It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

It's available on Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle device, you can use the cloud reader to read it on your computer.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I have....a phone.
Everything else fills the shelves that line my walls.
Im what you probably call old, old school.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In SkyCrash, (and to a certain extend backed up in "You Can't Tell The People"), before the release of the tape, it was supposed to contain Halt saying, amongst other things... 'Oh My God, It's a M...." with the M sounding like the beginning of 'machine'. This isn't in the actual recording.

- The original tape was edited?
- That the missing quotes were fabrications?

If such 'explosive' quotes were fabrications, the source must have anticipated the tapes eventual public release as the quotes would exacerbate the demand for its release? If the release was anticipated - then the lack of certain phrases would also be revealed. The only conclusion would be they were edited out.

The source of the missing quotes would have essentially ensured their release and greatly increased the likely release of the real tapes. A little like the APEN claim of a UFO crash in Berwyn - generating more investigation whilst being spurious in of itself.

Or, do we assume that these 'explosive' quotes were edited out, but were heard by guests at the dinner parties that Col Sam Morgan played the tapes at, pre release (Halt talks about this in the post you made with his presentation video)?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I'd be cautious about the quotes you mentioned there. From my recollection, the rumour mill and Chinese whispers spread far, far quicker and wider than the copied tape.
Can't point to anything solid for you but "its a machine" is one of the more tame suggestions.
People I spoke to thought (and said) it contained all sorts of tripe, and then went on to say...."but I haven't heard it, its just what so and so said".

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
However like I said earlier has "UFOs and Nukes" become a meme? Or have a number of very dangerous incidents occurred that we may not even be aware of?

Of course there is a narrative in a good few books and chapters on the subject that draw upon some of these events and testimony in relation to military bases and hint at some kind of intelligence on the part of the phenomena and act of surveillance (Hastings, Salas, Good; note even Stan Friedman has talked at length on our warlike ways). Are these reports and deductions completely unwarranted? Perhaps there is a cherry-picking of reports and testimony in light of overall sightings; a sense that military bases (and their warning systems) are more likely to spot and document happenings; a case that evidence is thin on the ground (whether withheld, unavailable or not) . . . but it is almost our human wont to try and rationalise events and draw some kind of correlation between happenings. (Perhaps that is a problem.)

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
But in any case, not one single useful 'fact' has ever been conveyed to the human race, either by "channeling" or divine inspiration" (religion), at least IMHO.

While strictly not a channelling, one sentence or two might resonate in that broadcast interruption with you there Kev.

Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

I'll stop cherry-picking there and get me coat ...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

When I spoke to Dr. Vallee about Rendlesham (btw we didn't speak about it much..we spoke about high strangeness and BTUFOs much more than specific cases); he was QUITE interested in the reference Mirageman dug up for me of a high powered plasma lab experiment being located in the vicinity.

My theory has been for some time, that certain plasma based lifeforms inhabit this planet with us, and can swarm together to form larger apparent objects, appear in many forms, interact with the environment via radiation, affect human minds, and possibly even "solidify", perhaps even by manipulating the Higgs boson/field.

If such a theory were true...it would explain "everything" UFO or paranormal.

Dr. Vallee was QUITE interested in that theory, and we discussed many cases that seemed related to that theory.

I used to say "show me high strangeness" and I'll show you plasma, either a natural lifeform, or a government experiment.

So.

I think that Star Trek holographic reference is right on the money.

I have thought for years, that "disclosure" would actually be that the government is trying to reverse engineer the capabilities of plasma lifeforms....and THAT is why the military industrial complex is so hell bent on stuffing fake nuts and bolts UFOs and aliens down our throats. Its the exact opposite of the actual truth.

And...by encouraging the plasma lifeforms to assume UFO forms...the military/letter/industrial is killing two birds with one stone....spreading disinformation AND studying/reverse engineering at the same time.

It goes back to foo fighters/the first radars to Bentwaters as an advanced test.

IMHO.

Kev
edit on 18-4-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's very interesting KPB!! Essentially, your theory would closely follow was Ray Boeche was told, that these events were being intentionally 'summoned' (for want of a better word), by the military?

I've always wanted to read Andrew Pike's book on the RFI - but I've never been able to get hold of a copy.

I don't suppose you could tell me, or point me in the direction of Mirage's post regarding a plasma lab (Andrew worked there perhaps?)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's actually my point Tupla, perhaps I put it badly. Essentially, I believe Skycrash relates a rumour that originated from within the base. Not without.

