It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm a little startled even 2 people aren't throwing rotten fruit at me, especially a ufo skeptic...

I think that at some point it's wise to just give up on UFOlogy As if you don't, you get turned into a "plasma shaman" or "demonologist" and that's some scary stuff. All roads lead to that, and that alone.

A crate of fermenting English apples is on it's way across the Atlantic to you now
. Hope you like cider!

Actually what got me interested in the plasma was that Project Palladium thread many moons ago. It was Zeta who brought that to my attention. It has some legs to it.

I actually like Ufology because it's entertaining to ponder what's going on. That and the fact that there is a whole history to study that no one ever teaches in schools.

I'll try to catch up with everything a bit later. A Mersey derby is calling me away..............

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

OT: Red pill or the blue pill?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Yup.

But despite my own limited contact, I certainly can't begin to understand such non-human intelligences.

Humans tend to get radiation burns, go insane or die when attempting contact with such things.

I postulate various things that sound reasonable... to me anyway.. but who am I kidding?

Now, if I were pressed to come up with an answer.. I'd say that one of two reasons may have applied:

1) Plasma research seems to attract attention. If Albert Pike or someone else in the area had been recently firing up such devices near there, that may have caused such a reaction.

2) Some humans seem to attract attention.. there is a whole profile involved.. perhaps one or more new personnel were stationed at the base. Now I have a long-winded explanation for this.. but to mention just one reference.. a new guard at skinwalker ranch seemed to attract the spooks and this was noted in the research notes.

Kev

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You are probably my favorite poster.

Just FYI, I'm getting so interested in this plasma angle, due to other new events in my life, that I'm pondering actually going around and meeting other strange people to compare notes.

Kev

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: aynock

Now I'd been thinking, that if our plasma civilization friends wish to be physically seen and touched, that materializing aluminum is as good a material as anything.. it's light and strong. I can't guess what the energy requirements would be to construct something like aluminium on the spot would be.. but it can't be insignificant.

Stellar nucleosynthesis

higher temperatures and pressures required than generally found on a winter's night in suffolk

Oh I know.

But there are multiple ways to skin a cat.

Kev

i don't know what you mean by that - perhaps you could expand?

whatever the mechanism you are proposing it's going to require a massive amount of energy

In physics, mass–energy equivalence is a concept formulated by Albert Einstein that explains the relationship between mass and energy. It states every mass has an energy equivalent and vice versa—expressed using the formula

E = mc2
where E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum (about 3×108 m/s). In words, energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. Because the speed of light is a very large number in everyday units, the formula implies that any small amount of matter contains a very large amount of energy.

Mass-energy equivanence

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Well that's the thing.

If there are "dark matter dark energy civilizations" in the 96% of the Universe we can barely detect yet...say Maybe primordial black holes or something like that is a major component....then what we view as "massive amounts of energy" might be an insignificant drop in the bucket not worth mentioning.

That's one easy example.

Perhaps by manipulating the Higgs field correctly you can siphon off the strong nuclear force or something....just another hypothetical possibility.

In other words there may be many ways to skin the same cat (manipulate normal matter and energy in ways we can barely imagine).
edit on 20-4-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Perhaps by manipulating the Biggs field correctly you can siphon off the strong nuclear force or something....just another hypothetical possibility.

Did you mean the Higgs Field?

The Higgs field is an energy field that is thought to exist everywhere in the universe. The field is accompanied by a fundamental particle called the Higgs boson, which the field uses to continuously interact with other particles.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yup. You must have replied right as I corrected that typo.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well that's the thing.

If there are "dark matter dark energy civilizations" in the 96% of the Universe we can barely detect yet...say Maybe primordial black holes or something like that is a major component....then what we view as "massive amounts of energy" might be an insignificant drop in the bucket not worth mentioning.

That's one easy example.

Perhaps by manipulating the Higgs field correctly you can siphon off the strong nuclear force or something....just another hypothetical possibility.

