It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

What about our friend Zondo, The Hoff and the Blinker at TTSA? They'd take good care of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Now that's an idea!😁

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
My theory goes back to the 'electric self' being extracted from the 'physical self.' which concludes with (A visual example of a centre being outside of the box or container) Like part of the self being outside the body, but still connected.
The above references will need to be studied somewhat, as others may find a different conclusion, though I would just like to add, the reference to 'Some information on Quartz, is also in my mind, another confirmation of the reasons for the Pyramids to made to direct electromagnetic frequencies, which in turn goes back to the antiquity references.

I think that there is an argument to be had that at certains times, with training, with brain injuries and diseases, etc, that there is a capability of the central nervous system to project, to us, a representation of itself, a homunculous if you will. Persinger only applied "weak, physiologically patterned magnetic fields" and was ableto evoke similiar experiences in those with closed head injuries, so I feel that there is a function, latent or otherwise to project ourselves from the inside out. Even if the stimulus is external because the brain of each individual, as well as the over all chemistry, is different, I would not expect everyone to see the same thing, have the same experience etc...each would see their own, so to speak. In my opinion...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Killgore

On the side of apparent experiments involving underground tunnels, the experiment may have been separate. I am thinking if this was being used as means to study plasma phenomena in the area by means of interacting with the above quartz/flint using high electric fields, these things combined with other applications may have led to some interesting phenomena, imo.

For John, on night 3, was it a case of wrong place wrong time, or right place right time?

I also would like to see if any of the return energy, if the beam came from a platform above, would be enough to knock it out of the sky, like a return beam ?

I'm stuck on the ceiling vent/fan configuration-type hatch that La Plume remembers seeing on the craft that flew over him. I looked around and it's a "diffuser" for air conditioning and heating systems, that might be obvious to those in the US but it wasn't to me. There are other kinds of diffusers, those used on engines and the such like, but La Plume didn't say it was like that but round...he said it was just like that...so square, and a hatch-i-ness to it. I can't decide what to make of it, any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
On a side note, I just watched Burroughs' hypnosis for the first time. No doubt posted before somewhere in the thread, here it is again in case it helps the current discussion:

I never realised how dramatic and excitable JB was during the session, including Penniston's urgent direction to shoot the lights. I know JB doesn't place much trust in hypnosis, but his remarks about the lights "giving the impression of an object" are useful, as well as an oval red light closer to Halt's description 2 days later.

I hadn't seen that, thanks for posting it. The first three or so minutes is, quite frankly, astonishing - you can practically see his heart beating out of his chest. I was getting fear from that, rather than excitement, plus the wanting to shoot at it. I find that a little alien to be honest, what gave them the idea that it wanted to harm them or that it might attack?

I think I need to sleep on that one.

How long after the event did the hypnosis take place, do you know?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Granted I am but a lowly nurse as far as I know the whole microtibules and the link to our consciousness is at best a theory

I will ask others I work with.

But they are so small that they have quantum effects, essentially making the human brain a extremely advanced computer

And as we know urber small structures let alone biological ones are extremely sensitive to radiation of all sorts. I would guess that if a focused beam of energy was of suffent energy to effect these structures directly it might very well damage them.

It is very different rendering someone unconscious with drugs then say a focused beam of energy.

The body has built in mechanisms for dealing with chemicals thru metabolic routes not so much for energy at these levels

As far as I know they weren't brain damaged in the classical sense, the antenna thing how ever may be a natural deformation or indused, not a large enough sample but it is interesting people involved did show this 'structure'
edit on 4-9-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
But they are so small that they have quantum effects, essentially making the human brain a extremely advanced computer

And as we know urber small structures let alone biological ones are extremely sensitive to radiation of all sorts. I would guess that if a focused beam of energy was of suffent energy to effect these structures directly it might very well damage them.

Would we, do you think, be able to "feel" drawn towards a magnetic field even if the field isn't strong enough to actually draw us? (if you know what I mean)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

This is personal experience now, I had to get an MRI recently and when i was in the tube i would swear i could feel when the magnet passed over me.

