It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think you might underestimate the influence your threads have. They don't go unnoticed. Of course that doesn't mean we will get answers but responses change. I'm at least as interested in the behaviours involved as I am in the 'what' of the incident. Maybe more so.

What really shocks me is, I can't have been the first person to see that slide of the 'blue plasma candy floss'. Yet I've never seen it mentioned elsewhere?

That was shown at a public, paid event. At that point there has to be accountability to my mind.

It either is a mockup, real or a fake. In any eventuality, Larry and Garry have chosen to put themselves out there, and as such their credibility is either positively or negatively affected by what this is.

It sure looks like it could be the same object, but the perspective is slightly off. Could well be due to all the wrangling from YouTube -> Screenshot - > Perspective Correction...
edit on 6-5-2016 by ctj83 because: fun with animations!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I couldn't agree more regarding MMs threads and its a pleasure to take part.

That picture you've made is giving me a headache.
You should have a chat about doing some stage shows at raves!!!

It is also giving me a hellishly strong sense of deja vu! I have no idea where I could possibly have seen anything like it but it seems decidedly familiar.
That is odd.

edit on 6-5-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

edit on 6-5-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I think you might underestimate the influence your threads have. They don't go unnoticed. Of course that doesn't mean we will get answers but responses change. I'm at least as interested in the behaviours involved as I am in the 'what' of the incident. Maybe more so.

What really shocks me is, I can't have been the first person to see that slide of the 'blue plasma candy floss'. Yet I've never seen it mentioned elsewhere?

That was shown at a public, paid event. At that point there has to be accountability to my mind.

It either is a mockup, real or a fake. In any eventuality, Larry and Garry have chosen to put themselves out there, and as such their credibility is either positively or negatively affected by what this is.

It sure looks like it could be the same object, but the perspective is slightly off. Could well be due to all the wrangling from YouTube -> Screenshot - > Perspective Correction...

You know how in the older cases especially, that people ran into these teeny tiny little "spacecraft"? I mean like 10 or 20 feet across? That always plays with my mind, like it's an important clue.

Now your statement about a "mockup".

Well...

Maybe those teeny tiny craft were "mockups". Maybe like voodoo dolls so to speak.. or a holographic model.. whatever is staging all these high strangeness events may use a 'model' and then "project it larger" or "project it into people's minds" or whatever.. just spitballing here.

But the tiny models and the large models the size of which blocks out the moon.. both are rather ridiculous to me.

Now one could use both scientific and 'magical' theories here (there is no difference between science and real magic anyway.. just the laws of physics one way or the other).

But that small model of a BTUFO in the blue fire.. really got me wonderging.. and I've seen that exact same BTUFO model in pictures on the net before.. or at least extremely similar.

Are models being used?

Who is making the models?

What technology/"magic" is being used to project these models?

Anyone else think there might be something here?

It's not entirely "my plasma model" at least on the surface.. but I'm not just a one trick pony.. i'd like to think that i have an open mind..

Kev

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes, indeed. I wouldn't bother with UFO threads if mirageman wasn't posting.

Kev

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Maybe those teeny tiny craft were "mockups". Maybe like voodoo dolls so to speak.. or a holographic model.. whatever is staging all these high strangeness events may use a 'model' and then "project it larger" or "project it into people's minds" or whatever.. just spitballing here.

I find that less probable and a huge stretch rather than an actual unknown (manmade or not) craft.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's not my theory either.

But seemed worth bringing up to spur discussion.

Kev

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My thoughts aren't so much along the lines of mock up or model.
More like a smaller version of something else.
Taranis is too big and too recent but if you take it as a starting point and work backwards???

Notice that almost everyone involved seems too be from the States.
Fair enough, its an American base, but ive always wondered what the Brits might've had down there.
Perhaps they blundered badly with some super secret drone technology and had to keep quiet or blow the lid off it.

Again, its just another theory in a long (and growing) stream of ifs, maybes and long shots.
There's loads of better places to test things in secret and no ones revealed anything now that might explain it.

Speculation is fun sometimes.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Isn't it a little similar to this...

Back to Larry's Blue plasma Candyfloss

The key point is that Larry claims that it is a photo from the RFI. If it's anything but that, it ruins everything he's said before. If it's true then we have a clear pattern of orange ball -> transforms to -> nuts and bolts craft (or illusion of) surrounded by plasma.