The rumour mill helped drive a version of the tape out into the light. No matter if the tape is complete or edited, someone decided to talk about it in a way that would generate huge interest.

The first question would be why would they do that?

The more interesting question is who would do that?

I'd put good money on that person being part of the base personnel, and whilst I'm not going to voice my suspicions I think I know the person on the base most likely to have started that rumour and passed it Dot Street...

Then the 'why' becomes easier to answer. To ensure Dot, Brenda and Jenny pursued the tape.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Mirageman can probably easily provide a link. But if he can't I'll dig up what I have after work. You can Buy a back issue of a UK UFO magazine interview of him...that's what I did.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

That's very interesting KPB!! Essentially, your theory would closely follow was Ray Boeche was told, that these events were being intentionally 'summoned' (for want of a better word), by the military?

I've always wanted to read Andrew Pike's book on the RFI - but I've never been able to get hold of a copy.

I don't suppose you could tell me, or point me in the direction of Mirage's post regarding a plasma lab (Andrew worked there perhaps?)

I did a review of Andrew Pike's column in UFO Matric magazine here in this thread : link

The magazine is available in digital format here for £2.99 : pocketmags.co.uk

His book is virtually impossible to get hold of and as Andrew has now retired (and distanced himself from ufology. Unfortunately he was 'harassed' by certain individuals and there is virtually no chance of a re-issue. You may find a 2nd hand copy somewhere.

If you don't wish to spend the money on UFO matrix Andrew PIke also did a write up in UFO Data Issue 1

Andrew was also a regular writer for that magazine and the full set is available here in pdf : link courtesy of IsaacKoi

Hope that helps.
edit on 18/4/16 by mirageman because:
fixed link

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

..............At the one extreme we have a purely technological holographic and psychotronic device. At the other, we have a demonically powered / summoned spectre. Whilst I haven't checked the dates - I'd suspect that all these 'virtual reality' theories can be traced back to a date that is post 1986.

Documents relating to this technology itself dates back another decade to the late 1970s.

See earlier post : Link

It was called SSOPRA

And guess where they were going to test it?

However no one really seemed to pay much attention to this idea earlier in the thread. Nor do many of the witnesses consider it a possibility.

So make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I think its fair to say that I'm wrong as far as the tapes go.

I'm not so sure about that. At first I thought you were completely wrong but now I'm wondering about the length of the tape and how it got circulated. Could be all there is but the length is just odd.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I remember that actually and found it intriguing but I was actually referring to holograms that can be touched. I think this is what was awkwardly proposed to Ray Boche.

Although I can construct something of an argument for mixed reality, in Warrens encounter, it fits so badly with the event as a whole, I think it needs to be discounted.

Thanks for the plasma links, I'm looking forward to going through them

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I think its fair to say that I'm wrong as far as the tapes go.

I'm not so sure about that. At first I thought you were completely wrong but now I'm wondering about the length of the tape and how it got circulated. Could be all there is but the length is just odd.

“In late 1999 Charles Halt admitted to me that he had four or five hours of tape, which I would never be allowed to hear. I asked him to explain but he just repeated that I would never be allowed to hear them.”

Georgina Bruni in ‘You can’t tell the people’, page 237

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm sure you'e seen these kind of links:

Ray Boche 1

Ray Boche 2

And if you follow this trail, you ultimately wind up hearing about "the collins elite'.

Now some people may think that group is disinfo.. but of all the things I've come across and
discussed... this is the one topic nobody will touch with a 50 foot pole.. people who knew
Crowley say.. who are involved in all the spooky stuff.. skinwalker ranch.. the Lawrence
Livermore lab event.. won't say anything about the Collins Elite.. and neither will I..
(I don't know anything about that group specifically).

But that look of fear and terror is all the confirmation that I need.. and I have certainly
run into stuff like this over my life.. many times...

Now, I don't want to derail this thread with demonology... for one that whole demon
angle is disinformation... and the religion that most promotes demons is a mass of
confused disinformation..

but I merely wished to confirm that there are elements in the government/military
apparently, which have/and perhaps still are experimenting with such things..
or so it would seem.

I myself am more interested in what experiments might be being done with the
'plasma lifeforms' ... as like it or not, the military is using plasma technology on
their stealth planes.. which then leads to "the law of unintended consequences".

I'd say that this is some of the most classified stuff in the world.. far more
classified than anything to do with "UFOs" as there are no UFOs.. just stuff
that goes bump in the night and apparently a native lifeform here on Earth.

