It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What also is worth a closer look is a more recent investigation into radiation levels at and around Rendlesham forest, including background and base levels and also readings at the supposed landing sites.

It's quite a detailed scientific investigation and worth a look-see;

Short Summary

This study supports historical claims of elevated radiation levels associated with UFO activity during the Incident, constituting physical evidence of the UFO activity, together with radar observations during the incident[19], plaster casts of landing marks and damage to trees. In addition to physical evidence the UFO hypothesis is supported by numerous expert military eye-witnesses and also several civilian witnesses[20] who live locally. A future study is highly recommended to produce a high-resolution gradiented heatmap to reveal the shape and extent of the hotspots identified in this work, e.g. by taking a large number of measurements at numerous locations in a tight grid covering each hotspot, sampling outwards until air dose rate falls to background levels.

This would allow the hotspots to be visualised and could prove meaningful (e.g. if a heatmap revealed a triangular hotspot geometry with the highest levels near the corners, this would obviously align with eye-witness descriptions of a UFO landing footprint, adding support to a hypothetical causal relationship). It would also be useful to collect data at additional measurement locations, seeking features on the radiation heatmap of the area that might have been missed by this study.

Apologies if this has been posted previously
Link;
A radiation survey of Rendlesham Forest identifying hotspots at sites of reported UFO activity in 1980

edit on 10-9-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: LaPlume

No problem I actually stumbled across this site and thread because I was looking up my old Mentor Frank Camper and saw he was getting g put through the wringer on this sight when he had one of those things mentioned like ask the expert and you could have an open forum. Sorry I don't know what its called. Everyone kept trying to get him to prove who he was more thanks him anything. I can tell by his answers and the way he answered them it was him but I have known Frank since September of 1982.

I hope it helps unravel the truth in some way.

Great effort, Steve!

For quick access back to that comment and others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well done, Baa!!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I think Baa has kindly shared so that people know what you're referring to.

Quite why you quoted that old posting from LaPlume is beyond me.

Unless it's to insinuate you are in some way connected to Camper.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

So, John recommends—via his Facebook Group—MINDBENDERS by Frank Camper and even provides a pdf download to the book. I’ve had interaction with Frank both here at ATS and elsewhere and have an interest in aspects of his career to include a possible connection to RFI.

Sold great in Japan!

Here’s the link to John’s page if you want to download the book. I did. (Thanks, Baa)

Better Link

If Burroughs insists on ripping off copyright...

I’m on pg. 58 and this was the first bit that caught my attention as possibly having significance to JB’s story. ‘Ionizing’ radiation in this instance and a possible reason “Ionizing Radiation” was steered away from.

Subject: MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS

There is nothing on p58 that even remotely resembles that subject, The Gut. Tsk. Tsk. 53 maybe?

“1. It is desired that no document be released which refers to experiments with humans and might have adverse effect on public opinion or result in legal suits. Documents covering such work field should be classified ‘secret’.” The memo was sent by O.G. Haywood, Jr., Colonel, US Army Corps of Engineers.

The memo identifies the enemy of public opinion, and classification as the means to protect the government. Rep. John Dingell’s subcommittee obtained declassification of the AEC memo, by the authority of the Department of Energy, on 22 February 1994. In January 1994, the Clinton administration created the Human Radiation Interagency Working Group to uncover the type and extent of any Government- sponsored experiments on people involving intentional exposure to ionizing radiation…

…It is important to note here that while ionizing radiation experiments were finally exposed, the microwave, drug, and chemical experiments were exempted from disclosure. The victims of those experiments were not helped.
The American press finally noticed the radiation experiments, once the Clinton Administration made an issue of it.

In the mid-1980’s, the Reagan Administration had been under Congressional orders to document 30 years of Cold War human radiation experiments. The Reagan administration downplayed the issue, rejecting follow-up reviews and compensation payments, Energy Department papers reveal…

Reagan, f00k him. Head criminal, Iran Contra.

No big point to make at this time—however I would like to make note that Frank Camper is an associate (formerly at least) of Drs. Green & Puthoff and most of the players in Remote Viewing-IC arena.

The Gut, do you think 'Frank' is psychic too? The Psychic Merc, I like it!

