It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

T.E.Bearden

Worth investigating this author in terms of credibility.

Sceptics will point to his fake PHD and previous cranky statements- but I've never really seen any refutation of his Lt. Col. rank , his degree in Nuclear Physics or explanation why his writings are so similar to Puthoff et. al. in terms of content and sponsoring organisation.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Isn't it time scalar waves were dropped as yet another piece of 'woo science'? I've yet to see any working proof from any of the so-called enthusiasts of this type of "physics". Curious if Puthoff believes in them though...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
So one person who's been referred to as a "bumbling idiot" confirms another in your book? Maybe so but what does it have to do with science?

spectrum.ieee.org...

“Targ and Puthoff, from the way I have encountered them by day in their laboratory, seem to emerge as bumbling idiots rather than as respected, accomplished physicists,”

Why would you give any credit to rank when evaluating scientific claims? I knew a general who had some distinctly incorrect ideas about science, but he was no scientist so some misconceptions on his part shouldn't be surprising, at least they aren't to me, maybe they would be to you, because...rank?

a reply to: ctj83
"woo" is a good description. "woo science" gives it too much credit as it's not scientific, whether Puthoff believed what Bearden believed or not.

But y'know, some people are still waiting for for the Keely motor, even though Keely's hoax is well documented and he's been dead since 1898. I think Bearden's case is more of incompetence than a Keely style hoax, though the source of Bearden's alleged "free energy" has been explained via conventional physics and he never acknowledged the truth so once he becomes aware of that and doesn't admit it then he starts to look hoaxy also, though maybe he just didn't have the capacity to understand the real science.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I attach no value at all to their scientific claims.
The similarities of their claims and their previous backgrounds/employers is the point of note.

As this resonant cavity thruster looks less and likely to be some sort of inertial modifier - the chances of a classified "new physics" project that explains UFO's decreases.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The reason I brought in Scalar was partly due to this document to someone mentioned previously, Dr. Verona.

www.cia.gov...

We know that He was one of the chaps running Grill Flame during CIA and INSCOM tenure of the project of the remote viewing program from 1979.

I also found an interesting handwritten note (though identity unknown) suggesting that 'They? also postulate that the brain generates scalar waves.'

www.cia.gov...

IF so then this may help explain things like telepathy which certainly would be of interest (as above Dr. Verona) and those working on the remote viewing program?

I also found the following from Dr. Glen Rein an interesting read.

INTERACTIONS WITH SCALAR ENERGY-CELLULAR MECHANISMS OF ACTION
www.cia.gov...

The Embassy microwaving in Moscow during the Cold War is a good place to start in my opinion, some of which I will be sharing soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

You mean microwaves used to read a keypresses on a typewriter? How does that relate?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

You mean microwaves used to read a keypresses on a typewriter? How does that relate?

1. As it was being used as an eavesdropping application, then it would have been used on sensitive Western Military installations alongside any other tool that could obtain information from a distance would it not?

2. A good example on the increase in energy output at a distance when 2 beams were used on the embassy at times rather than just one beam.

From May 1975 there were beams from two sources, originating from buildings about 100 m east, and south, of the embassy. Maximum exposures are given as up to 15 μW/cm2 for 18 hours a day [1]. In the later report [2], the highest average levels given are 10.2 μW/cm2 in a 10th floor room, with average levels of exposure of staff of from 1.3 to 3.3 μW/cm2. The highest reading recorded was 24 μW/cm2 close to a window in a 10th floor room for a two hour period. On 6 February 1976, screening was installed on windows, which along with reductions in transmitter power, reduced the levels in even directly exposed rooms to less than 0.1 μW/cm2.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Interesting for sure.

But if we are talking about a microwave beam source 100m or so from a US embassy in Moscow hidden in another building. How do we relate this to the lights in Rendlesham Forest in 1980?

We surely need a motive for a Soviet (or whoever's) presence in Suffolk and why it continued despite the US Air Force's interruptions. And that's just for starters.

edit on 29/9/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Interesting for sure.

But if we are talking about a microwave beam source 100m or so from a US embassy in Moscow hidden in another building. How do we relate this to the lights in Rendlesham Forest in 1980?

We surely need a motive for a Soviet (or whoever's) presence in Suffolk and why it continued despite the US Air Force's interruptions. And that's just for starters.

If the Microwave beam application was working on a small scale such as a building, it would seem logical that similar methods could be used on a much larger scale to monitor a strategically important NATO base?

Maybe one of their lasers hit one of our drones on a surveillance mission?

Maybe it landed in the wrong place in an emergency?

Maybe it was targeted again while on the ground?

Maybe the airmen were never supposed to leave the gate?

Maybe we took this satellite out when near the region again?

Maybe it should have fell into the sea and not on land?

Maybe much of this was the Soviet response during a satellite recovery operation?

What if they 'were' capable of using scalar/Tesla type weapons that 'could produce balls of fire' in the sky?

