It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That could be proof of the interresting social aspect if you look at it and if you are into that part of UFOlogy (see the Vallee-Davis model posted here).

Some suggest the phenomena is at the root of conflict, and looking at this case this is exactly what you see. It's a modern tower of Babylon (and people are lacking the illusive small yellow fish).

People seem to be unable to grasp what happened, forming different opinions and irrationally defend their conclusions...

... or going back to square one, the intelligence agencies are playing a perfect game.

And no, I don't know either what to make of it all.
edit on 30-8-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Nick Redfern makes a good point that the tripod marks found in the forest (which I believe to have been faked) match those that were found during the early years of the Gabe Valdez mutilation investigations.

It's worth remembering, as well, that:
- NIDS identified a statistical correlation between 'nuke sites' and cattle mutilations
- NIDS identified a statistical correlation between cattle mutilations and later TSE outbreaks.
- NIS had a leading expert on BSE on staff.
- According to Ryan Dube, during 2006, Dr Green showed him MRI scans of UAP experiences. They exhibited a deadly brain disease.

RFI:
- Nuclear storage area
- UAP experience(s) with unusual MRI scans
- Tripod markings

What is missing in the RFI is some form of cattle mutilation. The only person who has been strongly involved in investigating both is Linda Moulton Howe.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Why do you believe the tripod
marks where faked. What brings
you to this conclusion?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The landing marks are not exactly convincing.

Here is one of the plaster casts (nearly as big as Colonel Halts' head!

Here is one of the landing markings photographed on December 26th 1980. Around 7 hours after the incident.

Does the cast appear to match the landing site marking?

JIm Penniston claims to have made them. But the timing of it all is very tight. He somehow managed to get home after going out in daylight on Boxing Day at the end of his shift to the 'landing site' and then driving 20 miles home to Ipswich, obtaining plaster, rushing back to the forest, filling the landing marks and then waiting for them to set totally inconspicuously and before the British Police arrived at 10:30 seem rather incredible. Even on a bright clear day sun up is not until about 8:15 on Boxing Day in the UK.

The whole 'evidence' around the landing site is shaky at best.

Here is another photo (coloured) of one of the alleged 'landing' marks.

Was it just rabbit scratchings as claimed by the local police and foresters and then someone decided to add a little beef to the story by creating a bit of evidence?

Or could it have been due to a thaw in the overnight temperatures when daylight arrived?

edit on 30/8/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The whole 'evidence' around the landing site is shaky at best.

The plaster casts are "real" as we know.

The how's (Damn the "H " word keeps jumping out! ) are clearly not right.

I know all this has been discussed before re the timing issues of Jims claims .

Perhaps all this belongs in the same realm as Linda's brother story.

What other explanations could there be I wonder? There must be one?

It must be a laugh a minute for the men watching everyone play
the "guessing " game !

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well the plaster casts are real. Whereas Linda's brothers story appears to be no more than rumour or gossip.

But if the casts were not taken at the landing site (and there appears to be no traces of plaster in the photos. Nor do the indentations seem to match them in shape or size) then what is the real story behind them?

We have a very dodgy notebook and we have doubts about the plaster casts. We also have the same source for introducing them into the story.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

what is the real story behind them?

I feel there must be one MM, but only Jim can tell what the "real" story is?

Its obvious something is not quite right.

We have a very dodgy notebook and we have doubts about the plaster casts. We also have the same source for introducing them into the story.

And that is the most interesting!!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ctj83

A few notes on the nuclear missile thing. I think you are trying to suggest that something else was going on that had nothing to do with aliens. Correct?

This era - 1977 - 1980 MUST be when Linda's brother had his encounter.

There are several websites that suggest this encounter occurred in 1975. One even comes from the horses mouth

- In October 1975, my brother James Moulton called me in Boston late at night where I was producing medical TV programs for WCVB-TV (ABC). He was a helicopter pilot stationed at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, Montana. Excited, he said, “Linda, a UFO has set down on the base here!”

