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaos0
I actually posted something insightful and significant and it is being ignored

Can you give a link to your post containing material that you consider "something insightful and significant"?

I'm not sure which post you mean.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I agree.

Now the ones who are smart should find out who DONE IT.
I cant, I was involved with Jim, the codes (the ones I claim to have seen)
and so much more.
And whilst the Sacred site stuff is most certainly very
very compelling. The questions would be WHY and what
was behind Jim if this really was the case.

I would like the investigators to dig and find out, was anyone
in this mix in any way involved , is there anything in anyone's
background which might well shed some light to this binary
code situation.

Yes Gary, I have seen all the posts you have posted and I
have seen responses and how people respond.
Some are very valid and could be expanded on.
Some are just opinions and nothing more.

You are talking to almost deaf ears. I can see , but there
are a few who will look further I feel sure.

I have also seen more of "Showdown on Burroughs" FB page
But am slightly bored of that one now .

I could say more, but I will leave it for now.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hi Isaac, the posts about the Great Pyramid and the metre, which I will be taking down soon, as they are perhaps seen as being off topic. However, what I had discovered in the coordinates from the binary code inspired these new findings of mine - especially the math given in the first post on the subject.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join