It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Competition time; spot pigsy in the audience?

I kid, I kid, far more important things to do than listen to halt ramble on...

An award for what? Still being alive? Dropping his appearance fee down £20? Turning up?

Is there something I missed.....

(British sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes, you missed "Bob" Miragemans favourite the one who interviewed Jim and Gary recently.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Am not really sure what to say. Perhaps it is best to say nothing at all 😐.

m.facebook.com...

Gary Heseltine and Larry Warren's reaction...

An award in any way connected to the beautiful-looking but chronologically and grammatically inept 'The Halt Perspective' must be a satirical gesture.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I have almost cracked up with laughter!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes, you missed "Bob" Miragemans favourite the one who interviewed Jim and Gary recently.

Who is Bob Mirageman?

And why did no one like my bagpipe playing in that video. We let Chuck have a go at the pipes beforehand. Did no one notice how out of breath and shattered he looked when he stepped up to get his award?

That award was for his rendition of "Bat out of Hull" on the pipes. Little known fact is that he used to be part of a tribue act called "Halt Loaf". But no one ever read that far in his book to know it. Who could?

I trust that clarifies everything now.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh, the hours of fun he had in the military with the name 'Halt'...

- Name, soldier?
- Halt.
- OI!!! I GIVE THE ORDERS, SON!!!

- HALT! Who goes there?
- Yes, correct.
- Wot? Who are you?
- Halt.
- You being funny? What's your ####ing NAME?!
- Halt.

Etc.

Of course, none of this is in the bloody book.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Do we dare consider the null hypothesis? John was not injured at all in Rendlesham Forest and the real reasons for his injuries were Special Access Projects...OTHER "adjacent and ancillary Programs and projects that can not be disentangled, and which could uncover active and recent projects unrelated to Rendlesham.

A separate cause of his injuries, other than already theorized goes back to another source of THz, or maybe a more refined version by 1980?

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

A HUMAN NECESSITIES A61 MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE A61B DIAGNOSIS; SURGERY; IDENTIFICATION A61B5/00 Detecting, measuring or recording for diagnostic purposes; Identification of persons A61B5/05 Detecting, measuring or recording for diagnosis by means of electric currents or magnetic fields; Measuring using microwaves or radiowaves A61B5/0507 Detecting, measuring or recording for diagnosis by means of electric currents or magnetic fields; Measuring using microwaves or radiowaves using microwaves or terahertz waves

patents.google.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I will post this info on Dusty Plasmas and Plasma Crystals that will also need to be thoroughly read, due to its relation to Coulomb lattices of negatively charged grains and potential links to the environment under conditions to study plasma in the area.

Advances In Dusty Plasmas:
books.google.co.uk... 7g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv3-rV4pndAhXPWsAKHZJ7An0Q6AEwBXoECAQQAQ#v=onepage&q=quartz%20dusty%20plasma&f=false

Dusty Plasma Studies in the Gaseous Electronics Conference Reference Cell

Anderson et al. [4] have taken a slightly different approach in work that has focused much more extensively on the role of processed-induced particle formation, the role of plasma chemistry in particulate nucleation and DLSS measurements in the Reference Cell. Their only modification of the Reference Cell standard design is a quartz guard ring around the lower powered electrode. A schematic of this modification to the Reference Cell and the resultant particle traps are shown in Fig. 3. A photograph of trapped, suspended particles is shown in Fig. 4. Confinement rings and/or clamps around the periphery of the electrode are in common use in commercial reactors. The addition of the quartz confinement ring to the Reference Cell electrode appears to cause a major change in the plasma potential distribution at the radial edge of the electrode and the consequent formation of a particle trap.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Electrical conductivity of the thermal dusty plasma under the conditions of a hybrid plasma environment simulation facility.

Our main conclusion is that a level of the electrical conductivity due to the thermal ionization of the dust particles is sufficiently high to compete with that of the potassium-doped plasmas.
iopscience.iop.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1367-2630/17/5/053041

This line of enquiry leads to the UAP or plasma study described in the following presentation,
www.facebook.com...