The scan was on my head to, so from personal experience i would say you can feel magnetic fields (in my case a 3T field strength)

So maybe?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Which radar operators actually tracked anything? A number of witnesses say that radar tracked something. There are a few anecdotal quotes out there from people like Nigel Kerr about blips on the radar. But there aren't any actual records and the RAF didn't scramble their interceptors. In fact no one really made much fuss at all.
I forgot to include the reference, my apologies. It was the comment at the end of the post that reminded me where I heard or read this.
It was Jenny Randles apparently who had some evidence.

East Anglia has always had extensive radar coverage, ever vigilant for a possible invasion from across the North Sea. This ensured that the object seen on 26th of December was detected. At RAF Neatishead, an unidentified object appeared on the radar and created panic in the control room. It returned no signal and was outperforming the RAF's finest aircraft. As they lost it off screen at a phenomenal speed, the matter was subject to a major investigation. The Neatishead radar tapes and those from nearby RAF Watton were requisitioned three days later. Remarkably, when USAF intelligence officers visited Watton to collect the film, they claimed that a UFO had crashed into the forest. Senior officers from a nearby USAF airbase witnessed the event, they said, and they had even seen floating in beams of light underneath the spacecraft. Incredibly, the radar officers were not even told to keep this extraordinary story secret. David Potts’, a civilian radar operator at RAF Watton told that in the early hours of 27 December 1980 he had tracked an unknown signal over the sea. He wasn’t particularly impressed because it was a common occurrence and he put it down to a false signal. Next day plain clothes men with an American accent came asking for copy of the radar tapes: Potts thought they belonged to OSI (USAF’s own intelligence agency) or to the National Security Agency since they had the necessary security clearances so he was quite surprised when these usually tight-lipped men freely offered a fantastic story: the signal he had tracked was not caused by equipment malfunction but by a metallic UFO which had been sighted near a large airbase in East Anglia!
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

But which location? We don't know where it was from and nor do we know were it was heading. Nor do we know what it was or if it even existed. Or maybe it doesn't even now? Not yet anyway

I suggest Mildenhall due to the nature of the base.

The inconsistency of injuries are hard to explain. But there is something more to all of this because of the way this was all handled by the VA. The expanded inflated stories, the constant shifting loyalties and squabbling between witnesses also suggests there is an agenda (possibly multiple ones) at play as well. If Vallee's diary states drones were in use then I'd want a more verifiable evidence than that.

It's on par with Jim Penniston's notebook and at least he was actually there.

Chortle chortle!
On balance, I would listen to Vallee more than Jim, in respect of chatting about possible drones due to his 'buddies'

YES. There is something more to this. That's why we are on page 282 still discussing and presenting more things to study that give more clues to what I originally set out to look at. Human cause potential.

Looking through some of the various chats on facebook by John and others, there seems to be a correlation as to what has been spoken about before, the seperation of his energy (electric self) and his body, but still attached, like when you die, or what NDE'ers have experienced.

When looking into NDE, it has it's links to being in a higher state of consciousness or an altered state. The out of body travel, the feeling of being connected to something greater, returning with a more heightened psychic type experiences.

John's question I quoted in an earlier post..

If reducing the mode of oscillation of the microtubules causes a loss of cognition, perception, consciousness, would not an increase in the mode of oscillation cause an increase in cognition, perception, consciousness?

Whatever John came into contact with, be it an energy weapon, a SAR fixing a plot on the ground, or

Perhaps, say, the kind of increase that would occur due to resonance of microtubule with specific Terahertz frequencies associated with theoretical (thus far) field effect propulsion drives

The effects to John in what has been described are in line with what ancient Shamen and Sages could do or could experience.

"Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance." Carl Jung

This all seems to point to the dual nature of light as "both a particle and a wave"
edit on 5-9-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

Trying to answer some of your replies in one hit. I am rather busy today.
Gravitational waves. Back in the day, it would have been along the lines of the study of Scalar (Gravitational) Waves. This is in turn linked to scalar-tensor theories which all have a party in the land of spacetime metric, which is the subject of Hal Puthoff's research.
edit on 5-9-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Take your time Adam , Rome was not built in a day.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

I hadn't seen that, thanks for posting it. The first three or so minutes is, quite frankly, astonishing - you can practically see his heart beating out of his chest. I was getting fear from that, rather than excitement, plus the wanting to shoot at it. I find that a little alien to be honest, what gave them the idea that it wanted to harm them or that it might attack?

