It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I thought fact checking was part of journalism.
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Clearly not in Linda's case .

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Can the main protagonists really be trusted to tell us the whole truth (half truth or even any truth) given their backgrounds and their associations? Can the people they are associated with be trusted?

What do you think MM ?

Thought provoking post !

edit on 25-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What an interesting post Zero - I'll look into it some more!

To be fair to Linda, she has produced at least one documentary largely based on evidence (admittedly with speculation at the end) - "A Strange Harvest"

So, how did Linda become involved in cattle mutilations - the beginning of her "phenomenology" career?

I might be piecing this together wrong - and Linda should be the one to tell her own story - but in a recent Phenomenon radio show she revealed something rather interesting.

The Minute Man Landing

Her brother experienced a UFO landing at a Minute Man site. The UFO buzzed the site, landed and shut down. According to Linda, the UFO reprogrammed the missiles to new coordinates. When her brother asked a superior where they were targetted, he was informed that to tell him would put him in jail.

There are two more specific and important points about this revelation Linda kindly shares.

1) The binary code on magnetic tape was altered.
2) There were a spate of Cattle Mutilations in the area.

Listen to Paul Dean Audio Here KGRA Archives. Listen from around the 50min mark

So we have two things that are eye catching, a 'binary code' interference and cattle mutilations

Before Phenomenology: Environmental Issues.

During the 1970s, Linda was a successful and acclaimed journalist covering various environmental issues, such as

"Poison in the Wind" and "A Sun Kissed Poison", which compared smog pollution in Los Angeles and "Denver; Fire In The Water" about hydrogen as an alternative energy source to fossil fuels; "A Radioactive Water "about uranium contamination of public drinking water in a Denver suburb; "A Prairie Dawn" about astronaut training in Denver.

What is interesting is that Linda was really hitting some topics that must have made certain industries/authorities concerned! Then we get A Stranger Harvest

A Stranger Harvest

So can we hazard a guess as to how and why this ground breaking documentary came about?

Well, as director of Special Project at a TV station in Colorado - so we can assume she prepared a treatment and it was accepted? Why mutilations then? Well, it seems possible that the coincidence of the UFO landing at a 'nuke' site and surrounding mutilations got Howe started.

We can actually hazard a guess to within a few years of when the UFO landing occurred (and likely even where) due to a technical issue.

So, please forgive this extensive diversion, but it needs to be stated.

"Aliens" and Their Changing Missile Interference

Interference at USAF / RAF nuclear missile sites gives us a strong clue as to what might have been going on. I suggest checking out "UFOS and Nukes" - Hastings' excellent documentary for a more in-depth analysis. During the Minute Man 1 era you will struggle to find ANY missiles that have been reprogrammed.

Minute Man 1 missiles had their circuitry destroyed - according to an alleged Boeing report (Hastings) that blames induced eddy currents burning out the circuits.

Yet, even if we doubt this, there is an incredibly practical reason why the aliens did not "alter coordinates" on these early nuclear ICBMs. For the LCS staff to reprogram a Minute Man was incredibly hard for several reasons - taking 36 hours and requiring the missile to be physically taken apart!

Minute Man 1 - No Coordinates

To summarise, the 'hard drive' would have to be opened up, and new parabolic trajectory formulas inputted. Not coordinates. The computer in the system was not powerful enough to calculate flight paths! So Linda's brother likely could not have been at a Minute Man 1 site - there are NO COORDINATES to alter, and to change the flight path means taking the missile apart.

So where was the flight path programmed? Super computers at Norad would calculate the formulas - and these would be transmitted to the LCS. I believe that punch cards were then used with the LCS computer to upload the formulas to the Minute Man (I could be wrong on this one).

Magical Aliens Require Engineers To Alter Minute Men

This huge engineering and off site computational requirement is exactly why Minute Men 1 were burned out, not reprogrammed.

The second big reason that aliens didn't change flight paths is that they probably didn't have the right wrenches and tools to open up the Minute Man 1.

When people speak of aliens thousands of years ahead with near magical skills, it becomes clear, whoever was interfering with missiles was at most 25 - 50 years ahead, and a lot of what they did was a smoke and mirror magic show! Why couldn't they freeze time, or dematerialize the missile or mentally change the formulas?

Again - these ufos did not contain beings able to warp reality!