So from this post, and the last post regarding Gamma/X-ray beams we may have(as suggested) 2 seperate things combining that lead to unexplained phenomena and events?

The third being possible use of 'Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves' That may have also contributed, in theory, to John's health issues.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Night one I can only see 2 options right now.

1) A Secret Drone that had a possible' force field generator' whose effects may include Double Plasma emanating from the drone due to its propulsion type. The blast may be a sort of standing wave to generate power to said drone.

You could not see the drone until you entered the second layer of plasma.

The outer layer had anomalous effects to those who entered this layer.

The reason for the time traveler concept from Jim has been implanted via drugs and or hypnotism to cover any projects related to this drone that are still in the Black world today. (The propulsion method and material science would be the main reason due to the numerous applications)

en.wikipedia.org...(plasma_physics)

2) There was no drone, just a ball of chemically induced plasma that could be part of a directed energy weapon or the result of something creating this ball from above, which is why it had no problem moving through the trees. When John caught up with it, it somehow coupled and transported him and or Ed and sent them a few miles away.

The chemically induced plasma may have correlating effects such as coupling to matter and transporting it.
There is a device called 'The Thing' which is triangular and is fitted out with many sensors and aerials to mimic a downed aircraft. may have been used as a target to aim for and the men got caught up in this?

edit on 3-9-2018 by AdamE because: URL links keep failing.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What is the low down re Col.Halt and the alleged new witnesses? Does anyone know? I have spent little time checking
all things Halt, the video was enough , but did see someone mention there is two new witnesses?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I think the questions about a drone or any other object are:

1) Where did it come from?
2) How much fuel would it have onboard to achieve its objective?
3) What was it doing in Rendlesham Forest on Christmas night?
4) How do we explain Burroughs injuries but Penniston, Cabansag remained unaffected?
5) Is there anything that can take this theory forward (like documents that mention drones being tested in England in 1980?)

The plasma theory is more in line with Andrew Pike's theories. There is a known phenomenon (although not well understood) that occurs in Hessdalen, Norway which might be similar too.

But again the big thing we lack is something that can take things from just a theory towards the most likely solution.

edit on 3/9/2018 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

im watching this now, should be interesting to see how this older account of the night stacks up with the newer interviews

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

This looks interesting. Comments on the post. Thoughts?

John Burroughs.
This paper talks a lot about Anesthesia, but there are some clues in it that link to the effects of Terahertz EM on consciousness/reality. Note the effct of anesthetics on microtubules - a loss of consciousness by lowering the resonant frequency.

Abstract.
Anesthetic Alterations of Collective Terahertz Oscillations in Tubulin Correlate with Clinical Potency: In 1968, Allison and Nunn showed that the anesthetic halothane caused depolymerization of microtubules, although at high anesthetic concentrations of about 5 times their MAC value, In the absence of agent molecules the aromatic amino acids of tubulin set up normal oscillatory modes that range in frequency between 480 and 700 THz (1 THz = 1012 Hz). This result provides a first-order description of the collective oscillation in tubulin. Rather, due to the polynomial nature of the relation the minimum possible frequency that would lie on the curve is 594 THz, which is marginally greater than both of the frequencies introduced by the non-anesthetics investigated, suggesting the non-anesthetics fall below a cutoff required for anesthetic action. The biological importance of this range is not fully understood at this time. Relating anesthetic action to microtubules is relevant clinically because learning, memory, cognition, and the long-term potentiation paradigm specifically require a cytoskeleton capable of complex reorganization to accommodate changes in synaptic activity and strength The introduction of an anesthetic also shifts the normal oscillatory modes of the dipoles downward (slower) by an order of 1 to 100 GHz. The most prominent shift observed for the anesthetics is situated around a specific normal mode of oscillation at (613 ± 8) THz. These new oscillatory modes introduced by anesthetics also highly correlate with their anesthetic potency.

