It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

He was right about the existenceRendlesham Report he spoke about on Phenomenon Radio though.

Roll on the Autumn hearings, I guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Is that official Ctj83?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I’ve no idea. John has said the hearings will be in the Fall, and he expects Rendlesham to be part of that. He’s also seen a summary of the report that Richard Doty told John that he was shown by Wendell Stevens.

I think he expects that to be declassified and I think he’s now aware of the identity of the two OSI agents who did the debrief and in the case of Warren also used hypnosis.

This is from his Radio show, I may have misunderstood parts but I don’t think so

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Ok CTj83. So nothing set in stone as of yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Only TTSA know for sure.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There are hints elsewhere that something is brewing and there may well be congressional hearings. Suddenly TTSA and other UFO stories are getting intermingled as well.

I can't remember where I said it before but I suspect there is a 'poker' game being played with the US DoD. TTSA putting out videos and reports, intimating they are declassifed videos and poking the DoD for some form of 'official' response. Currently the DoD are saying very little at all.

We know certain individuals working under the TTSA banner have previously been involved in secret projects for the US military. My guess is that there is something wrapped up in a 'black project' that they know about and want to make use of. But no one can get their hands on it because it remains a secret and tied up in the 'black' world. So TTSA are trying to somehow force the hands of the Pentagon. The Pentagon are retaining as low a profile as they can because they stand to gain nothing by going public themselves at present.

So maybe these planned hearings will poke the DoD a bit harder and hurt a little? Or maybe the DoD have prepared for the long game and hold a better hand. Or maybe the whole deck has been rigged here?

Nobody knows for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I agree with you MM, considering some of the people in TTSA and their knowledge of black programs, there "could" be something they want out.If there is I wonder if they have shared it with others in TTSA or if they have stuck to their oaths?

The DOD/Pentagon don't have to do anything and I believe they won't. In congressional hearings of much much lesser matters, individuals have stated they cannot comment due to national security, much to the annoyance of the panel asking them questions, why would anything more secret (if it is) be met with a different response. They wouldn't even show up.

I reckon they just want government funding which is why they are trying to raise the whole profile of it all, especially considering their own funding attempt didn't go so well.

All so TDL and his cronies can become David bowie.

Ground control to major Tom.....your cigar shaped Lockheed built quantum taxi is here....Tic tacs will be served mid flight, compliments of the government.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: mirageman
WIth the exception of 3 of the above reports these were all released in late 2017. However you had to arrange a visit to the National Records Office in Kew to view them privately. They were not released digitally. Copies were made legally available with a clever workaround.

Mmm. I haven't tried getting access to these 3 files yet. I came up with an argument a few months ago that I think has - say - a 50-50 chance of resulting in a copy being obtained from the MOD before the eventual release at the National Archives.

If so, as with the last files, I could arrange to make scans of these files available on a password protected website. (Complying with the Crown copyright rules I've previously outlined).

However, obtaining these files might result in some publicity for me. Urgh.

I may just write up the argument for someone else to send to the MOD.

Perhaps John Burroughs might want to send that argument to the MOD and get the files - he isn't as averse to publicity as me. I may ask him, if I get the time.

I used to have a minor issue with John Burroughs because of some events a few years ago when I was making progress with looking into Rendlesham, but I have difficulty holding a grudge for more than a few days. I got over that minor issue when John had health problems again a while back.

Best of luck in getting the files.

As always, thank you for your bang-up work and research. Keep on, keeping on — whether it’s haters threatening your identity or whatever, you’re a true gem 💎 of ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I know we covered the "Cobra Mist" OTH radar installation (located 7 miles from RFI) a few pages back, I even commented that the USAF brought in SRI International to investigate the issues with the equipment there too.

What I didn't realize was that Hal Putoff was the director of SRI International in the 1970s - 80s which was funded by the DIA/CIA. I think its common knowledge that they were investigating people like Geller et al at the time, but I simply hadn't put SRI and Hal together previously. Very interesting considering his background and interests in EMF and Quantum shenanigans,

Can someone sanity check this, as that puts Hal Putoff a few mere miles away from the RFI, now I am not saying that Hal was there at in person! But its also interesting considering his place in TTSA and their interest in the experiencers, particularly as Burroughs is working with TTSA in their experiancer program - From my understanding, althought when asked, its like he doesnt like to confirm or talk in any detail at all on the subject (Hi John!)