He told me there had been a football-field-sized orange fluorescent disc-shaped object encountered by the Security Alert Team (SAT) hovering silently over one of the Minuteman nuclear silos, Kilo 7. Jets were scrambled and the large aerial object “blinked out” as the jets arrived. After the disappearance, the jets flew away. But the large orange fluorescent disc popped back into visibility exactly where it had been when the jets first approached.

The Security Alert Team reported to Central Security Control that the object was back and rising. It was reported that the large aerial object Dopplered off the radar screen around 200,000 feet. The most surprising discovery in that incident was that the magnetic tape targeting information inside the Minuteman nuclear missile had been changed - specifically the targeting information - which seemed impossible since the missile was underground and the large aerial disc hovered in the air. What technology could change only the target zeroes and ones on the magnetic tape inside the missile underground?

Source : Earthfiles report

hmmm interesting.......

Then there is the comment that the nukes at Bentwaters had their codes changed. Maybe if you are a security patrol man you don't know anything about the resources on the base. I would expect a Deputy Base Commander to know a little more about weapons systems. Neither of course will confirm that nukes were on the base at all. So without that confirmation how could any codes be reprogrammed?????

Then of course there is the question of what these nukes actually were.....

There were no US medium-range missiles stationed at Bentwaters in 1980. As far as I surmise they would have been Tactical Nuclear Weapons. The A10 aircraft squadrons stationed there were 'tankbusters'. In the event of a Soviet incursions in Western Europe they would be flown to forward line bases to take out the Soviet main battle tanks using conventional weapons. Then F-111 fighter bombers would have been flown into the twin bases and equipped with tactical nukes.

So my guess would be that the F-111s would be equipped with AGM-69 SRAM tactical nukes. They used an inertial navigation system. (A system that basically calculates its position internally as it flies).

So there is a problem here. 1975 was too early from your research for any codes to have been changed at Malmstrom. And, if my assumptions are correct, the tactical nukes at Bentwaters were not programmed. They were small yield weapons intended for battlefield (not strategic) use.

So is it all another smokescreen?

There is of course a history of problems with US nuclear weapons that are entirely down to earth.

New Scientist - 1981

www.latimes.com...

CNN

LA Times

Hi all. There is much of this apparent incident from 1989/1990 that bares striking similarities to those events surrounding the Rendlesham incidents.

It does not mention anything about missiles, but much of the rest may be of relevance?

fierycelt.tripod.com...

"What's the American doing in this frame?"
"He's just stood there...but there are lights on us."
"He's on his own, you're stood in a group, and there are lights on you. Is that right?"
"Yeah. We are huddled together. Next frame: It's like a beam... encircling us..."
"And where is the American?"
"He's outside of the beam." Next frame: "We are all getting moved by the beam...we're moving with the beam."
"Where to?"
"To the right." Next frame: "We are right by the edge of the wood...by the age of the copse."
"And where's the American now?"
"He's not there any more."
"OK. Are you actually walking? Can you feel yourself walking as you move?"
"Yeah...shuffling." Next frame: "We're all being moved by the beam."
"And then what happens?"
"We are all just stood there...with the light on us."
"And the object is still there?"
"Above us, yeah." Next frame: "We're just underneath it."
"Can you make anything out as you look up?"
"It's a triangle...black metal...it's not smooth or anything...it's like... wedgy...sort of wedged."
"Whereabouts is the light in which you're standing emanating from?"
"From the middle (of the craft's underbelly.)
"Any other details?"
"Black... it's just dark...at the bottom end it's like an aircraft light."
"Any other details?"
"We're just covered in this light. It's like pulses of light...directed at us...I feel sick, dizzy." Next frame: "I'm surrounded in light...pulsating light...and there's a noise...almost like a generator...like a humming, pulsating, continuous."

Again Mark became very distressed.