John Burroughs.
So, think about it. If reducing the mode of oscillation of the microtubules causes a loss of cognition, perception, consciousness, would not an increase in the mode of oscillation cause an increase in cognition, perception, consciousness? Perhaps, say, the kind of increase that would occur due to resonance of microtubule with specific Terahertz frequencies associated with theoretical (thus far) field effect propulsion drives? Just askin'

www.nature.com...

Design of a Quantum Source of High-Frequency Gravitational Waves (HFGW) and Test Methodology. Giorgio Fontana '....The expected performances of the device are derived from quantum gravitational theories. Additional properties of the active materials are considered to enforce the theoretical foundation of the device. A proof-of-concept device, operating at about 1 THz, is described. Experiments are proposed as a natural starting point of the research.' 'To create spacetime singularities, powerful and efficient generators of GW are required. The produced GWs must have a wavelength of the order of millimeters or less, because it is necessary to collimate or focus the waves to a small spot to reach the high energy densities that produces non-linearity effects culminating with the creation of spacetime singularities. The wavelength of GWs must be much smaller than the size of the generator which, in turn, must be compatible with the size of a typical spacecraft.'

arxiv.org...

There is a lot of effort spent looking into the notion that the UFO/UAP phenomenon affects one's perception of reality (If not reality itself) via terahertz EM radiation. Which is considered to be a by product of field effect propulsion drives. This altered reality is what Jenny Randles calls 'the OZ Factor'. The paper shows work, that, if reversed in direction, could prove, if not explain this effect. And lead us to an understanding of the extent to which the UAP alters the reality we think it can't operate in.

Tracked and noted by radar operators as disappearing over the forest.

Maybe the quotes above give a clue?

It was meaning to land at a different location nearby, but failed in its approach due to either an attractive force from the ground (due to the high energy emanating in the area?) Had a technical issue not related to this? Or was effected by the new airborne approach set up? Was it being flown in for a future operation?

4) How do we explain Burroughs injuries but Penniston, Cabansag remained unaffected?

I don't know enough from Cabansag and his absence does not help this case.
Jim did suffer from heart issues (as far as I can tell, not to the same extent as John) and meniere's disease.
Night one was quiet in comparison to night 3. There must of been different things going on, which would explain different type injuries.
Could well be due to the issue of John experiencing the 'light' twice, unlike Ed and Jim.

5) Is there anything that can take this theory forward (like documents that mention drones being tested in England in 1980?)

We know that within Jacques Vallee diary, it was mentioned by Dr. Green that drones were in use, and I believe this was written in 1980? (I need to check this, as only from memory)
If this information belongs to the NRO and NSA, this may prove difficult.

edit on 4-9-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

As regards the comments on anaesthesia I don't know how many of us are qualified enough to comment on that. If you can put it into layman's terms then maybe more people would understand the point being made and how it all relates.

As for Gravity Waves; although Einstein predicted them a century ago I was under the impression that confirmation of their existence was only made very recently. So what are you suggesting? Someone or something in 1980 already produced the effect from something the size of a spacecraft? Or perhaps travelled back in time to 1980 as a result of the displaced space-time? We still don't have any UFOs just reports of them. So who knows what could be going on?

Tracked and noted by radar operators as disappearing over the forest.

Isn't that where it ended up not where it came from?

Which radar operators actually tracked anything? A number of witnesses say that radar tracked something. There are a few anecdotal quotes out there from people like Nigel Kerr about blips on the radar. But there aren't any actual records and the RAF didn't scramble their interceptors. In fact no one really made much fuss at all.

Maybe the quotes above give a clue?

It was meaning to land at a different location nearby, but failed in its approach due to either an attractive force from the ground (due to the high energy emanating in the area?) Had a technical issue not related to this? Or was affected by the new airborne approach set up? Was it being flown in for a future operation?