There isn't any wiggle room left and Garry and Larry must be aware of that. So why haven't they released the photo or attempted to publicise it, as it rightly deserved!
edit on 6-5-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Its a good point.
Did that photo appear magically in Pennistons notebook?

There's supposedly film evidence that was whisked away to Rammstein.
Or not.
There's also mention of "others" taking photos but these were, allegedly fogged.
Didn't Burroughs say at one point he had a camera with him? Or was that when he was out in the woods hoping to see something?
The details are a bit fogged too.

Another part of this particular layer? Perhaps.
Its like pass the parcel isn't it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I sort of gave up with that video as the sound recording is terrible on it so didn't watch it all originally. The video is pretty sharp and claims to be available up to 1080p (although it doesn't look particularly better than 720p).

Larry shows the black & white photo just before the 'blue plasma candy floss' (brilliant terminology there!). We hear him mumble something about the B&W photo being from a 'DoD plate' or something. But then we jump onto the 'blue plasma candy floss' and it's all very unclear about the origin of the photo. Things start to go wrong with the Powerpoint slides and it all gets a bit confusing. I might be able to rip the audio from that bit and clarify it with a bit of EQ but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. I thing Georgina Bruni mentions the B&W photo in her book "You Can't Tell the People". So I'll check that out first before becoming Phil Spector (actually that's probably not a good thing!).

But then I notice something at the very end of the video.

I know what you're all thinking. The presentation says "Going Underground", three guys on stage.

These words suddenly come into your head/

Something's happening here today
A show of strength with your boy's brigade
And I'm so happy and you're so kind
I want more money - of course you don't mind

But alas it's not Paul Weller, Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler finally reforming The Jam.

In fact the bloke on the left looks a bit like Robin Gibb. But this is no Bee Gees gig either.

No....that tall guy is none other than John Burroughs following Warren and Heseltine onto the stage.

So obviously he is aware of this photo as well.

edit on 6/5/16 by mirageman because: :]

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Yes, indeed. I wouldn't bother with UFO threads if mirageman wasn't posting.

Kev

That's exactly my opinion as well Kev!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Couldn't let the Phantom helicopters reference earlier on slip by unnoticed.
Been back over the chapter on Project Pennine in Paul Devereuxs Earth Lights Revelation and there's lots of sightings detailed there which became part of the helicopter flap merely because the lights movements where described as hugging the terrain like a helicopter.
Too many to go into detail here but the area has quarries, mines, interesting geology and lots of TV and radio masts.
What's not to like?

Its a favourite of mine when I need to look up something which might have an earthly explanation.
Some of the work was done with our old friends Dave Clarke and Andy Roberts.
My copy's from 1989 but there must be tons of stuff online.
I'm sure his name is familiar to most but it might save a bit of work for anyone looking into this type of phenomena.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The Amalantrah Working, Babylon Working and "LAM"

I know how ridiculous the above thread would appear to most people. But I've met people who think that they have the ability to summon up critters like "LAM" and in fact, at the tender age of 20, I ran into such a "master arcanist" and his "LAM" cohort.

Remember, in 1981 the Internet hadn't even been invented yet, conspiracy web sites didn't exist yet.. I was a simple lad just off the farm, who had a taste for "Fortean subjects", but my head was not full of all this sophisticated nonsense like exists now on ATS. I barely knew anything about such subjects, except my own natural experiences, as a grandson of a full-blooded Lakota Sioux medicine woman. I certainly wasn't putting together "spirits and UFOs" at that time.

But now I am.

I haven't been discussing this on ATS, and I suppose it deserves a thread of it's own. But MIrageman, you keep asking in various threads, including this one, why the UFO waves and hotspots occur..

It's my opinion, that "occultists", especially the ones who buy the stuff hook, line and sinker, act as "mystical typhoid Mary's" and get the "energy critters" who live on this planet all stirred up on occasion, and then you'll get a cluster of UAP/UFO sightings sometimes as a result----as that's what people want to see. Hardly nobody anymore expects to see "flesh and blood" angels and demons and what not.. they want to see "nuts and bolts" "UFOs".

And as it's the desires of humans which color such things (you see what you want to see), I really do wonder if this "mystical contagion" theory can explain some of the mass sightings and the weirdest of the sightings.

It's been bothering me a bit that I've not mentioned this.. and as I'm averse to starting new posts on ATS, I thought that I'd get this off my chest.