This may account for the balls of fire seen over the next few nights?

(Maybe some of these balls of fire were responsible for some of the reports of UFO's hovering over nuclear silos and messing with their electronics as reported by Robert Hastings?)

The following link gives an interesting historical perspective on what we are allowed to know in reference to Soviet Laser/Beam weapons etc during the Cold War years.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I am trying to see how all this connects with the RFI.

I guess am struggling ?

edit on 1-10-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Credit for thinking about this in detail. There are a lot of 'maybes' there to attempt to fit the proposition that the Soviets (or another power) were using microwave beam technology in Britain. Perhaps there are some links in Condign that might be there or in other documents to strengthen those theories?

We should also be wary about military documents exaggerating the defence capabilities of the Soviets. This was often done to increase budget spending in particular areas. The Soviet war machine was not in as healthy a state as it was portrayed in the early 1980s. Reagan was on a mission to see off our Cold War foes and they could not compete in the end. This was one of the reasons why the old USSR fractured and broke up before the 1980s had gone. So it's possible we need to look closer to home for an answer.

Thirty seven years on we also need to survey what we know now and whether there is any correlation to what was being developed years ago. Like this.

Even then we also have to consider that we may still be looking in the wrong direction.

Keep digging AdamE!

edit on 1/10/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Very interesting ideas there Adam. I want to agree with you regarding the fireballs, but the question is, what did the fireballs actually do?

Often, they don't seem to do anything. Some will say that they disabled nuclear weapons, but if you look at a lot of the supposed incidents, the way the weapon was interfered with as the technology changed.

I don't for a second say that this rules out many of the options, but it does mean that whoever was interfering with weapons they were not using fireballs or omnipotent powers to change reality. My guess regarding a lof the weapons damage is:

- induced eddy currents to burn out circuits
- Reprogramming via counterfeit floppy disk
- Tapping into a secure network cable (unlikely)

My point being, all of these fantastic aspects don't seem to be in service to a clear goal. Unless they are nothing more than a smoke and mirrors show to distract from something...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Credit for thinking about this in detail. There are a lot of 'maybes' there to attempt to fit the proposition that the Soviets (or another power) were using microwave beam technology in Britain. Perhaps there are some links in Condign that might be there or in other documents to strengthen those theories?

We should also be wary about military documents exaggerating the defence capabilities of the Soviets. This was often done to increase budget spending in particular areas. The Soviet war machine was not in as healthy a state as it was portrayed in the early 1980s. Reagan was on a mission to see off our Cold War foes and they could not compete in the end. This was one of the reasons why the old USSR fractured and broke up before the 1980s had gone. So it's possible we need to look closer to home for an answer.

Thirty seven years on we also need to survey what we know now and whether there is any correlation to what was being developed years ago. Like this.

Even then we also have to consider that we may still be looking in the wrong direction.

Keep digging AdamE!

I am very grateful for your response which is entirely valid.

I will keep digging!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting.

Russell Targ 'did early work in the development of the Laser, in the technology of ultra high vacuum and ion pump design and is the inventor of the Tunable Plasma Oscillator at Microwave Frequencies.'

www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Very interesting ideas there Adam. I want to agree with you regarding the fireballs, but the question is, what did the fireballs actually do?

Often, they don't seem to do anything. Some will say that they disabled nuclear weapons, but if you look at a lot of the supposed incidents, the way the weapon was interfered with as the technology changed.

I don't for a second say that this rules out many of the options, but it does mean that whoever was interfering with weapons they were not using fireballs or omnipotent powers to change reality. My guess regarding a lof the weapons damage is:

- induced eddy currents to burn out circuits
- Reprogramming via counterfeit floppy disk
- Tapping into a secure network cable (unlikely)

My point being, all of these fantastic aspects don't seem to be in service to a clear goal. Unless they are nothing more than a smoke and mirrors show to distract from something...

Thanks ctj83. My thoughts are parallel to your own.

If anything, it may have been to interfere as you have suggested.
An interesting link....
www.ovnis-armee.org...

Which brings me to this rather interesting piece from the Washington Post on 5th February 1981

Apparently 'one such weapon, it turns out, has been blessed with an Air Force contract. It's an antimissile system that would throw a time warp over the North Pole. Incoming Soviet missiles would fly into the time warp and explode harmlessly in the past - perhaps blowing up Cmdr. Robert Peary or, if the time warp mechanism was tuned to a really high frequency, killing a few dinosaurs!'

Sensational... but true?

Aspects of time manipulation have been mentioned a few times if my memory serves me correctly?

If true, my question would be was this intentional or was the contract for such tech, the unforeseen consequences of another technological application?

www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

What you might be referring to, via that article, is the plan to be able to transport objects, missiles, and even whole towns through hyperspace. Recently released documents mention this speculative technology in the 1970s. Upon release of the documents, Uri Geller gave more details.