1977 - Reprogramable Missles - A Code Within A Code

So when could Minute Man missiles be reprogrammed? From Minute Man 2 to Minute Man 3. At this point, actual coordinates were sent down a secure network to the LCS site. These would be put on a giant floppy disk, loaded into the coordinate computer which would upload the data to the Minute Man guidance computer in about 25 minutes.

This era - 1977 - 1980 MUST be when Linda's brother had his encounter.

NIDS Studies. Cattle Mutilations, Nuke Sites, TSE Correlation

As we know the National Institue For Discovery Science released very little research. They did however, release two investigations that have very telling conclusions.

I suggest reading the NIDS 'Wolverton Report' Go Here

This report looks into the UFO / Minute Man interference flap (Minute Man 3) in 1977 in Montana. It shows a statistical correlation between UFOs 'bent spear's (interference) and cattle mutilations.

There is another NIDs report that identifies a statistical link between cattle mutilations and outbreaks of TSE / BSE cattle mutilations.

Summary

Minute Men - Linda's brother almost certainly experienced a landing and MinuteMan 2 or 3 interference around 1975 - 1977.

Bent Spears - Whatever the phenomenon is, it can't bend the actual nature of reality how people think. It couldn't do anything more than burn out Minute Man 1 missiles. The 36 hours required and disassembly skills were too much for them!

Floppy Disks - Once the systems moved to upload via floppy disk (1975 - 1977) for coordinates suddenly the "phenomenon" could reprogram coordinates as Linda states.

Dolan speaks of the high requirements of understanding how to code to the specific electronics (Texas instrument chips), how to program the system and how to get access to do this.

I'd propose Occam's razor - the "UFO" was a distraction for something or someone to upload new coordinates from floppy disk.

So the cattle mutilations around Linda's brother's base was likely the starting point for a 'Stranger Harvest'. The binary code of the altered coordinates is the first time I've heard Linda speak about the phenomena and binary codes other than the RFI.That means 2 possible missile reprogramming incidents (on the Paul Dean show, you will hear John say Halt claims the 'codes were changed' on the nuclear weapons) - within five years of each other.

It also means 2 incidents of 'binary code' within 5 years.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

A quick question.
How exactly does this relate
to Jim's codes and John.
If at all. Though of course Linda
Is in all this and then there is the
brother...
Really interesting post Ctj83.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeroPointOneQ

Each time I listen to Linda Moulton Howe I get exactly that same impression.

I thought fact checking was part of journalism.

Just re-read the Kit Green chapter in Mirage Men (The man in the white coat) and it makes me wonder if she is part of this game.

She is certainly a player.

Credit it where it's due. Back in 1980 she did make a very good documentary. But she has lived off that Emmy Award (a regional one) she received for 37 years now and seems to insist its mentioned every time she's on TV or radio.

Does she strike you as a completely stupid woman? No me neither. Not at all.

So why after that did she begin to promote some of the most ridiculous sewage that has polluted the UFO subject (and other topics) on a regular basis? Jesus was created by aliens, MJ12 was real, SERPO, CARET drones, the fake abduction of Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira and passing off crop circles (known to have been created by humans) as alien work. I'm not going into detail you can all look it up on the web.

Did she suddenly believe everything she was told? Or was there another reason?

Look how she worked her way into Rendlesham. Her book is even the first mention of binary codes during Penniston's hypnosis. But, according to Jimbo, he didn't even wonder what they might be for near on 20 years (only the gullible believe that one Jimbo). Then he miraculously puts them in his 'dubious' notebook just before the filming of Ancient Aliens. Protesting later he didn't want them to get out as they meant nothing and he didn't even know what binary codes were(only the gullible believe that one too Jimbo). Apparently Linda was all over the binary during the production.She even planted herself in the 2010 Rendlesham 30th anniversary conference. What warranted her presence?

Sounds like this was all set up to further 'commercialize' the story. Then just as we are being deflected by the binary codes John gets seriously ill. I would postulate that Penniston gets edgy as this isn't bringing in the cash he perceived so decides to go with a book with John and Nick Pope. Also breaking his associations with Linda. Although now she's not in the mix he fluffs his lines trying to remember what he was supposed to say about those codes.He goes into complete meltdown on the Angelia Joiner show and is so traumatized eventually hides away from anyone who can ask questions he won't be able to answer without giving up the game. Strangely Linda is now working with John on a radio show and still spouting the same delusional beliefs. How much influence does she hold there? Is she in fact a disinfo agent or just continuing to monetize the case for her own ends?