If I recall correctly, Steve LaPlume, before he was more widely known in relation to RFI, posted his story to a discussion board of some obscurity. Again, if I remember correctly, somewhere in that series of posts he mentioned having attended Frank Camper’s Mercenary School in Dolomite, Alabama in the early 80’s. I have reason to believe that some of Frank’s students were picked for reasons of, um, let’s say further “testing and deployment.”

Frank’s school was almost certainly an FBI cointelpro operation and we know how dirty those can get.

If it was FBI CointelPro, then why was 'Frank' arrested by the ATF?

Whether this “link” has any place in the RFI chain of mystery I’m, of course, not sure. It has gnawed at me for awhile though. The connections are tangental—I know—but cross, at least, at 2-points: LaPlume & Kit Green.

There are two bad sources of information about Franklin J. Camper: Himself and much of the “official” story. When you dig through that, however, one is left with a Forrest Gump-like ex-military/IC operative/ para-military/mercenary/FBI Asset that’s showed up in everything from Iran-Contra to the Sikh Airline bombings.

You may have caught the essence of your Frank Camper, The Gut!

He’s a highly intelligent but rather twisted man whose own head, imo, has been tinkered with by good ol’ Unca Sam.

Oh, The Gut, diagnosis from a distance of someone you have never, ever met? Tsk.

If anyone with superior search skills to myself can find an online video of the CBS (I believe) segment 'Deadly Weapons' Produced by Harry Phillips (shot at Frank’s school) I’d much appreciate it. There was one copy (2-Parts) extant on the web up to a few years ago, but now that particular link is dead.

Darn, I bet I can get a copy!

Frank claimed it was the only online video copy that hadn’t been scrubbed. I can see why he and others may have wanted it scrubbed—I think it holds clues to a mystery or two—but I don’t know if “scrubbing” is actually why it’s unavailable.

btw, where do you get off calling him "Frank", you never met him, using a person's first name when you aren't allowed is really not nice, The Gut.

edit on 9/10/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: ArouetI think Baa has kindly shared so that people know what you're referring to. Quite why you quoted that old posting from LaPlume is beyond me. Unless it's to insinuate you are in some way connected to Camper.

Connected? Hell No, how could I get away with that? Franklin J. Camper, son of Betty Baughn, is The Gut's personal buddy!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: mirageman

Ok Mirageman . Did you or anyone here ever read "Mind Benders" by Frank Camper. Any thoughts about it? I know John Burroughs wanted people to read it.

Interesting. I'd like to know more. Does Burrough's happen to know Frank, Baa? I'm not making any judgement on that book. I'd actually like to read it. To deconstruct it if nothing else.

What I will say is that understanding Frank Camper to whatever degree that's possible does hold the possibility of intriguing clues as regards RFI and other mysteries.

Maybe it would. The Gut, since you know Camper personally, why not contact him and invite him over here! I understand he is verbose!!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Anyone who would like to read Steve "RacerBoi" LaPlume's Rendelsham revelations can do so

Here

Here's a few tidbits.

"Little did I know one of the cops that actually arrested me was a tall guy named John Burroughs. I did not know it but he had his own issues at the time he and I scrapped a bit during the arrest."

His specialty was weapons which meant he was a weapons trainer and armorer as well as long range patrolling. (LRRP) Kind of commando stuff, but mostly he was on a 4 man team and would sneak in to places and finds things out then report back. Contact with any unfriendly was better left to an attacking fore. He wanted to be a ghost.

Self taught on a lot of weapons yet at the time he knew about everything he could know about USA and com bloc weapons. ITrained by the notorious Frank Camper at the Recondo School in Alabama and did a bunch of things he could write a book about. But never will, because he has grown accustom to breathing. Yikes!

A few too many helmets to the tarmac if you ask me.
Sounds like a bad azz. Oh yeah.

Notorious Frank Camper? Sounds more like Sirius Black.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: The GUT

If I recall correctly, Steve LaPlume, before he was more widely known in relation to RFI, posted his story to a discussion board of some obscurity. Again, if I remember correctly, somewhere in that series of posts he mentioned having attended Frank Camper’s Mercenary School in Dolomite, Alabama in the early 80’s.

He's posted that here as well GUT :

I googled Frank Camper who was on another thread he was getting skewered about "are you really FJ Camper prove it" sort of stuff. I know Frank and attended his Merc School back in the 80's and was an instructor there as well. Frank and I still talk.

See : www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone with superior search skills to myself can find an online video of the CBS (I believe) segment 'Deadly Weapons' Produced by Harry Phillips (shot at Frank’s school) I’d much appreciate it. There was one copy (2-Parts) extant on the web up to a few years ago, but now that particular link is dead.

