It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Clips were used from the hypnosis in the above documentary starting about 26 mins in. However you will not find any reciting of nursery rhymes there. I heard he does a good turn at "Sing a Song of Sixpence" too!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

However you will not find any reciting of nursery rhymes there
a reply to: mirageman

In your research MM have you yourself ever heard him
say it ? According to John we are led to believe it was taken
down/removed, right?

So the question is why?

Surely there has to be someone out there with a copy
of Jim saying "Mary had a little lamb".

Argh yes "Sing a song of sixpence".

And of course, there was also a "Crooked Man".......

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No I've heard the rumours but never actually heard anything myself. Maybe Little Boy Blue will pipe up?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

OK.. I guess, until it can be demonstrated
It would be nothing more than a myth?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi mirageman.

I have been looking through some material related to Cash/Landrum.

www.blueblurrylines.com...

From this it does seem to suggest to me something was not quite right with the John F. Schuessler approach.

(Brief history John F. Schuessler)
www.ufoevidence.org...

One more thing to note. Alan C. Holt pictured in the link.

FIELD RESONANCE PROPULSION CONCEPT 1979 Alan C. Holt.

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Food for thought... what if Alan Holt was interested in what happened when his 'concept' passed by?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I am not sure with the Cash/Landrum case as Curt Collins has done some serious groundwork there and it does seem Schuessler didn't necessarily act with complete honesty in that case.

As to the Manzano/Kirtland case. There are some photos courtesy of Chris Lambright that were taken by Paul Bennewitz

Click Link

These are stills taken from 8mm film of the UFOs before he reported anything to the air force. They do appear to be the usual fuzzy UFO photos. But also have a plasma like appearance.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A news update for those who are not aware.

Rick Doty has entered the Rendlesham
web.

Even on Phenomenon radio later in the month.

Will this be more deception?

Interesting times.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Mary had a little lamb
Boy Blue then pulled a sickie
And now the game is nearly up
You send for Tricky Dicky

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I thought John was taking time off to attend to his medical issues . He did state
he was ill again. I assume he must be better then?

So, Tricky Dicky is about to play.

John F Burroughs Rick Doty looking forward to having you on Phenomenon radio on Nov 16th to talk about the OSI files. It will make for a very interesting show. What you have passed on to me about OSI involvement on the first night was very interesting and has never been talked about before!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Could be really interesting...How can a former OSI employee talk openly about secret OSI files without the risk of going to jail?

Most of the witnesses and Nick Pope claim they can't confirm there were nuclear weapons on two now defunct USAFE bases during a Cold War that has been over for more than quarter of a century for fear of repercussions.

Although a former UK Government Defence Minister (July 1995 - May 1997) Michael Portillo has confirmed nuclear weapons were present there.

You can hear it from the man himself around 15:30 into this video. The Rendlesham section starts about 14 mins in. for those interested in yet another take on the case.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

m.facebook.com...

John Linda and Doty what a combination.

But yes very interesting....ergh.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

People like Snowden and Assange are revealing real secrets that are a real problem and face imprisonment. Even people (without any real proof) like Gary McKinnon were hounded by the US authorities for years.

Doty either holds one of these and is still an authorised agent of disinformation.

Or he's really going to tell the truth and is willing to face a jail sentence.

I wonder which orifice he'll be using to spread his story on that radio show?

Because I sure as hell bet he won't be risking time behind bars.

edit on 31/10/2017 by mirageman because: Some people think I am serious. You need to read the whole thread

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Using your words Mirageman !

"You shouldnt believe everything you see on the internet" - Winston Churchill 1066

Here we have Isaac Koi questioning:

Isaac Koi Hi Rick - While I have a lot of separate questions to raise in a few days about your involvement in various aspects of the history of ufology, the underlying objective will be - as some people may guess - to determine what evidence exists in relation to your various statements, Taking the AFOSI report you mention above, can we break things down into verifiable / falsifiable statements? Can you expand a bit on the circumstances in which you saw that report and who the other people were that you say had access to that report? The last point is potentially the easiest to verify/falsify. However, I'd also like to hear more about the content of the report you say you saw to compare to unpublished information I've previously obtained from an AFOSI agent at Rendlesham at the time.

Then enters Tricky Dicky:

Rick Doty I don't care what you think or want. I read the report while I was AFOSI HQ in 1984. The report exists. Colonel Richard Law was present, along with other HQs personnel. In 1989, 1991 and 1992, OSI confirmed the report existed but said it was properly classified and not releasable.