Don't forget her site : mirthfiles.com which you have to pay to read most of the articles on there about R€ndl£$ham

Was she compromised long ago or is just about the cash?

A Big Country member....remember?
edit on 25/8/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: steveywonders

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: steveywonders

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

How do you believe this could apply to the RFI?

I was listening to a man on kgra/phenom radio show there called winston Keach. he was talking about it and rfi.

kgraradioarchives.com...

I'm afraid that Mr Keech sounded quite rational and interesting for a while. But then went "full on new age conspiracy dude", talking about Hitler dealing with alien races, introduction of world government, and how we were created by ancient aliens. Even different alien species and conflicts in the galaxy! Linda Moulton Howe was loving it. She promotes this kind of stuff as well for her gullible and faithful follower. No proof of course. Just lots of stories.

Anyone who passes this sort of stuff off and talks about it as fact then I tend to think it's not worth paying too much attention to them. Did you not pick up any of that yourself?

Hello and thanx for replying.
Some things that they speak about THz can be reserched so I was thinking the THz was interesting might be looked into by the people here to back what what was being said about THZ.
I found it a bit easier to understand some of the things with THZ by listening than reading but that is just me .

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

. I saw something once sayin cattle mutilation were test for radiation and human for same thing, stools checked and sex organs checvked and if it affects pregnancy. Have you heard this or is it a film i watched? The lights over the bases might be russian weapons as well? Might be a film i cant think.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So why after that did she begin to promote some of the most ridiculous sewage that has polluted the UFO subject (and other topics) on a regular basis? Jesus was created by aliens, MJ12 was real, SERPO, CARET drones, the fake abduction of Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira and passing off crop circles (known to have been created by humans) as alien work. I'm not going into detail you can all look it up on the web.

How about consulting an Eben....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You have to get with the program.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes well........

To go back to one of your questions in your post MM.

She even planted herself in the 2010 Rendlesham 30th anniversary conference. What warranted her presence?

But she secured the funding for the trip so I guess it stands to reason she would be part of it and all of that, right?

Strangely Linda is now working with John on a radio show and still spouting the same delusional beliefs.

Yes he sure is.....

Maybe you can expand on "Sleeping Beauty" ?

edit on 27-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

But she secured the funding for the trip so I guess it stands to reason she would be part of it and all of that, right?

I suspect it had more to do with an association with the production company Prometheus Entertainment. The makers of that highly speculative show about hair care.

Maybe you can expand on "Sleeping Beauty" ?

A former beauty queen (long before most of us reading this were even born). But yes she was once. Suddenly meets the boys from the intel agencies and not long after seemingly triggered into spreading misinformation about 'aliens' and other paranormal subjects from a position of 'trust' amongst paranormal believers. Just like a 'sleeper' agent would be triggered. The symptoms of which can be slow, stacccato and stilted speech patterns, following carefully scripted lines or talking incessantly to avoid awkward questions when out of a comfort zone. Rapid eye movement or blinking would be another sign as well (an unconscious reflex to the control programme).

Now take a look and tell me what you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

A few notes on the nuclear missile thing. I think you are trying to suggest that something else was going on that had nothing to do with aliens. Correct?

This era - 1977 - 1980 MUST be when Linda's brother had his encounter.

There are several websites that suggest this encounter occurred in 1975. One even comes from the horses mouth

- In October 1975, my brother James Moulton called me in Boston late at night where I was producing medical TV programs for WCVB-TV (ABC). He was a helicopter pilot stationed at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, Montana. Excited, he said, “Linda, a UFO has set down on the base here!”

He told me there had been a football-field-sized orange fluorescent disc-shaped object encountered by the Security Alert Team (SAT) hovering silently over one of the Minuteman nuclear silos, Kilo 7. Jets were scrambled and the large aerial object “blinked out” as the jets arrived. After the disappearance, the jets flew away. But the large orange fluorescent disc popped back into visibility exactly where it had been when the jets first approached.

The Security Alert Team reported to Central Security Control that the object was back and rising. It was reported that the large aerial object Dopplered off the radar screen around 200,000 feet. The most surprising discovery in that incident was that the magnetic tape targeting information inside the Minuteman nuclear missile had been changed - specifically the targeting information - which seemed impossible since the missile was underground and the large aerial disc hovered in the air. What technology could change only the target zeroes and ones on the magnetic tape inside the missile underground?