You mean?

Part 1

Look at the first comment by someone called Steve L!

Part II

There's another comment there too!

Seems like these "Merc Schools" were started in 1981. That's right after Rendlesham had happened. There's also a very interesting part about Frank's military records and his responses too. As we know someone involved in the RFI discovered their records had been messed with too.

I wonder how long those videos will survive on YT?

I'd say as long as the Owner allows.

Hey, boy, that sure looks like LaPlume at the Merc School!. Lower left. But, of course, I could be wrong!

Steve?

Hm.

Nicaragua he says.

Hm.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nevermind. Redux. Give me a bit.
edit on 10-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

I'd say as long as the Owner allows.

Longer. I downloaded them for study and further upload.
You're right that that's most likely his YT channel though. You can tell for a few reasons but the main one is the oddball belief systems indicated therein in addition to the vids in question. I'ma have to rethink some of it I admit---I guess Frank decided that those vids are his only legacy. That's very sad. Although I'm more sad for those poor victimized kids.

Hey, boy, that sure looks like LaPlume at the Merc School!. Lower left. But, of course, I could be wrong!

Steve?

Hm.

Nicaragua he says.

Hm.

Experience says don't click on any links from suspect posters unless you have tight security.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What was this thread about again??

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've always found it disappointing how all the cast of characters from rfi and people's involved after closely as well, just can't get on.

With so many convulted stories, expansions on stories, personal spats, fallout etc

I really feel that in itself has damaged the story and made the mud even murkier. I'm not saying "can't we all get along" and all will be OK, but the infighting has really not helped solving the puzzle.

Mixed messages, agendas and self interests has harmed the whole thing more than any one other thing I think.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Perhaps it was meant to be that way with the petty squabbles and the arguing. So no one person can ever get to the truth because of the animosity and arguments. Halt used to always waste his breath going after Warren in interviews but never seemed to notice his dodgy documentation back when he met him in Washington (it's in LAEG). Burroughs said all the others had hurt the story by inflating it (check the early pages of the thread). He was mates with Penniston and then once the binary and their book was done he wasn't. Penniston claimed Colonel Halt was part of the disinformation at the Woodbridge conference in 2010. Next thing you know he's on a radio show with Halt putting the boot into Burroughs. Retaliation has gone back and forth for decades. Even Nick Pope has been thrown under the bus at times but Burroughs does a radio show with Linda Howe. One of the worst spreaders of disinformation in the field since she got Dotyfied.

You can look at the motivations for the above from various standpoints.

1) Someone is making sure the real truth never gets. Manipulating the witnesses and investigators to ensure nothing is straight forward and keeping them in a continual state of war with each other.

2) Personal fame and financial gain. Halt thinks he's top dog as the UFO Colonel, Penniston supposedly has the most exciting story, Burroughs was the only witness involved on two nights. Warren -well..he tried...But if you are telling the story perhaps making a TV show or film who ya gonna call if they continually argue?

3) Both of those things are going on. So you have external manipulation plus researchers and witnesses all trying to spice up the story. Endless entertainment, no resolution.....38 years soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The point is Burroughs made the posting some five years ago and wanted folks to read it over.
He clearly found it of interest. So the PDF has been sitting there for quite a long time.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe with the TTSA thing, things might change somewhat with the RFI?
Its going to lead somewhere ?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The point is Burroughs made the posting some five years ago and wanted folks to read it over. He clearly found it of interest. So the PDF has been sitting there for quite a long time.

John Burroughs was interested in Mindbenders because of his connection to Steve "RacerBoi" LaPlume. Regardless, that doesn't give him the right to .pdf the book for distribution. If I was Frank Camper, I would be pissed.

Is Burroughs still alive? Check it out.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I know nothing of how Burroughs obtained the PDF. Its simply something he put out and asked folks to look over.
I don't think anyone even noticed it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I know nothing of how Burroughs obtained the PDF. Its simply something he put out and asked folks to look over.
I don't think anyone even noticed it.

I did.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

How does Camper know Green? I’ve seen no evidence of this elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Interesting videos. Frank seems to not like lying, which I did not expect.

For some reason there’s also something that reminds me of Paul McKenna in an obscure conspiracy video series.

I think Linda might have insights
edit on 10-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join