It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Perhaps this explains the unusual version of Puthoff paper? Perhaps terahertz waves unlocks some sort of hidden potential beyond self-percieved psychic ability?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ray Kurzweil predicted the singularity would occur near 20-petahertz but thinking its all about frequency is an oversimplification.

Modern computers use chaos theory and Lorenz attractors.
The more potentials (called eigenvalues in chaos thory) you have in a superposition the higher the likelihood of getting a fallout resonance.

So yes your post is on topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I am trying to keep up with all this code stuff.

If John Burroughs now has codes and we have a pending
book about "Codes within Codes". Well I wonder how all of this
will go with Jim Pennistons codes which are said now to come
from Sacred-Destinations? Especially if the two men each
have part of the alleged codes.

Gary Osborn is still very busy with Jim so it appears and
is merrily swinging along been inspired by it all.

You can see what he says re the pending book in this link.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Ray Kurzweil predicted the singularity would occur near 20-petahertz but thinking its all about frequency is an oversimplification.

The more potentials (called eigenvalues in chaos theory) you have in a superposition the higher the likelihood of getting a fallout resonance.

Right OK.

So in relation to the terahertz waves effecting a change in the level of brain function (or even unlocking previously unknown abilities). For those of who are wondering what you are actually trying to say then would I be right in saying you are actually trying to say this.

Ray Kurzweil predicted the point at when artificial intelligence will surpass that of humanity is when it reaches the power equivalent of one quadrillion (1015) hertz. In other words something like 2.5m times the power inside your modern home PC chips.

Modern computers use chaos theory (a theory that the present determines our future, but an approximation of the present cannot approximately determine our future) and Lorenz attractors (a mathematical model showing that small differences between initial variables create exponentially large differences over time . The "Butterfly Effect" in other words.)

The more potentials (events that are possible but have not yet occurred) you have in a superposition (a state where instead of something being true or false the 'potential' can also be both). Then the higher the likelihood of getting a fallout resonance (adverse results being amplified).

In other words all you are actually saying was

"Yeh! it's possible terahertz radiation could affect the brain."

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The "Turing test" proposed in 1950 may have been the inspiration for some of the UFO sightings around RAF Bentwaters.
That would make Artificial intelligent computers on topic.
"Let it Be" was a Beatles tune and the music industry used AI to control resonance in synthesizers.
You will have to dig a little but maybe it will help to ask yourself how could this be?

I used to wonder what it would sound like to have all that resonating in a human mind.

edit on 18-8-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Cauliflower

The more potentials (called eigenvalues in chaos theory) you have in a superposition the higher the likelihood of getting a fallout resonance.

Right OK.

So in relation to the terahertz waves effecting a change in the level of brain function (or even unlocking previously unknown abilities). For those of who are wondering what you are actually trying to say then would I be right in saying you are actually trying to say this.

Ray Kurzweil predicted the point at when artificial intelligence will surpass that of humanity is when it reaches the power equivalent of one quadrillion (1015) hertz. In other words something like 2.5m times the power inside your modern home PC chips.

Modern computers use chaos theory (a theory that the present determines our future, but an approximation of the present cannot approximately determine our future) and Lorenz attractors (a mathematical model showing that small differences between initial variables create exponentially large differences over time . The "Butterfly Effect" in other words.)

The more potentials (events that are possible but have not yet occurred) you have in a superposition (a state where instead of something being true or false the 'potential' can also be both). Then the higher the likelihood of getting a fallout resonance (adverse results being amplified).

In other words all you are actually saying was

"Yeh! it's possible terahertz radiation could affect the brain."

typed thz an dna and this came up
Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

The "Turing test" proposed in 1950 may have been the inspiration for some of the UFO sightings around RAF Bentwaters. That would make Artificial intelligent computers on topic. "Let it Be" was a Beatles tune and the music industry used AI to control resonance in synthesizers. You will have to dig a little but maybe it will help to ask yourself how could this be?