Of course, you could find out all about this way before the 21st century disclosure by watching the film the "Philadelphia Experiment".

It takes the story by Berlitz and Moore and adds in the experiment to send a town into hyperspace to create an entertaining 80s movie for a rainy day.

(please note I don't believe such things are possible or the technology ever existed).
edit on 3-10-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

....Apparently 'one such weapon, it turns out, has been blessed with an Air Force contract. It's an antimissile system that would throw a time warp over the North Pole. Incoming Soviet missiles would fly into the time warp and explode harmlessly in the past - perhaps blowing up Cmdr. Robert Peary or, if the time warp mechanism was tuned to a really high frequency, killing a few dinosaurs!'....

Reagan practising not just voodoo economics and voodoo technological warfare as well? Maybe they sent a nuclear missile salvo back in time which killed all the dinosaurs, causing the gravity anomaly in the Chicxulub Crater measured today?

It's obviously a sarcastic comment if you ask me. See :

www.cia.gov...

There's some deeper reading here : PSYCHIC WARFARE EXPLORING THE MIND FRONTIER [pdf]

The question is why did all this research stop? Or did it?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

....Apparently 'one such weapon, it turns out, has been blessed with an Air Force contract. It's an antimissile system that would throw a time warp over the North Pole. Incoming Soviet missiles would fly into the time warp and explode harmlessly in the past - perhaps blowing up Cmdr. Robert Peary or, if the time warp mechanism was tuned to a really high frequency, killing a few dinosaurs!'....

Reagan practising not just voodoo economics and voodoo technological warfare as well? Maybe they sent a nuclear missile salvo back in time which killed all the dinosaurs, causing the gravity anomaly in the Chicxulub Crater measured today?

It's obviously a sarcastic comment if you ask me. See :

www.cia.gov...

There's some deeper reading here : PSYCHIC WARFARE EXPLORING THE MIND FRONTIER [pdf]

The question is why did all this research stop? Or did it?

Good question. I would assume if it has continued, would it not be an application of Psyop's.

Also a very good link that was to read and I understand the sarcasm!

I see how Jack Anderson changed his view as time went on.

I also note the credence given to some of the research of T. Bearden.

The following comment within the link is also intriguing....

' Navy research in the mid-seventies determined that
psychics could detect remote electromagnetic sources,
indicating perhaps they could also detect submerged
submarines. The Navy also sponsored research to see if
psychics could influence the magnetometers used to detect
the magnetism of submerged substances. Dr. Joel Lawson,
once head of the Naval Electronic Systems Command, said
"I have always believed that ESP is the only way to fight
submarines. The magnetometer tests were designed to prove
the principle." Once willing to discuss psychic warfare
openly, now he has been officially silenced '

In my opinion, one reason for the secrecy maybe the concept of 'All Barriers Down'

All governments and industries and people have secrets?

The implications of a populace being told that many have this ability, or can be trained in such, would certainly become a National Security Issue?

www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

...The following comment within the link is also intriguing.... ' Navy research in the mid-seventies determined that psychics could detect remote electromagnetic sources, indicating perhaps they could also detect submerged submarines. The Navy also sponsored research to see if psychics could influence the magnetometers used to detect the magnetism of submerged substances. Dr. Joel Lawson, once head of the Naval Electronic Systems Command, said "I have always believed that ESP is the only way to fight submarines. The magnetometer tests were designed to prove the principle." Once willing to discuss psychic warfare openly, now he has been officially silenced '

I think there was also an experiment involving baby rabbits being taken aboard a submarine and changes in brain patterns were detected in the mother rabbit (left onshore) when the babies were slaughtered aboard the sub. I haven't anything to hand to prove that was done at present and it might just be an urban myth.

Well anyway I found this interesting in that document you linked (from 1975)

Somewhere I think there is a story about US President Nixon visiting the Soviet bloc in the 1970s and reporting feeling 'unusual' . Is that just another urban myth?

Now if that was what was being proposed way back then it makes you wonder what was going on in the years that followed. Was it all a complete failure? The US projects went on for almost 20 years but didn't ever prove useful (according to official statements).

Maybe none of it was successful whatsoever and it was all generated by fear of the opposing side getting a real advantage in the Cold War. We don't really know what happened in the Soviet Union as it broke apart. Maybe the West appeared to have won the Cold War but the Russians were actually successful and you see it now in their control of the POTUS today?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'll add this documentary as well from the mid-1980s.Tom Bearden even makes an appearance!

There is even a very loose hint to what the famous 1976 Iranian UFO might have been. I would guess there's a certain amount of exaggeration about the Soviet's capabilities in the field and anti-Soviet rhetoric. But that was symptomatic of the times.

If the Soviet bloc really had been leaders in the field back then I'm sure that by now we'd have seen them winning the psychotronics war. We'd have a Russian puppet in the Whitehouse and Western Europe starting to fracture.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join