It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

Hello again spacevisitor.

I agree. If this was deemed a serious incident then the senior commanders would have all known about it and been involved. If you see something in the sky above an airbase firing beams down onto the ground you call an alert. You don't wonder if it might be a UFO and ponder the ramifications for your career. What if it was a Soviet secret weapon?

Another option of course is that this was some kind of 'test'. The Wing and Base Commanders were fully informed as to what was going on. Hence no call for fighter cover.

It is certainly true that General Gabriel visited the bases and removed the USAF Command net tapes for the night(s) in question. There is an MoD paper trail.

loose minute memo" from RAF Sqd. Ldr Badcock date 16th Feb 1981 sent to DS8 (UK MoD).

So yes the higher echelons of NATO command were very interested in what had gone on.

But then the cat got out of the bag with the release of the Halt memo.......

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: AdamE

(Would or could shadows seen above John as reported by Bustinza have anything to do with black body radiation? Almost like a separation between body, and body radiation? Or the separation of Aura from the body? )

My bizarre thinking lies in Spectroscopy.

Particles, due to their de Broglie wavelength, can also be a source of radiative energy and both electrons and neutrons are commonly used. For a particle, its kinetic energy determines its wavelength.

A material's blackbody spectrum is a spontaneous emission spectrum determined by its temperature; this feature can be measured in the infrared by instruments such as the Atmospheric Emitted Radiance Interferometer (AERI).[4] Emission can also be induced by other sources of energy such as flames or sparks or electromagnetic radiation in the case of fluorescence.

Used to detect missile launches too, from above or people on the ground?
LIDAR?
On something other than a satellite?

Airborne lidar (also airborne laser scanning) is when a laser scanner, while attached to a plane during flight, creates a 3D point cloud model of the landscape. This is currently the most detailed and accurate method of creating digital elevation models, replacing photogrammetry. One major advantage in comparison with photogrammetry is the ability to filter out reflections from vegetation from the point cloud model to create a digital surface model which represents ground surfaces such as rivers, paths, cultural heritage sites, etc., which are concealed by trees. Within the category of airborne lidar, there is sometimes a distinction made between high-altitude and low-altitude applications, but the main difference is a reduction in both accuracy and point density of data acquired at higher altitudes. Airborne lidar can also be used to create bathymetric models in shallow water
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
Some of the latest information out there. (Apologies I had a problem posting out)

UFO TRUTH MAGAZINE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:
Title: Cold Case: Rendlesham Forrest Incident. New evidence 2017

Larry Warren, the original military whistle blower of Britain's most famous and unsolved cold case, The Rendlesham Forest, recently agreed to undertake a professional polygraph test with one of the UK’s leading experts.
He undertook the test where he was questioned about his involvement in what has been called the 'Capel Green' incident. Along with many other questions about his general honesty and integrity.

I can now reveal that Larry Warren has successfully passed that test on all counts. Further details regarding the polygraph test will be revealed on December 28th, 15:00 BST, to coincide with the 37th Anniversary of the Rendlesham Forest incident.

Gary Heseltine
Editor
UFO Truth Magazine
www.ufotruthmagazine.co.uk

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Black body radiation is like the heat coming off of Usain Bolt after he's ran the 200m!!

Hi mirageman. i already posted the following in a reply to blacksheep. I am adding it as a reply to you as I have found an interesting link that explains my way of thinking as to possible 'Human Cause Potential'

My bizarre thinking lies in Spectroscopy.

Particles, due to their de Broglie wavelength, can also be a source of radiative energy and both electrons and neutrons are commonly used. For a particle, its kinetic energy determines its wavelength.

A material's blackbody spectrum is a spontaneous emission spectrum determined by its temperature; this feature can be measured in the infrared by instruments such as the Atmospheric Emitted Radiance Interferometer (AERI).[4] Emission can also be induced by other sources of energy such as flames or sparks or electromagnetic radiation in the case of fluorescence.

Used to detect missile launches too, from above or people on the ground?
LIDAR?
On something other than a satellite?

Airborne lidar (also airborne laser scanning) is when a laser scanner, while attached to a plane during flight, creates a 3D point cloud model of the landscape. This is currently the most detailed and accurate method of creating digital elevation models, replacing photogrammetry. One major advantage in comparison with photogrammetry is the ability to filter out reflections from vegetation from the point cloud model to create a digital surface model which represents ground surfaces such as rivers, paths, cultural heritage sites, etc., which are concealed by trees. Within the category of airborne lidar, there is sometimes a distinction made between high-altitude and low-altitude applications, but the main difference is a reduction in both accuracy and point density of data acquired at higher altitudes. Airborne lidar can also be used to create bathymetric models in shallow water
en.wikipedia.org...

The link to the article.
www.cia.gov...
What can those spies in the sky see? 1982.
I am in a rush so cannot rewrite the document..

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I can now reveal that Larry Warren has successfully passed that test on all counts. Further details regarding the polygraph test will be revealed on December 28th, 15:00 BST, to coincide with the 37th Anniversary of the Rendlesham Forest incident.

I said I had a feeling we hadn't heard the last from him.

But it's good to hear. Well it would be as these tests are anything other than 100% reliable and can be cheated if you prepare well.
So no matter what Mr. Warren says it will be contested. And we will be back to the squabbling that has been a major part of this case since the late 1980s.