Mark went on to recall how the craft had finally departed, slowly at first and then at incredible speed, but with no apparent acceleration. He was then able to recall how the six soldiers had wandered off in the wrong direction, stunned, dazed...finally explaining how they had ended up six hundred metres from where they were supposed to be. They had walked, although none of them had remembered doing so.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But she secured the funding for the trip so I guess it stands to reason she would be part of it and all of that, right?

I suspect it had more to do with an association with the production company Prometheus Entertainment. The makers of that highly speculative show about hair care.

Maybe you can expand on "Sleeping Beauty" ?

A former beauty queen (long before most of us reading this were even born). But yes she was once. Suddenly meets the boys from the intel agencies and not long after seemingly triggered into spreading misinformation about 'aliens' and other paranormal subjects from a position of 'trust' amongst paranormal believers. Just like a 'sleeper' agent would be triggered. The symptoms of which can be slow, stacccato and stilted speech patterns, following carefully scripted lines or talking incessantly to avoid awkward questions when out of a comfort zone. Rapid eye movement or blinking would be another sign as well (an unconscious reflex to the control programme).

Now take a look and tell me what you think?

Also a question, Do you think there is any relation to the following link?

Dr. Jack Vorona (RAVEN) one of the initiators of the DIA's Sleeping Beauty project which aimed to achieve battlefield superiority using mind-altering electromagnetic weaponry; Appears to be a kingpin in The Aviary, and a Washington insiders' guessing game has sprung up, as devotees of UFO intelligence data argue for the probable identity of their favorite "candidate". [Possible candidates: Henry Kissinger, Ph.D., Edward Teller, Ph.D.; General Brent Scowcroft.]
artificialtelepathy.blogspot.co.uk...

Jack Verona was head of the DIA Scientific and Technical Intelligence Directorate dealing with Microwave weapons (Sleeping Beauty).
He also managed the Grill Flame RV Project under Major Edmund Thompson.
So in essence, we have a person involved in mind experiments and microwave weapons under one roof?

Which leads me back to this, prior to Grill Flame and a well known case.
www.i-sis.org.uk...
Bio-electromagnetic Weapons
Project Bizarre followed MKULTRA subproject 119 in 1965. The purpose of Bizarre was to record and analyze the complex microwave signal allegedly being beamed at the American Embassy in Moscow by the Soviets from a building across the street. The interesting thing about Project Bizarre is that while the United States has denied to this very day that there could be adverse health effects from microwave radiation, it immediately suspected that “the Moscow signal” was producing a variety of health effects in Embassy personnel, particularly in the successive ambassadors at whose office it was claimed the signal was being beamed.

At the same time that the State Department was testing embassy personnel for DNA breaks produced by the Moscow signal, it felt constrained from complaining to the Soviets because the power of their signal was a tiny fraction of what the US said was a safe, human exposure level.

Journalist Barton Reppert has written the most authoritative account of the Moscow signal [2]. (Editor’s note: DNA breaks from exposure to mobile phones have been confirmed in recent lab research [3, 4] (Science in Society 24).)

Converting sound to microwaves

In 1973, Joseph C. Sharp, an experimental psychologist at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research performed an experiment that was pivotal to the development of the torture equipment being shipped to Iraq today. He had James Lin set up equipment in his laboratory which converted the shape of sound waves into microwave radiation that enabled him to hear himself vocalize the names of the numbers from one to ten in his head, by-passing the mechanism of his own ears. This particular experiment was never published but is mentioned in Lin’s book, Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, published in 1978 [5]

The weapons are the type referred to by Col. John Alexander. Psychotronics.
Jack Verona and Grill Flame was about E.S.P/Telepathy, Psychoenergetics.

This final link is a very interesting overview from Michael Persinger regarding the Remote Viewing during these times and how this may relate to the present?
www.youtube.com...

