It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No idea what you are on about young man. But I thought you'd like to know that if you were a cartoon you'd be this guy.

And the card you originally selected was this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Very nice!

That mix of Fred from Scooby Doo, with the professor
look tacked on.. not bad at all.

On the Joker card.. I hope you aren't getting all Tarot
on me... that would be quote wooful of you (full of
woo).

Please don't take "magician" as an insult.. it was meant
as a compliment.

Kev

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You should use that as your avatar Professor Kev. The Joker beats all other cards in a game of "Get Dressed Poker" hence why you were thinking of that card. No need to be shy about it.

And for my next trick I will attempt to cut myself in half.

"I know what I saw".

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Maybe we’ll get footage from on board “the coaster” next?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You goof!

A magician is simply someone who manipulates the audience,
trapping their awareness at the chosen point, while the
"magician" accomplishes their goal, without the audience
seeing the intervening steps of what is displayed, and what
is displayed is intended to produce an effect on the audience.

Is that so bad?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

heres an interesting story about what sounds very similar, please excuse the robot voice.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

fimilar yet sinister. the shape and laser in this story remind me of one i have seen, fog and all.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is very interesting news posted on the "First Responders" page.

Both Charles Halt and myself (James Penniston), both witnesses to the major incidents that took place, reject the following Facebook group pages and websites about the Rendlesham Forest Incident. Of course, opinions are welcomed, but in many cases the posters on some of these pages and sites also make it appear that we endorse them. Below is a list of these disinformation/spin pages and sites:
Rendlesham; The Rendlesham UFO; Rendlesham Binary Codes, and ‘AboveTopSecret.com.

It seems they are getting rattled from what I was reading. More will be flocking now to ATS to see what's been said.

Do they intend to control the whole Internet and what people
have to say I wonder? Interestingly the one site they mention is one which advertisers all thing's Halt, such as his recent conference and so on. All free advertising. Oopsi.

edit on 25-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I am not sure anyone reading this even knows what you mean by "First Responders" page. And who cares?

We haven't got a book to sell. If Penniston is having to point things like this out it shows an element of fear. People may actually use their own intelligence to work out what's really going on by checking the facts and references for themselves. They can't have that can they? Gary Osborn has become Jim's Peter Robbins. Remember how that ended?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Purely speculation, but they know that something is coming that is going to pull into question the validity and honesty of what they have said over the years.Congressional hearings? - Which I believe have already happened.. just a hunch.

Something that will directly contradict their "testimony" and put it further under the microscope.
Sounds like preemptive damage limitation to me..

Why else bother?
edit on p52642182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p53626182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

They clearly do Mirageman, and you are correct there are no books to sell on ATS. Interesting that Halt has been added in though.
@Pigsey its all quite odd really.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

some people think that just because someone is or was an official with whatever agency that it means they wont tell lies or stories.

the fact who ever it is that has an issue with our discussion here hasnt came and engaged us speaks volume to me, ATS does a good job at moderating the site so they wont get attacked and i think they know that.

the fact that our site has such a wealth of knowledge im sure scares the living daylight out of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think there must be a lot of things going on for the Rendlesham men and its clear that ATS is something they are trying to steer their audience away from viewing. That alone speaks volumes.

Then we have the Rendlesham involvement with TTSA. Interesting times perhaps.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Is he slamming this site and others for daring to prove his binary codes were lifted from another website? Or for pointing out that Halt's excuses make him look like a bumbling idiot not a commanding officer in charge of one of NATO's largest airbases.

People can check those things and everything else for themselves. Then make their own minds up.

If people are being subpoenaed to testify in Congress about their UFO experiences then this will not be like the Citizen's Hearings. Even there Penniston didn't have the bottle to say he got 'binarized'. They will be under oath and can go to jail if they aren't truthful.

I seriously doubt there are many people who will believe the binary story anyway. So would guess they are worried that mainstream news sources like The Times have used this website as a source for serious factual information. This is not good when you have a book that needs reviewing by influential media sources for publicity. Maybe they are worried it will be laughed into the bargain bins of bookstores everywhere?

edit on 25/9/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Is he slamming this site and others for daring to prove his binary codes were lifted from another website

Well don't forget Mirageman that while the codes are said to be have been lifted , Gary has come out in defence of Jim with a formal explanation of what he believes may have occurred.

I seriously doubt there are many people who will believe the binary story anyway.

Lets simply say after all this time, it would have to be fool proof. I just don't think people will accept easily without some serious evidence.

Why bring Halt into all of this though is anyone's guess?

The Times have used this website as a source for serious factual information.

Yes , Indeed it has.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well so much is digital these days.. I guess there would be no point
in trying to burn books!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ha Ha, funny Kevin.

Also funny is whilst ATS has been slammed, the men's co-author Nick Pope is busy advertising ATS.

:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I can think of the perfect reason that you need to
recreate this thread at 300!

If you don't.. what will the RFI guys have to read,
complain about and deny?

And ban, while still reading and complaining about.

I mean, you don't want to lose your celebrity audience
do you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It is Baa, all very odd. I would even add that maybe they have not been called to testify? So their points won't be heard. Maybe....they don't want the "woo" to interfere in getting a genuine interest in the subject and to harm the outcome of these hearings...ie funding.

They want to push the fact that military personnel have been genuinely injured and the threat it poses just be taken seriously that needs serious investigation.

Talking about binary codes,time travel and the others will just keep the subject firmly in the tinfoil hat category and harm thier overall goal.

Maybe that's why Burroughs has gone quiet or he has just had enough?!

As I said..just speculation.
edit on p17237182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p19229182400 by pigsy2400 because: Hate my mobile ats, make an app!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Speculation is fine. What kind of technology do you think was involved?

<< 294  295  296    298  299 >>

join