But which location? We don't know where it was from and nor do we know were it was heading. Nor do we know what it was or if it even existed. Or maybe it doesn't even now? Not yet anyway

The inconsistency of injuries are hard to explain. But there is something more to all of this because of the way this was all handled by the VA. The expanded inflated stories, the constant shifting loyalties and squabbling between witnesses also suggests there is an agenda (possibly multiple ones) at play as well.

If Vallee's diary states drones were in use then I'd want a more verifiable evidence than that. It's on par with Jim Penniston's notebook and at least he was actually there.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

But there is something more to all of this because of the way this was all handled by the VA. The expanded inflated stories, the constant shifting loyalties and squabbling between witnesses also suggests there is an agenda (possibly multiple ones) at play as well.

Very much so Mirageman.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The inconsistency of injuries are hard to explain. But there is something more to all of this because of the way this was all handled by the VA. The expanded inflated stories, the constant shifting loyalties and squabbling between witnesses also suggests there is an agenda (possibly multiple ones) at play as well.

If Vallee's diary states drones were in use then I'd want a more verifiable evidence than that. It's on par with Jim Penniston's notebook and at least he was actually there.

Re expansion and inflation, has Penniston ever given an acceptable reason for not subjecting his notebook to forensic analysis so that people don't keep calling him out as a scamming liar? I can't think of an earthly reason - or even an unearthly one - for NOT doing so; after all, isn't it the gigantic trumpeting elephant in the room?

On a side note, I just watched Burroughs' hypnosis for the first time. No doubt posted before somewhere in the thread, here it is again in case it helps the current discussion:

I never realised how dramatic and excitable JB was during the session, including Penniston's urgent direction to shoot the lights. I know JB doesn't place much trust in hypnosis, but his remarks about the lights "giving the impression of an object" are useful, as well as an oval red light closer to Halt's description 2 days later.

When he suddenly remarks, "Look how small it is!!! It's telling us to come to it!", is this the third night with Bustinza after Halt's return? "We've gotta get to it!" But then he includes Penniston again, so maybe the session is coalescing the two nights? "It's changed again! It's a quarter of a mile back now! We can't let it get away from us, we gotta know what it is!" It concludes with someone back at the base describing a light beaming something into the air - "We thought we'd lost you, John". Is THAT about the third night?

I put little faith in regression, but is it possible some sections can help the overall jigsaw?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

im well versed(get it) in that field(what i do, day in and day out), what question do you have?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Excellent.

Would you be able to answer Burroughs question for us then?

If reducing the mode of oscillation of the microtubules causes a loss of cognition, perception, consciousness, would not an increase in the mode of oscillation cause an increase in cognition, perception, consciousness? Perhaps, say, the kind of increase that would occur due to resonance of microtubule with specific Terahertz frequencies associated with theoretical (thus far) field effect propulsion drives?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Re expansion and inflation, has Penniston ever given an acceptable reason for not subjecting his notebook to forensic analysis so that people don't keep calling him out as a scamming liar?

He has claimed it was tested but I never saw any real evidence for that. In fairness as well I don't think the technology was good enough to establish that the original paper was from a certain time period until very recently.
testing reliability has improved in the last few years. But I still don't know that it can ultimately prove the date of when something was written if the paper and ink are from 30-40 years ago. I would also guess that it's a fairly expensive process.

I put little faith in regression, but is it possible some sections can help the overall jigsaw?

It's very much confirmed that hypnotic regression is totally unreliable. But for decades it has remained the go to solution for releasing suppressed memories of many things not just UFO encounters.

To John Burroughs credit he has never claimed that his hypnosis session was anything more than that. Penniston appears to have embraced his hypnosis as the true story of what happened.

edit on 4/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

They want it testing. 8 to 9000 dollars once the techno is available. They can't do it anyway due to fund restrictions unless someone assists them financially. I suggest Nick Pope helps them with finance's.

edit on 4-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join