It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well I'd actually written it all up in binary code. I expect it to be much smaller when I decode it back to ASCII.

No idea it it contains a profound message hidden amongst it all that links back to Stonehenge, Atlantis and Cydonia. But you never know do you?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

We have 3 puppy dogs. They are purely joyful to be with.

I hope that after humans either go extinct, or leave the Earth
for the stars and abandon the toxic/depleted planet, that the
puppies in particular get a chance to become something worthwhile
from the standpoint of further evolution.

According to the pop culture show "life without people" dogs by virtue of domestication are at a disadvantage to survive.

Small breeds would quickly perish into the food chain and large breeds lack the dexterity to effectively hunt most vermin and would disappear as well.

Medium breeds like Border Collies etc. were said to have the best chance without people to care for them.

Cats, however, are not technically domesticated and would supposedly thrive quite well in the post apocalyptic aftermath.

Nice to see you posting again KellyPrettyBear , I hope things have settled down for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic, the lighthouse tape synched to Halts recording still says it all.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You said you lost the will to live looking for them which means you did not read Garys explanation then?

Now if you are going to play with pretty pictures " suggesting" he took stuff from the internet. I would at the very least know what our Gary had to say about all of this , after all there is a lot to come. A heck of a risk for Jim to steal stuff and use it to sell books about magical things if you ask me?
Then there is also John.🙄

edit on 21-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think Burroughs is involved with something that means it is better for him to stay out of the public eye for now.

No beach holidays for Burroughs yet!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

That is rather eloquently put.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Has this vid been posted yet mate · thought it deserved a plave on your thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yes, it is here on this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

You said you lost the will to live looking for them which means you did not read Garys explanation then?

Hence why I asked you to summarise it for me. And add your opinion, because I do value it.

Alternatively, provide a direct link because life really is too short to wade through that crap again.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Google is useful
That takes no time at all, if you know what you are looking for of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Google is useful
That takes no time at all, if you know what you are looking for of course.

***HEAD SLAMS DESK*** And how do you think I FOUND his wretched site? Exactly: Google.

I'm officially giving up asking you, and can only assume you haven't read the explanations yourself. If they even exist.

As mods often say: Do Not Reply To This Post. You'll just wind me up even further, lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Just a heads up..

Not all ATS members use the same set of rules that you use..
that you assume are normal, polite netiquette..

as an example.. some people take everything said as some sort
of political attack.. no matter the question..

others for example might be attempting to hide their identity
(not saying that's the case here).. trolls do a lot of that..

I myself might omit answering a very innocent sounding query,
if I think that if taken 10 steps out it might 'pierce my identity'.
(I've had multiple death threats.. so I'm a bit sensitive)

You can't assume that people will respond as you wish them to.

Kev

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You can't assume that people will respond as you wish them to.

That is true. The terms and conditions of ATS are also in place to help protect people.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I'd missed that one, so thanks for the re-posting.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That is true. The terms and conditions of ATS are also in place to help protect people.

Kev speaks with wise tongue.

Apologies for being brusque, Baa. I suspect my snappiness stems from a recent post in the 'Military Abductions' thread where I contributed Rendlesham to the discussion in terms of Burroughs perhaps being subject to a secret op that third night. When you replied to ONLY say that I'd simply "copied and pasted" info from another thread (which I hadn't)... well, it staggered me in terms of blatant rudeness out of the blue.

However, I suspect there was not any intended malice on your part - it's just how you flow and express yourself as an individual, so I again apologise and will bear that in mind.

***Handshake***

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

No need to apologise. I should have made my comment clear, you cannot read minds.
I had read a post from you and shortly after, I read another post of yours with similar content. I was not suggesting you had actually copied this from another person. I had to do a double take as it seemed I was reading the same or similar thing twice.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Without wanting to bleed threads into eachother but I thought it warranted.

When are ttsa going to drag the muddy bloody carcass of Rendlesham through thier entertainment filter?

It's going to happen..just when and what?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

TTSA usually put out a promo video in the middle of each month. So expect something middle of October. Although they tend to be released two months after they were filmed. For post production and so they can fuzz out anything potentially giving their game away.

Rendlesham is a massive problem for them as there isn't even any good witness testimony that there was a solid craft of any kind just lights in the distance and maybe skies above. Unless of course you choose to believe the two most inflated witness stories. It's possibly why they got one of the major witnesses on board. So they don't slip up heavily with this one. Although there's more to come. Yes there's more to come.

edit on 23/9/2018 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

When are ttsa going to drag the muddy bloody carcass of Rendlesham through thier entertainment filter?

I sense a bad hair day! It has not even started yet. You might want to note the "First Responders" are also busy. They seem to be getting in position and with a new header!

edit on 23-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe you are psychic Mirageman? You know, with the more to come thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone who can control a narrative is acting as a magician.

MM is in fact quite an excellent magician.

The best of magician's don't necessarily lie.. they steer someone's
attention to where they want it, and thus promote subtle changes
in the audience, mostly through unstated inferences.. and the
visual medium is especially good for that.

Kev

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join