Source : Earthfiles report

hmmm interesting.......

Then there is the comment that the nukes at Bentwaters had their codes changed. Maybe if you are a security patrol man you don't know anything about the resources on the base. I would expect a Deputy Base Commander to know a little more about weapons systems. Neither of course will confirm that nukes were on the base at all. So without that confirmation how could any codes be reprogrammed?????

Then of course there is the question of what these nukes actually were.....

There were no US medium-range missiles stationed at Bentwaters in 1980. As far as I surmise they would have been Tactical Nuclear Weapons. The A10 aircraft squadrons stationed there were 'tankbusters'. In the event of a Soviet incursions in Western Europe they would be flown to forward line bases to take out the Soviet main battle tanks using conventional weapons. Then F-111 fighter bombers would have been flown into the twin bases and equipped with tactical nukes.

So my guess would be that the F-111s would be equipped with AGM-69 SRAM tactical nukes. They used an inertial navigation system. (A system that basically calculates its position internally as it flies).

So there is a problem here. 1975 was too early from your research for any codes to have been changed at Malmstrom. And, if my assumptions are correct, the tactical nukes at Bentwaters were not programmed. They were small yield weapons intended for battlefield (not strategic) use.

So is it all another smokescreen?

There is of course a history of problems with US nuclear weapons that are entirely down to earth.

New Scientist - 1981

www.latimes.com...

CNN

LA Times
edit on 27/8/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So, is the "brother" story BS.

When did she "first" bring to light the brother story?

In regards to the previous post
and your video re Linda .

All I see is a wide eyed blinking
lady.....

edit on 28-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 28-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

So, is the "brother" story BS.

Well it has no evidence to even back it up.........

....Nowhere do we read of interference with Minuteman missiles. Where do these sensational additions come from?

"The answer lies with filmaker Linda Moulton-Howe,.... She had no interest in mutilations in 1975, but one night her brother phoned her with some intriguing UFO hearsay from Malmstrom.

"He said that a huge UFO shone a light 'brighter than daylight' on one of the missile silos; security guards refused to approach the object; jets attempted to intercept it, but it blinked out until they departed; and targeting information of a missile computer had changed. She later recognised the possible significance of these claims in connection with the concurrent cattle mutilation epidemic in Montana." (Bullard page 34 citing Linda Moulton-Howe. An Alien Harvest. Littleton, CO. Linda Moulton-Howe profuctions. 1989. pp23-24.)

Bullard continues "Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J Greenwood, two pioneer FOIA researchers who published their findings in Clear Intent (1984), began their Chapter on Malmstrom with the story told by Linda Howe but identified her as the source and then supplemented the account from recovered documents. Howe readily admitted that her information was hearsay.

Source : Link

When did she "first" bring to light the brother story?

1989 see above. Possibly before that.

In regards to the previous post
and your video re Linda .

All I see is a wide eyed blinking
lady.....

Maybe she's still trying to catch 'glimpses of brother's realities'?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Thanks MM. I shall have to explore this a little more. How it all "appears" seems to be lacking in meat!...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm starting to think this thread belongs in the Hoax bin.
Any corroboration this story once had, no longer exists.
edit on 29-8-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Hmm, I think that would be a shame as I believe the core story still has something to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I believe the core story still has something to it.

Many of us do. But it's become so morphed and twisted by the main witnesses (and others interfering in the case) that we have to ask what really went down in the forest all those years ago?

Are there any other UFO cases that include all the following?

* Accusations of threats, interrogation and drugging of military witnesses in peace time?

* Cast iron evidence in contemporary documents. But when you check the facts they were misrepresented by Col. Halt

* Tape recording of the events as they unfold on the third night. But major parts told by other witnesses are left without comment.

* Consistently expanding stories from main witnesses. From lights that were seen at a distance to time travelling craft transmitting binary codes from the dying remnants of what was once humanity.

* Permanently changing allegiances and squabbling between the leading characters whose stories often don't agree at all.

Now maybe it's all about the money or showbusiness for the boys now and was just a bit of fooling around at Christmas.

But if not then what was so secret that it had to be covered up like this?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Who knows re the secrets MM.

I guess we can relax in the knowledge
Jim P and Osborn are busy with the definitive book.

But , wait a minute, there is not one
definitive book, but it appears there
are now a series of them in the making, by Jim and Gary...
edit on 30-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join