No synths were used on "Let it Be"? That's just a part of the title thread.

How are you relating to what happened in Rendlesham Forest with 1980s AI?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: steveywonders

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

How do you believe this could apply to the RFI?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

My only explanation is that we are suffering from some kind of NWO eternal recurrence.

For example

The original Colossus computer was a massively parallel computer circa 1943.

en.wikipedia.org...

The watered down fictional version released as entertainment in 1970 attracted a different audience.
Massively parallel but associating the computing power with the emotional draw of nuclear weapons.

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Forbin_Project

There actually was a black project designed for some type of NWO occupation.

The Manzano Weapons Storage Area that was stricken by a 1950 plane crash and was the subject of 1980's UFO lore long after it was decommissioned. There is google Earth imagery of the downlink dishes that were abandoned near Manzano. They were huge, probably Kennedy/McNamara era technology.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

My only explanation is that we are suffering from some kind of NWO eternal recurrence......

Oh! I think I might catch your drift now.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think the terrahertz waves have nothing to do with operating speed, but are rather a side effect of the rearrangement of molecules (materialise/dematerialise). It's wouldn't be that more farfetched (granted, this stuff allready is) that comming to close would mess a human up as well. As for the hidden potential, I have my doubts, but who knows ...

Picking up on the consiousness stuff this is a very interesting lecture:

youtu.be...

Nothing magical, but you can clearly see what they mean with a shift of consiousness (normal is the sum off ... ) and the direction research is going. The hand experiment is cool even without thinking about how this can be (ab)used technologicaly.

Interesting stuff, but scary as well since I fear we are losing our humanity in the current direction things are going.

Edit: Short example. If you could make the mind believe it IS the plane and read input to control it that way. This would be way quicker than 'input controlled' by the same pilot. Think about the advantage in a war scenario (unfortunately this is what it all boils down to).
edit on 21-8-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

One very interesting lecture there. Basically its telling us that our perception of ourselves and everything around us is an illusion created by our brain. The hand experiment, the coloured squares and the speech examples all proved that point. Fascinating stuff and all very easy to grasp as well.

....If you could make the mind believe it IS the plane and read input to control it that way. This would be way quicker than 'input controlled' by the same pilot. Think about the advantage in a war scenario (unfortunately this is what it all boils down to).

Funnily enough they made a film about that back in 1982. Named it after an internet browser! Clint Eastwood stealing a Soviet fighter that could be controlled by the brain.

What might this have to do with Rendlesham? What indeed?

A Soviet aircraft was captured, according to one tale, by a mysterious character called Karen.

You can read about it in Georgina Bruni's book You Can't Tell the People

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I was listening to a man on kgra/phenom radio show there called winston Keach. he was talking about it and rfi.

kgraradioarchives.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm at a loss to figure out what "those in the know" know.

What isn't correct here?

The phenomena apparently:
- Generates Terahertz radiation / soft X-rays
- Occurs near nuclear bases

Condign:
- UAP radiation trips out the mind (see Stephen King's IT)

John / the UAP group believes:

- these emissions are a byproduct of blue shift caused by a 'warp drive'
- Plasma cloaks the device
- The emissions cause immunological and endocrine changes that remain for life
- Excessive protein synthesis occurs as a result
- MRI scans can identify the changes in the brain
- UAP experiencers often gain these changes
- Those who experience the paranormal or are remote viewers have these same 'lit up' areas
- a significant proportion of the group don't survive for over five years
- Exposure to UAP radiation can result in a deadly brain disease

NIDS / Skinwalker:
- Nuclear weapons bases, UAP sightings and cattle mutilations have a statistical correlation
- Cattle mutilations and BSE / TSE have a statistical correlation

Yet we are also to believe:
- Jim has a binary code from a website,but John's code is real - is that realistic that a likely human created code happens on the same event as a UAP driven one? Seems unlikely.
- Native American folklore predicts or connects with this event?