Were the Rendlesham incidents linked to ' project which aimed to achieve battlefield superiority using mind-altering electromagnetic weaponry?'
Was there a Stealth mission to carry out a mock intrusion that went wrong?
Or was this another false alarm due to computer programming errors as mentioned in another post?
If there was a sudden 'threat' from the Soviet Union be it for real, or a mistake, would not those apparent tactical nukes be rolling down the runways on way to their targets?
The last thing I think would happen, is to leave these on the ground?
They would need to be in the air pronto?
One last thing, maybe the Soviets were aware of a test and were also on alert in case it was a cover for an ulterior motive (In the eyes of the Soviets?)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Were the Rendlesham incidents linked to ' project which aimed to achieve battlefield superiority using mind-altering electromagnetic weaponry?'

There was a lot of crazy stuff going on around the late 70s/early 80s. Some of which is only just coming to light. A British scientist was also alerted to investigate some of the strange anomalous activity in the forest at the time arriving just after the excitement of the 3rd night. So maybe?

Then there is the question about neuroscience used in weapons technology : link

If there was a sudden 'threat' from the Soviet Union be it for real, or a mistake, would not those apparent tactical nukes be rolling down the runways on way to their targets?

Despite the Iranian hostage crisis and the tensions in Poland it was "...Christmas time and there was no need to be afraid". But had the Soviets rolled their war machine into Poland or across the Fulda Gap then this scenario would be highly likely.

One last thing, maybe the Soviets were aware of a test and were also on alert in case it was a cover for an ulterior motive (In the eyes of the Soviets?)

There were rumours...there were rumours.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeah, why the hell is LMH all over the RFI now? it's her favourite subject matter when she is a guest on any show.
I see an agenda at play, whether it's her new cash cow or she has been pay'd off by TPTB who KNOW the full story and is reading from these folks script is anyone’s guess.

Binary code blah blah.......yawn.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Linda has been involved for a very long time.

I will leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
Yeah, why the hell is LMH all over the RFI .......

I see an agenda at play, whether it's her new cash cow or she has been pay'd off by TPTB who KNOW the full story and is reading from these folks script is anyone’s guess.

Could be both? Like so many others she perpetuates the alien mythology but cannot offer one iota of proof.

Is she paid, like others, to do this?

Is there a 'big' benefactor behind her and others pushing these myths out via conferences, films, TV, radio books and the web?

The grand conspiracy of ufology may actually be that the 'UFO mythology' has been created and used to fool many into believing there are aliens interfering with humanity. When in fact that interference is much closer to home and is actually about controlling how humans think and act.

edit on 5/9/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A lot of could be"s going on here.

Exactly where does this fit with the
RFI ? and why?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Warren, LMH, throw in Jamie Musson and we will have the unholy trinity.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Exactly where does this fit with the RFI ? and why?

If you look back on the whole 'phenomenon' ,dating way back, there are fingerprints of certain agencies always involved. From the 'contactees' of whom certain were suspected of being 'plants', to UFO groups infiltrated (sometimes openly) by 'company' men. Then you have the abductions like the Hills. Also the crazy stories from the 80s which can be traced back to a certain group of people with close links to each other and the spook agencies.

What I'm saying is the whole 'alien' back story could well be just a fantasy and it has actually been used as a cover. The 'show business' side is the front . Hence a group of untouchable 'paid off' UFOtainers to create, complicate and perpetuate, but never solve any UFO cases for the hardcore believers. The secret stuff goes on behind the curtain with the development of technology and methods to manipulate the way we think and act. The result is that the hardcore believers continue to look in the wrong direction. It also keeps inquiring minds away from a topic that social conditioning has made most people to consider crazy - UFOs. Rendlesham may be a part of that scenario for many of the reasons long discussed in this thread. A huge misdirection.

Or maybe that's just what they made me think?

edit on 6/9/17 by mirageman because: Doty

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Warren, LMH, throw in Jamie Musson and we will have the unholy trinity.

I've already booked my ticket Zazz

I look forward to seeing you there

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So, what then is the "real" deal ?.....

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

So, what then is the "real" deal ?.....

All Roads Lead to Rome.........

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The one on the right needs jail.

The middle one is still busy.

www.youtube.com...

(Of course many of us know this particular interview)

There are a lot of CONference's out there alas.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170 >>

join