In other words there may be many ways to skin the same cat (manipulate normal matter and energy in ways we can barely imagine).

plasma is 'normal' energy/matter, as is the strong nuclear force - i don't see any reason to bring dark matter/dark energy into things

if there was anything tangible there (which i doubt), you're going to extraordinary lengths to not explain it!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yup. You must have replied right as I corrected that typo.

That's what too much cider can do to your spelling mate. You even think Andrew Pike is called Albert

He arrived at Rendlesham on the day following Halt, Bustinza, Warren's and Burrrough's (2nd) night. So wasn't testing anything whilst the main events happened.

I too think the plasma stuff is interesting as the theory dates back to foo fighters. However it also needs a lot more research before we jump to any conclusions. I don't rule out nuts and bolts craft either. Maybe there was once intelligent life on Mars and they sent a probe here whilst T.Rex was still a roaming the earth?

I always say there are multiple possibilities and I think there are multiple answers to the UFO question.
edit on 20/4/16 by mirageman because: add

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Defragmentor

OT: Red pill or the blue pill?

Red always red.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

My point is that "large energy requirements" are totally subjective. It's hard to get more basic than that.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It's called ATSing at work!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Of course.

The reason I'm big on the plasma HYPOTHESIS is that it has explablnatory power in multiple disciplines...

Kev

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I fully endorse this view - that certain members of the airmen were vulnerable or susceptible to these encounters! Bustinza being one of them.

I've also noticed how many people in the early days would use an alias when talking about the events but would name John Burroughs directly.

I'd be very interested to know your thoughts
On project Condign Kev?

It's my view that if we accept that Condign is correct and UAP plasma, then likely so is Pike. If Pike is correct then it's likely that Kit Green is correct about John Burroughs being exposed to non ionising radiation.

His own comments about feeling hot during the encounter back this up.

If we accept all of this then it seems likely that the report I found a few months back on non classical RF physics and interactions is what Kit Green was referencing.

Then we would have a plasma phenomena that can manipulate both the mental state and biological state of biological tissue by controlling narrow band emissions and wave forms.

Bedlam, whilst not accepting this take on UAP radiation had his own plasma encounter that seems to fit your hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've condensed as much as I can into one post so as not to disrupt the ongoing discussions too much.

a reply to: Guest101

Halt has remained totally guarded about what the tapes he still has in his possession contain. He hints that they contain events after the original incident(s). But then he's also said he had more than one tape with him in the forest.

I suspect that Halt knows more about the incident than any of the other witnesses and that he maybe withholding information that could take the case forward. But that's all I have, a hunch. I could be wrong.

a reply to: ctj83

I agree about APEN I think everything on Berwyn and Rendlesham that supposedly came from them is disinformation.
As for Halt and his tape see the reply above this one.

No I haven't done anything in depth although I gave a brief mention from Andrew (to you Albert) Pike's work.

Pike found that the dripping molten metal effect that Halt reported was a discharge effect that had been reported as far back as the 1920s. This was reproduced using charged plates which looked as if water was running off them when in fact it was an illusion caused by the electric charges. Reports of plasma balls have been seen popping out of the ground for centuries and sightings of airborne blue spheres dated back to the 1880s in journals like Nature.

Original post in thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Defragmentor

I am not convinced on Paget's theory. The trees in the forest were going to be cut down anyway before the incident and there was no evidence of 'iron' on the trees or on the ground when Halt and his team investigated. Although I also concede he probably wasn't looking for it either.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'll just add that whilst I prefer the sentient plasma theory to the demonic theory, I'm still not sure what Rendelsham really was...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I believe there are people who know more about Rendlesham and the real truth has never been revealed. UFO events rarely continue for hours let alone 3 consecutive days. (Let's also not forget the events earlier in 1980 and the sighting by Steve La Plume in early Jan 1981 at the base which is recounted in the first few pages of the thread).

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

My point is that "large energy requirements" are totally subjective. It's hard to get more basic than that.

my point is they are not subjective at all - they can be calculated and measured - it's basic physics that has been understood for over 100 years

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The RFI is a clear example of what is known as a strange loop. Individual elements may be rationalised, accepted or accounted for. Yet, they never form a consistent whole.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join