The Jack Parson's link is also interesting, as it shows that even founders of Jet Propulsion laboratories and such people have been known to go hook line and sinker for this stuff. Maybe such a person was making the rounds of military bases at that time? Maybe some crowley group was operating in some remote area nearby? There are lotsa crowley groups in GB to this day..

I see you at wits end for an explanation of why these things happen... so here is a little more crazy to add to the crazy pile.

PS: I think most people who study the "new age" and the "occult" would say that it goes in waves.. and that it had started to wane by the beginning of the 80's to the 90's. I think that this is worth researching.. though it would be hard to be precise.. maybe a graph of occult book sales would do?
of course there are a lot of "looky loos" with such books... who (thankfully) do not dive in and attempt such craziness.

Kev
edit on 7-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: added PS

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You've got a knack for opening wormcans don't you!
Jack Parsons is a name that pops up in a few strange places.
There's claims that he did some rather odd things with the nuclear bomb tests back in the day.
One of the episodes in the Illuminati epic DVD is devoted to magickal things going on with highly placed individuals, not least the OTO.
I only watch these things for entertainment but I'll dig it out again and see if there's anything worth looking into.
Not sure when, though, because the Reich book came yesterday and I'm dying to get into that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I really don't know about all this occult thing.

It does seem to be one of those subjects that overlaps into Ufology like New Age religions. I suspect it's actually the other way round. But it's not something I have a much interest in either as I find it kind of boring. So I will politely leave comments on the occult links to ufology to yourself and others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news.

That video of Larry at the Conference in 2014 and the "Blue plasma Candyfloss" photo all seems to link back to a story in Georgina Bruni's book "You Can't Tell the People".

I'm still puzzled by some of it. Larry has a habit of digressing mid-sentence during the whole 10 minutes audio snip.

The gist of his story is that the photograph(s) were taken by someone else on the base who gave Larry the photographs. "A very connected person" says Larry at the Conference. Larry told Georgina Bruni that someone called "Mike" took the photos and then eventually reversed it all and told Georgina that he (Larry) took the pictures.

Here in the conference he is basically saying he told Georgina that he took the photos to mess her around after a disagreement with the way she was handling the story of these photos and possibly exposing 'Mike'. Larry is now claiming he had to protect whoever took the photos and that is why he lied. Bruni comments that if that is the case then it is strange he never used any of these photos in his own book 'Left at East Gate'.

Here is a clearer version of the audio in the video linked earlier : www.youtube.com...

Cleaned up Audio

Here's what Georgina Bruni had to say about Larry's photos in her book 'You Can't Tell the People'

He [Larry Warren] told me that a few months earlier he had been sent some photographs of the actual UFO encountered by Jim Penniston and John Burroughs, which were taken during the initial incident on 25/26 December.

I had heard rumours that someone had managed to take pictures and smuggle them out but had never been able to find any evidence to support this story. According to Larry, someone had read the reviews of Left at East Gate on the Internet and had sent the photographs to him care of his publishers. Included in the package were negatives, a Bentwaters photograph folder, a map with directions to the landing site and a letter from the witness. Larry would not reveal the contact’s full name but gave his Christian name as Mark..............

The witness was an accountant living with his wife and family in the United States and although he was very nervous about the whole affair and did not want to be named, he had sent Larry the photographs in the hope that it would back up the case. The witness had been a bystander who was off duty when he and another airman saw lights over the forest from the nearby village of Eyke...............

He and his friend became curious and drove back to Bentwaters to collect a camera before making their way to the forest. On passing some buildings by the roadside (Foley Cottages), they saw lights moving through the trees and decided to park the vehicle with the aim of investigating them. But Mark’s friend was frightened and refused to follow him into the forest. As Mark moved closer to the lights he could see two figures and a triangular UFO sitting in a clearing.

At one point he was only five feet away from the UFO, standing behind a tree taking pictures. The UFO then lifted up and began moving through the forest, dipping in and out of the trees. Mark thought the others had been abducted and decided to run for it. On returning to the base he put another film into his camera and shot pictures of the ground. This film was then turned over to his superiors, and he was told that it had come out ‘fogged’. Three months later, when he thought it was safe to have the UFO film developed, he risked taking it to the Bentwaters supermarket.