I also wonder why Gary Heseltine hasn't put his clocks back yet? Maybe so Xmas comes early in his house?
edit on 28/11/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The memo confirms this technology was in use in late 1980.

Is it possible there was an eye in the sky test over East Anglia. Somehow Jim Penniston's brain was scrambled by signals and he picked up a test message with co-ordinates of several sacred destinations on Earth in binary code from the satellite above?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Linda Moulten Howe has two former military personnel with binary codes holding coordinates. See YouTube for Truth Hunters - Linda Moulten Howe.

Both are binary encoding ascii. The most implausible choice possible.

One begins ‘continuous for planetary advance”
The other begins ‘continuous for planetary survival”

Clearly both messages were created by the same source. That source got one set of coordinates from the web, meaning Penniston cannot have received them in 1981 even though I believe he thinks he did.

I’ll leave people to their own conclusions but it suggests a common source is still pushing what I’ll call the ‘binary mythology’. Are these codes the result of someone trying to spice up Ufology or could they be anything else?

If the UAP group includes an experiencer apparently discredited under hypnosis by Mufon, what is the truth purpose of this group.

Soon I’ll be sharing why I believe someone attempted to make the coordinates look like part of remote viewing experiments. I’ll also discuss why the remote viewing angle is part of the sudden turn this incident took since 2010.

In short though, it looks like a lot of ufologists have muddied the waters all by themselves...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Keep going Ctj83. You appear to be on an interesting track.

Of course am well aware of the CJ material and all you mention.

I am curious to see were you go with it all.

Are these codes the result of someone trying to spice up Ufology or could they be anything else?

I guess I go with the last bit.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

But it's good to hear. Well it would be as these tests are anything other than 100% reliable and can be cheated if you prepare well.

So with all of that in mind, what actually is the logic to it all?

Perhaps it creates a distraction......

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

So where do the roots of this binary mythology lie?

In a field in Hampshire. Some believe that you can tell a genuine crop circle because the nodes in the crops are different.

The 2002 Crabwood Crop Circle is an example (it was produced a few weeks before the release of the movie 'Signs').
This occurred while Penniston's notebook only had the unimpressive glyphs, the wrong date and time of the incident and some scribbled words. Perhaps this is where the seeds of not just some crops were sewn? A truly lightbulb moment came on in his brain. Then went off again. On...off. I wonder howe that affected him?

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
BELIEVE.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION

The decoded binary message from the 'code' within a 'node' is warning us about someone about to deceive us.

So I think I see where you might be going with this one.

edit on 29/11/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So with all of that in mind, what actually is the logic to it all?

I'll tell in you in my next book. I just need a release date.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The decoded binary message from the 'code' within a 'node' is warning us about someone about to deceive us.

The public have waited 7 years and still nothing. I guess another 7 years wont matter too much will it to find out ?

In the mean time , the world is still spinning !

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The Crabwood Crop Circle was 15 years ago. But it was around the spring of 2010 that decoding messages in crop circles as binary messages was beginning to seep into the media.

Link

Personally I have always wondered why, despite the only proven creators of crop circles being human beings, it is believed aliens have anything to do with their appearance? I have never known anyone blame aliens for creating urban graffiti. Nor have aliens ever taken an easier option of sending a binary radio signal or even interrupting a TV picture with a binary message. If, after all these years. aliens are trying to send messages to humanity by pictograms in crop fields while humans are also doing so, then they can't be that intelligent really can they?

Oh and if you have a circle how do you know where the binary coding starts?

Of course someone who has a vested interest in promoting crap circles has been digging their claws into the RFI for a long time.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The memo confirms this technology was in use in late 1980.

Is it possible there was an eye in the sky test over East Anglia. Somehow Jim Penniston's brain was scrambled by signals and he picked up a test message with co-ordinates of several sacred destinations on Earth in binary code from the satellite above?

Not sure about that mirageman. On my mind was the binary being induced via psychotronic means at a later date maybe?
Just to keep the 'Alien' scenario in the picture? As you are aware, this would not be the first time this method has been deemed favourable to those with things to hide?

I have also been contemplating whether any of this would have come to light had not 'parts from the electronic division' been needed which could suggest a cock up of some kind on the 3rd night of reports?

The binary is a bit over my head, but methods of possible inducement intrigue me, so I will leave it there for now!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

On my mind was the binary being induced via psychotronic means at a later date maybe?

Adam how would this fit with what was found re Sacred-Destinations?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Of course someone who has a vested interest in promoting crap circles has been digging their claws into the RFI for a long time.

I hope there is a prize for guessing ...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

On my mind was the binary being induced via psychotronic means at a later date maybe?

Adam how would this fit with what was found re Sacred-Destinations?

Hi Baablacksheep. I was reading page 84 on this thread.....

'Occam's Razor points to the simple explanation that someone (if not Jim) lifted the co-ordinates from the website mentioned (or perhaps a book or magazine?). But it is so simple it is like something a 10 year old would do. It's all a little too obvious and easy to discredit.'

'So is the man suffering from memory disorders that are impairing his perception of reality? Is he being affected by medication he's taking or taken in the past? Or is this all a fantasy dreamed up? Jim making himself the Modern Messiah, bringing a message to mankind on Christmas day. Delivered with ZX81 technology of the time from the gods of our future?'

To add to this, maybe their is a person sitting at another computer purposefully sending the coordinates from the site to the mind of Jim?
A type of 'Voice of God' technology maybe?
But then begs the question why?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join