(IMHO).

That name Ray Boche certainly brings up some uncomfortable leads..

Kev

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

KPB, That is exactly where my investigation into APEN, the secretive and disruptive UFOs group lead me. I documented it in the thread but it really seems like both the group and several higher level British ufologists became convinced of the demonic theory.

Oddly, on the surface, you would find no hint of the demonic theory in the material and communications from the APEN Group.

What is pertinent is that I've heard a rumour that early on Halt said it was the devil (possibly completely spurious) yet APEN, never acknowledged any demonic angle but instead told Randles it was due to a downed Soviet satellite!

It's odd how so many UFOs trails lead to a demonic aspect if you dig far enough, yet there is nothing on the surface...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

KPB, That is exactly where my investigation into APEN, the secretive and disruptive UFOs group lead me. I documented it in the thread but it really seems like both the group and several higher level British ufologists became convinced of the demonic theory.

Oddly, on the surface, you would find no hint of the demonic theory in the material and communications from the APEN Group.

What is pertinent is that I've heard a rumour that early on Halt said it was the devil (possibly completely spurious) yet APEN, never acknowledged any demonic angle but instead told Randles it was due to a downed Soviet satellite!

It's odd how so many UFOs trails lead to a demonic aspect if you dig far enough, yet there is nothing on the surface...

Our world is simply AWASH in fake UFO stuff....with vast and deep webs of obvious disinformation about nuts and bolts UFOs and aliens indoctrinating us as a cover for the actual secret too awful to reveal.

There is little or no defense against stuff not made of normal matter and energy...which sometimes at least can affect us not just psychologically and emotionally but physically at well.

You can't "shoot that down and it doesn't crash". So to give a false sense of control you label it "UFO" and hide it in plain sight.

Kev

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What do you consider the awful truth to be?

Our planet has another form of life which is ocassionaly sentient or borrows it from humans near by?
Our planet is teeming with independent, advanced plasma life forms that actively threaten us?
Or that these forms of life are actively malicious and directed against us?

Perhaps human sentience is the unusual occurrence - more often connected with energy based life?

Whatever happened at Bentwaters, it was most likely intentional, connected with the military nature of the base and repeated over several nights.

Could you recommend any books or resources on plasma based entities?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When people talk about demons I always think there is a religious angle to it. I am not religious so I wonder just what it is these people really mean when they say 'demons'.

As for the Collins Elite there is already an old thread here on ATS : The claim is - Defense Dept group Collins Elite says 'UFOs are demonic'

You might find these link of interest too :

mysteriousuniverse.org...

www.youtube.com...

Oh and Kev is far too modest but he has his own website : kevinprettybear.com... for some interesting stuff.

As for APEN you'd think on such a small bunch of islands we'd know more about that whole episode by now. But something or someone has managed to keep it's secrets under wraps for more than 40 years.

I don't want to derail the thread either but as it's my thread then I think we are allowed to go off at tangents every now and again

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm a crazy old ex nuclear engine room supervisor that has been researching "high strangeness" since I was drug out of my mothers womb with foreceps.

And all that work...meeting all sorts of infamous people...and I barely know more than if I hadnt devoted my life to craziness.

Well a fair bit...but at a horrible cost...and trying to prove any of it.... Sigh*

But my take?

Humans are a virtual reality platform that plasma-based lifeforms grow for their own purpose....

Human consciousness in part is intermingled with subtle dark matter / dark energy "Plasma" lifeforms who infest is like beneficial stomach bacteria.

Our planet seems to host some sort of higher plasma type civilization...which lives underwater and underground...they are solarphobic...to some degree. Maybe that's why they swarm together in collectives...for protection...and often fly around starting at dusk...they can assume any form they want....and can sometimes or maybe always even solidify into touchable form. (by manipulating the higgs field apparently).

There is also a nasty race of winged frog lizard things "demons" who are quite similar...but may have evolved over 9 billion years ago or something like that...nasty critters who have been flying in the void of space...terminating and enslaving most sentient life in the Universe....or at least trying to...they are 90% bark and 10% bite. Shaman have known about them for thoudands of years.

There you go....I've displayed all my lunacy...you may mock me liberally now.

As I said....not what anyone would want to believe..
Without lots of proof. I have sufficient subjective proof for myself...but don't expect anyone to believe me.

And the spiritual, religious, cultural deception covers all this deeply up..unless you dig deeply enough...then everything fits together in one tidy package.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join