Or have i been drinking too much Coffee today?

edit on 16-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: because my bran fell out...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

As so far as one can tell, Mr. Puthoff was a Senior Researcher at SRI from 1972 in Electronics and Bioengineering as well as our obvious knowledge of his involvement in many other fields such as Remote viewing, Space Time and the Zero Point aspect.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Defense eventually brought a severing of relations with Stanford. By 1969, 10 percent of SRI's research was classified work for government agencies in the fields of biological and chemical warfare and in counterinsurgency techniques. SRI's work directly supported the unpopular war in Vietnam, and the institute was the subject of wrathful student demonstrations. Students occupied Stanford's applied electronics laboratory in 1969, and spoke out against SRI's chemical and biological weapons research. Almost 100 students were arrested in relation to protests at SRI that year. In 1969 a committee made up of Stanford students, faculty, and administrators began to look into ways of dissolving the ties between the university and SRI. The committee concluded that the university should not be affiliated with the kind of research SRI was engaged in, which it termed morally objectionable. Thus in 1970 Stanford gave up its control of SRI, in exchange for payments totaling $25 million. In addition, the institute was to take "Stanford" out of its name. It made this change in 1977, going by its initials, simply SRI International, Inc. The firm remained a nonprofit.

It also continued to do classified work, in particular, studies of radar and other communication techniques.

www.company-histories.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Thanks Adam, I was aware of this and probably should have made my post more clear.

Hal was the director of SRI in the 1970s/80s and they were brought in by the USAF to examine the "difficulties" at the cobra most facility. I previously didn't put Hal and Sri together. Sri work with gellar and RV is already well documented, I just didn't see the wood for trees, excuse the pun.

Just thought it a funny coincidence that whenever something kicks off, certain names are not far away.

Cobra Mist may not have been the big failure that they made out to be either, which begs the question, why get Sri involved at all if that was the case?
edit on 17-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Just thought it a funny coincidence that whenever something kicks off, certain names are not far away.

Let me guess - Honest John, Tricky Dicky, Earther Kit , $RIentology-Dirty Harry, Curious George and other friends?

edit on 17/7/2018 by mirageman because: better puns added

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ohhhh snap, gauntlets dropped.

pics changed JUST enough to obscure to the casual viewer

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Curious George and the hat man..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Can someone sanity check this, as that puts Hal Putoff a few mere miles away from the RFI, now I am not saying that Hal was there at in person! But its also interesting considering his place in TTSA and their interest in the experiencers, particularly as Burroughs is working with TTSA in their experiancer program - From my understanding, althought when asked, its like he doesnt like to confirm or talk in any detail at all on the subject (Hi John!)

Or have i been drinking too much Coffee today?

Possibly

Do you think that anyone in TTSA has access to Burroughs' medical records? Or are they just looking for confirmation of their own and pervasive theories rather than a fresh examination of the available evidence?

Perhaps John can't say anything definitive because he hasn't as yet been told what to say.

I re-read the Condign thingy, the thing that just leapt out at me was the conclusion that whatever it is that it is, and which remains unexplained and unidentified, it is benign. Benign is a stonking choice of word; harmless; kind and gentle. I sort of imagined, when they read the Condign-thing, that the Military Industrial Complex-types (I had recently rewatched JFK too) must've # a brick when they got to that bit. All that time and effort, planting suggestions, disseminating propaganda and narratives of a clear and present alien threat, and there in black and white is the end of that dream. Bummer. Lucky for them that a fanatical Islamic "army" raised itself so quickly to provide them with a new baddy with which to justify it's agenda instead.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Read David Clarke’s blog. It appears that Condign was created to serve a need - which was to close down the public facing UFO desk. The need was identified and then the report created as a solution.
That’s why most of the conclusions are not well supported, and pulled from dubious sources.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I did read Dr Clarke's blog, you linked it way back and it was through that I was able to read Condign again - I downloaded it to my phone. So, ta for that.

I didn't get the impression that Condign was an unreliable source, or any more unreliable than any other sources. That it was commissioned to consider whether the desk's existence was justified doesn't necessarily negate it's overall veracity.

Are you saying that there is evidence to suggest that a threat exists, from UAP rather than our own governments machinations? Or what?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

....pics changed JUST enough to obscure to the casual viewer

I don't really care. You gotta have a laugh at times too.

C'mon! These guys seem to want to recreate their lost days of previous decades and controlling the UFO narrative. They seem to be interested in the UFO subject. But haven't really contributed much to solving any cases whatsoever...I know they'd all argue it's not their job. Most of them probably haven't got long left either!

TTSA is registered as an entertainment company - Services Allied to Motion Pictures to be exact. It's all about the showbiz now .Let's let these guys make one final pay day hey by Hollywoodalizing their stories

Here's the 'entertainment' ......Coming to Nutflix soon..........

edit on 18/7/2018 by mirageman because: under orders to do so

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join