A few days later he collected the film, which included pictures of himself and some friends taken prior to the incident. For the rest of his tour, almost two years he kept them safely hidden on the base, sometimes moving them to other locations when he became nervous. As soon as Mark returned to the United States he placed the negatives and pictures into a safe deposit box and there they remained until they were sent to Larry in late 1998. An incredible story!

If these photographs were of the Rendlesham UFO, they were a good piece of evidence, but unless I could talk to the witness, or have something constructive to back them up, I had to remain wary. Larry promised to send me a photocopy of the Bentwaters folder and a negative. Hopefully, if the negative proved to have coding, it would at least date the film.

Imagine my surprise then when a week later I received a call from Larry confessing that he was the person who had taken the photographs. I was dumbfounded. My first question was, without doubt, ‘Why did you sit on them for nineteen years?’

Source : You Can't Tell the People - Georgina Bruni

edit on 7/5/16 by mirageman because:
fixed link

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The idea that someone (like me) would have to come in and backfill for you why your Jack Parsons-# is so wrong makes me want to roll in to a tite little ball of fetal-position and cry until I'm dehydrated.

K?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I Know that if we met (probably at a bar) that we'd get along great.
Let's leave it at that.

Kev

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yet another bit of doubt.
It sounds kind if plausible to a degree.
Imagine how tricky it must be to tell a convincing story that's essentially true but you have to include some lies to protect the others.
Some people can lie all day but others have a really hard time. IF that's the case, its going to be really tough not just blurting out something that you shouldn't.

So, he's lying but he isn't, if you know what I mean?
Also, imagine all that and having to keep it up for years and years, knowing that every word will be scrutinised by folk like us.
If the photos provenance can be pinned down it would help his position.
It won't help me see what's in the picture, though.

I'm sure you've noticed but looking back at the earlier sighting of a large craft that hovered overhead but was only seen by the two guards.
They saw a ball of red light that split into three etc etc...
Anyway this pattern is starting to become a theme in all the interesting cases. Whyteville, Hudson Valley, Belgium.
Big hovering things accompanied by little round red things.
All very interesting but I don't know if that helps us in any way....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I feel the same about UFOlogy and especially the disinformation portion of UFOlogy; it greatly bores me. But that's why I'm very appreciative that you and others like you (Isaac Koi) for example, dig into the disinformation aspect of it.. you both are doing a great public service.

So just like you say.. if all the disinfo is weeded out, then maybe we will find a kernel of truth.

I'm really approaching this from even further "back than you are". I view a great deal of the disinformation that you uncover to be ultimately just a subset of the disinformation program of an even deeper layer of disinformation---the disinformation about humans in general, and their interaction with let's call it "high strangeness".

However since "UFOs" and "High Strangeness" seem joined at the hip.. and in fact one of the largest concentrations of "high strangeness" in the world today (though it ebbs and flows); I must reluctantly keep abreast of the so-called field of UFOlogy.

Please don''t take anything I said as negative.. you and some others do top quality work and as I said, I'm very grateful that I don't have to be the one doing it.

Kev

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

That is an interesting pattern.

I would like to point out, that we should not be quick to jump to conclusions, about which of the observed things (apparent craft and apparent orbs) amounts to what in reality.

I know that most people wish to assume (and most presume), that the "craft" IS a craft; they so badly wish to believe in nuts and bolts alien stuff. Such folks might be very anxious to believe that the "orbs" are some sort of high tech drone or something.

On the other hand, someone like me might believe 100% the opposite.

That perhaps the "craft" is an illusion or projection, or an amalgamation of livings entities, and that the "orbs" are just the "real form" of the "entities" when they don't swarm together to give the illusion of a "craft" or other object.

Now this response is not meant to be my usual "harping".

I'm merely suggesting that we don't know which of the "pieces" are real at all.. maybe all of them.. maybe none of them.. maybe all are "energy".. maybe all are "technology".

We simply don't know.

But what we SHOULD NOT do, is to automatically presume that nuts and bolts pieces are the only answer, as humans have been seeing weird things, presumably for 200,000 years, and not so much a one single bit of physical evidence has ever been found, except perhaps some remnants of "materialized junk metal" / "angel hair" type stuff..

but never anything that we would recognize as nuts and bolts.

On the other hand, it would be an error to 100% insist that this is all "just" energy stuff.. as while there is more evidence for that by far (technology probes do not fly through walls and people and a number of other examples), we just plain don't know.

Kev

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join