I think I need to sleep on that one.

How long after the event did the hypnosis take place, do you know?

Yeah, it is quite striking at first. The session was conducted in 1988, six years before Penniston's.

However, twenty years later, on the recommendation of Moulton Howe. John underwent a second regression on 4th October 2008, conducted by Melinda Vail in Arizona.

Here's a transcript of the 2008 session: ( LINK: www.therendleshamforestincident.com... )

It starts calmly and lucidly before anxiety sets in when he hits the forest floor and curiously finds himself 'alone in a light'.

ARE YOU INSIDE THE LIGHT?

It’s all around me now.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE THE LIGHT?

No, nothing. Nothing right now. It’s just around me now. (breathing)

WHERE ARE THE OTHER GUYS?

They are not there.

IT’S JUST YOU IN THE LIGHT?

Yeah.

John is then drawn to a blue light - just as he was on the third night, or is THIS referring to that night? Perhaps John is mixing nights as well as others' accounts? Interesting description of a milky surface (somehow akin to the strange mist Bustinza described?) and how the blue light 'changes', replaced by three major lights (the three columns of light or 'entities' that Bustinza (and >cough< Warren) referred to?).

Right now, I’m being drawn away towards this blue light right now.

LET’S GO TO THE BLUE LIGHT THEN, LET’S GO AHEAD. WE CAN GO IN.
Oh, no we can’t!

WHY CAN’T WE?
I don’t know. When you say, ‘Go,’ it fades away. Now, it’s changing.

WHAT IS IT CHANGING TO?
It’s three, three, three major lights!

ARE THEY WHITE?
They are getting more and more blue.

AND YOU ARE OUTSIDE, AREN’T YOU?
Whoaa! (shakes)

IT’S ALL RIGHT, WHAT IS IT?
There’s like twenty of them!

TELL ME ABOUT THEM?
They were just there. (John Burroughs is shaking all over his body)

I’VE GOT YOU. TELL ME ABOUT THEM.
They are just there!

WHAT ARE THEY?
I don’t know! The milky surface is there and then they are there behind it!

Could be unreliable nonsense, but I'd like to see the thread regulars' thoughts on this.

edit on 5-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: clean-up

edit on 5-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I hope that the scan wasn't for anything serious...but how interesting to be able to see your own brain, did you learn anything about yourself that you didn't know?

I wonder whether those tiny, tiny magnetic particles that accumulate in our brains, or in some brains, have bearing in terms of quantity or distribution.

But I can also see where magnetism could be used to bring pyrite bearing bacteria or microbes into some formation, I know studies have found that bacterias align to magnetic fields, so why not utilising plasma like structures to mobilise and disperse. Some leaps of imagination involved I suppose.

Or something that gets it's iron that way, drawing such bacteria to it.

Fun thoughts

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The effects to John in what has been described are in line with what ancient Shamen and Sages could do or could experience.

According to what cultural traditions? I fail to see the connection, if anything, there is wanton-lack of any shamanic or sage-like influence which may be why Burroughs et al are at such a lack of understanding of their experiences (if we are to follow your train of thought). Or (again following your train of thought) are you suggesting that the subsequent injuries that he suffered because he failed to follow his calling and are therefore indicative of more of a spiritual illness?

I'm not discounting that as a legitimate line of belief, but it is more of a "philosophical point" rather than something on which we can achieve any concensus of understanding on, that would be something Burroughs would have to journey through within himself, or find a shaman-type/spiritual guide to assist him to do so.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

This...

ARE THERE ANY LIGHTS?
They are there, I think, in the distance.

LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
(John’s whole body jerks) Oh, no! That light said ‘No!’

I KNOW, BUT WE CAN SEE ANYWAY. THE LIGHT IS NOT IN CHARGE. WE’RE IN CHARGE.
Yeah, right. (sarcastic)

WE ARE IN CHARGE AND SEE, YOU CAN FEEL MY HAND. I’VE GOT YOU. YOU ARE SAFE.
It’s not about being safe.

WHAT’S IT ABOUT?
I don’t know, but I don’t feel scared. But every time you want me to go there, that light says, ‘No!’”

ARE THERE ANY LIGHTS?
They are there, I think, in the distance.

LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
(John’s whole body jerks) Oh, no! That light said ‘No!’

I KNOW, BUT WE CAN SEE ANYWAY. THE LIGHT IS NOT IN CHARGE. WE’RE IN CHARGE.
Yeah, right. (sarcastic)

WE ARE IN CHARGE AND SEE, YOU CAN FEEL MY HAND. I’VE GOT YOU. YOU ARE SAFE.
It’s not about being safe.

WHAT’S IT ABOUT?
I don’t know, but I don’t feel scared. But every time you want me to go there, that light says, ‘No!’” We all of a sudden come upon a bright, white light.

...and this...

WHAT IS IT?
I’m in something

WHAT ARE YOU IN?
I don’t know. My mind is in something.

TELL ME WHAT IT IS.
I don’t know. It fooled my mind into ….

ARE YOU INSIDE THE LIGHT?
It’s all around me now.

...I'm not sure what to make of it, I too would be interested in what the others think of the two hypnosis sessions, and I also wonder what Burroughs himself feels he learned from them about the event...

...neither session suggested anything mechanical as far as I noticed though.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Look at what happened to PC Alan Godfrey.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hi Killgore. I was in a rush today. It should read' The effects to John in what has been described are in line with what ancient Shamen and Sages could do or could experience, imo.'

I should have made it clear that this is just part of theory when going through the possible effects or reason, as to what Adrian witnessed happen to John when he was in the beam or light. The separation of consciousness from the body or electric self from the body. This is a from what I can tell, is as an altered state or has been described in terms of visiting or having contact with a higher form or force/the 'otherside' only John did not choose to be in this state.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Look at what happened to PC Alan Godfrey.

The fact that Godfrey's alleged abduction (which he himself dismisses) was preceded by his discovery of a dead man atop a coal heap by the name of 'Adamsky' (whose death, body location and strange substance found on him remain unexplained) simply makes it one of the UK's most quirky and memorable cases.

1970s UFO cases in Britain had a certain unique, irresistible flavour!

Oh, and 1980, of course.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

In 1980 there was a mix of USAF units based there including refuelling units and ELINT Boeing RC-135 aircraft to monitor radio and radar signals from the Warsaw Pact countries. The SR-71 Blackbird and U2 also paid visits. Was there anything else there or on its way there? Something worth further research?

The radar story about Paul Potts is a very confusing one. Jenny Randles (Jayceedove here) tried to go back to him and confirm that story about 4 years later and more recently in 2016 and he claimed he could remember nothing at all.

...The Watton radar officer told me about this in 2 February 1981 (as far as I know the very first public knowledge of the tape in the UFO community). He said that this was told him by visiting USAF and RAF intelligence people when accessing the radar data. Though interestingly when we spoke recently he said that he remembered none of this - so I only have my notes written on that first call 35 years ago to establish this.

See : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things that make you go hmmm!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

interesting and almost unbelieve results to be honest.

i have always had random MASSIVE nosebleeds for as long as i can remember and always when im waking up, i've had it cauterized a few times and it always comes back. and when i say bleed i mean i wake up with my pillow soaked in blood needles to say my gf when first seeing this demanded i got to the hospital.

i have also recently started getting really bad migraines where i get auras, it got so bad i tried every medication under the sun and nothing seemed to work. i looked everywhere for a answer no matter how extreme and i came upon a study that showed psilocybin(magic mushrooms) showed an amazing ability to be a prophylactic.

im not really into that scene so to speak so i learned how to grow them myself and did so and i took a sub psychedelic dose and i havent had anywhere near the amount of attacks and the severity is like 10% of what they were. i even asked my doctor about it before hand(he is a friend of the family) i showed him the papers and the research and he said it couldn't hurt(remember i did a dose that was sub psychedelic)

but he made me go get the scan just to be safe, he told me if i didnt hear from him a a few weeks all was good. but last week they called me back in and he sat me down and pulled up my scan and right on top of my brain stem was a perfectly round metallic like object(due to the density of it) sitting there.

he knows i enjoy our theories here and he was like i have no idea what it is but it doesn't seem to be causing any damage and i certainly haven't been shot in the head. so i really thought he was joking around with me and he was dead serious.

believe it or not.

-----
but as far as pyrite goes birds wuse small amounts of it to navigate.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join