John Burroughs response on his own page:

John F Burroughs We had a very interesting reponce from OSI when we conducted our FOIA

Is jail time still on the cards Mirageman ?

edit on 1-11-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Did Sir Winston not utter those very words back then as we stood alone against the mighty Roman Armada approaching the White Cliffs of Dover?

Obviously depends on what is coming and what will be revealed.

But if someone appears to be contravening the US Espionage act, without any interest from the authorities, then it has to be questioned. Why they are being allowed to do so?

Finally why does the RFI need to be 'Dotyfied' at this very point in time?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Obviously depends on what is coming and what will be revealed.

Mmmm, just looking at how he responds make me question am afraid.

But if someone appears to be contravening the US Espionage act, without any interest from the authorities, then it has to be questioned. Why they are being allowed to do so?

Your guess is as good as mine, am pretty sure you will be able to guess pretty well

Finally why does the RFI need to be 'Dotyfied' at this very point in time?

I suspect timing is everything.........

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-11-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just looking at that response confirms something for me as well.

But I need to check my facts and at present and can't tell the people.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I hope you tell the people soon Mirageman !

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Those people who are interested in this case and have been following the thread for a long time may be interested to know that a very rare and sought after book on the case has now been re-published and made easily available in various formats. This is thanks to one of British ufology's most highly respected figures, Phil Mantle, and of course author and scientist Andrew Pike.

The Rendlesham File: Britain’s Roswell?

The Rendlesham File: Britain’s Roswell? is a scientific investigation into the possible cause of the Rendlesham Forest Incident of December 1980 involving UFO sightings in and around Rendlesham Forest between the twin airbases of RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge in Suffolk, England.

It examines the likely cause of balls of light and a triangular craft that appeared in and around the area seen by the airmen of the twin bases and local civilians. Following a review of the 1974 Berwyn Mountains incident in the summer of 1980 attention was drawn to strange plasma-like balls of light seen at Rendlesham Forest during the following Christmas. What at first appeared to be a simple case of possible earthlights, meteorological and aerial plasma phenomena developed into an investigation which included microwave technology, radar, electromagnetic influences on the human body including the brain, black budget advances in mind control and exotic aviation including stealth and anti-gravity technologies.

Many of the black projects examined held answers to the causes with developments in the investigation coming as a result of FBI and CIA files. There was also evidence from astronomical, geophysical and electromagnetic research going back to the late 1800s. This led to significant clues from scientific advances during World War Two with further answers also coming from the 1950s in plasma physics and astronomy, especially plasma cosmology right up to the present day. Some of these advances were also made by scientists working alone away from mainstream science as a result of the taboo nature of their research.

This book gathers together these diverse areas of research to show that more than just earthlights occurred that Christmas and in doing so highlights black projects and mainstream scientific research that are significant to many other areas of ufology and other paranormal subjects. It was discovered that everything witnessed during the Rendlesham Forest Incident was seen before, either in and around the forest, or around the world before and since the event. This allowed the scientific investigation to follow the science through to possible answers. In doing so it became obvious that something had heightened and brought together many phenomena that Christmas which would otherwise be seen separately or to a much reduced intensity.

Military secrecy and a general view by the Ministry of Defence that this was of no defence significance proved to be wrong and through the black projects and declassified paperwork it was shown that this view by the powers-that-be might be part of the cover. Although much of the scientific conclusions were in place by 1989 developments and further research unfolded over the following decades appearing with an eerie habit of serendipity. These added strength to the conclusions already established.

To date this is the only extensive civilian investigation into the science of arguably the most famous sightings in UFO history. The Rendlesham File is the first book written about these events by a UK academic. Andrew Pike is a qualified astrophysicist and a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society. The Rendlesham File takes an unbiased scientific look at the UFO sightings in question and out puts all of the information under the microscope. Is there a scientific explanation for these UFO sightings or are they truly the result of something that is yet beyond our scientific capabilities? Open The Rendlesham File and discover the answers for yourself.

As far as I know it is now available in both paperback and kindle version in the UK and USA from a certain rainforest in Brazil!! I suspect a kindle version will be available in other territories.

I've got it on my Xmas wish list. But if anyone else obtains a copy beforehand then please let us know your thoughts on the content. I am sure it will contain some interesting information!

edit on 2/11/2017 by mirageman because: pikey mistake

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi mirageman. If I may, the following link is doing the rounds. Richard Doty interview with Steven Greer.

www.youtube.com...

I have a few questions in reference to what was being said considering the timing of what we have been discussing recently and will be posting later as some people may not have seen the video.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Is this the book mentioned here that was pulled out of print?

Downloaded the Kindle sample to get some first impressions. Will start reading once I find some time.

As always, thanks for the heads up mirageman!

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join