Huh. Makes. No. Sense.

UAP radiation = brain enabling or too much causes disease?
UAPs correlate with Cattle Mutilation. Which correlates with BSE.

That's about all I can get.

edit on 23-8-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

A real old jumble

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No idea what it has to do with Rendlesham, but it seems they are getting a lot of inspiration from these things.

By the way, for some reason now I'm imagining the same scene with Clint saying "must think binary ... 100101"

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: steveywonders

I was listening to a man on kgra/phenom radio show there called winston Keach. he was talking about it and rfi.

kgraradioarchives.com...

I'm afraid that Mr Keech sounded quite rational and interesting for a while. But then went "full on new age conspiracy dude", talking about Hitler dealing with alien races, introduction of world government, and how we were created by ancient aliens. Even different alien species and conflicts in the galaxy! Linda Moulton Howe was loving it. She promotes this kind of stuff as well for her gullible and faithful follower. No proof of course. Just lots of stories.

Anyone who passes this sort of stuff off and talks about it as fact then I tend to think it's not worth paying too much attention to them. Did you not pick up any of that yourself?

edit on 24/8/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm at a loss to figure out what "those in the know" know.

Maybe they don't know? They just think they know. We have to consider things that many are reluctant to come out and say directly.

All the world is a stage...

The play has had four main characters for a long time. The question is who is feeding them their lies/ lines. One has completely fluffed his lines recently. Another, mathematically challenged witness, seems to have fluffed them on a couple of occasions and has been very keen to monetize their story at every major TV production they feature in. Maybe all four characters were actually only interested in boosting their pensions and hence the continued expansive development of the narrative, the petty squabbling and the book deals? Maybe they are all just opportunists. Books don't really make a lot of money. But one leading to a movie deal just might.

Or is the real story actually more to do with environmental and biological impact of top secret weapons development. A lot of the SDI programmes involved British scientists (with some of them ending up in their graves in suspect circumstances back in the 80s).

Mark Owny plays no mamba here

What would it mean if there are no spaceships, codes, time travellers or a mysterious higher intelligence involved at all? The only intelligence involved comes from agencies with three letter acronyms and possibly private concerns dipping their nose into all of this as well? Is it feasible that a huge chunk of the whole UFO phenomenon is actually a product of covert activity and monitoring of black projects? With certain people in the UFOtainment business being paid to promote the UFO angle to a gullible public and dupe those involved in UAP incidents. Perhaps that is the real cover-up? A double bluff for all the conspiracy theories that we've had since the 1950s.

I can think of a few people who are/have been involved with the witnesses on a professional level. One a definite 'company' person and it ran in the family. Another who claims to be an investigative journalist but appears to have absolutely no critical thinking filters when it comes to actually investigating the UFO phenomenon by actually thinking critically. In fact they should really redefine themselves as an "uncritical story teller".

Ask yourselves why these people may really be involved? Who are the puppet masters here? Are they manipulating the narrative to keep the alien believers searching for little grey men whilst making sure the ridicule factor remains to keep more serious investigation being made? Is it all in fact a Rendle Sham?

I am not saying this is necessarily the path to the truth. But it's something that has to be seriously questioned. Can the main protagonists really be trusted to tell us the whole truth (half truth or even any truth) given their backgrounds and their associations? Can the people they are associated with be trusted?

And don't forget.......

edit on 24/8/17 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Each time I listen to Linda Moulton Howe I get exactly that same impression.

I thought fact checking was part of journalism.

Just re-read the Kit Green chapter in Mirage Men (The man in the white coat) and it makes me wonder if she is part of this game.

Anyway, everything in UFOlogy or at least a lot of what is publically released is based on 'qualitative' research in stead of 'quantitative'. The latter would make the former real, but until then we have nothing but stories.

Research has a problem when we are dealing with things that can't be measures.
edit on 25-8-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join