It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Seems to get 'know' and 'no' confused.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
On July 28th John Burroughs shared a link to a paper by Hal Puthoff, that focuses on something called Metric Spacetime Tensors. I can't pretend to understand the paper.

What is is odd though is, that the paper John links to contains most of what he then posts underneath his reference. However, whatit does not contain makes it look very odd - the numerous references to Burroughs himself and DNA injuries (such as excessive protein growth) simply do not exist in the paper.

So why does John's sharing of the contents of the paper differ so much from the paper available at the link he gave?

I can only think of a few options:

- John added the bits about himself, the encounter and DNA changes (I doubt this)
- John has access to a different version of this paper, perhaps as part of the UAP group.

There is also a subtle mention of Dr Ellie Arroway.

What follows is the content that doesn't exist in Puthoff's paper as far as I can see.

-----

Thus UV and X-Ray exposure by the witnesses would be significantly increased when in close proximity to, but not within the metric-engineered spacetime.

Thus medical symptoms appropriate to excessive X-Ray exposure with possible DNA damage should be considered an indicator that Burroughs and Penniston encountered metric tensor spacetime engineering technology.

On the basis that what they were exposed to is heat spectrum blueshifting, a close proximity encounter would result in exposure to mixed-field EM Radiation, including an increase in terahertz radiation. The term terahertz applies to electromagnetic radiation with frequencies between 300 gigahertz, and 3000 GHz.

As of 2011 a team at Los Alamos National Laboratory was engaged in research of the re-sponse by mouse stem cells to tetraherz radiation. Short yet powerful bursts of terahertz radiation can damage DNA and also increase the production of proteins that help the cells to repair this damage. (Efforts are underway to correlate specific symptoms in Burroughs with exposure to terahertz radiation. "

Crucial to that goal is the understanding of the DNA of the credible experiencer/witness. Bur-roughs is a high value asset in this quest.

1 Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering. Puthoff, Harold, JIBS, Vol 63, p 82-89, 20102. Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness: Vallee, Jaques and Davis Eric, NIDS, Porto, 23 October, 2003 Ellie Arroway, DEE"

edit on 7-8-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Didn't Dave run or host a website for Penniston? He would likely know Jim's IP address and be in a position to compare them, or do some form of /tracert on them.
a reply to: Defragmentor

I believe so.

There has been explanations made re the spelling and grammar Defrag.

But in this saga, the games played still seem to be many, and anything is possible.

Totally correct!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If one goes back into earlier days on the 81st site there's been
interesting conversations that have taken place by Rochon .

edit on 7-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well John Burroughs is writing about him/them so
its clearly not insignificant.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
This might be of interest to some.

It is not the original from Rochon.

John clearly wanted it on his page when he saw the
original.

www.facebook.com...

Dave Rochon appears to be a person who:

- Seems to hate Larry Warren (calling him a ‘useful idiot’).

- Does not like Nick Pope, either (Nick was always very reluctant about the binary codes).

- Thinks, however, that Jim’s inconsistencies are just ‘minor things’.

- Makes spelling mistakes that are typical for a native speaker. (”refers too as .. there mission”)

- Likes to give the impression he has exclusive access to secret information.

- Promises revelations that will blow everyone away, but does not deliver.

- Likes to play mystery games.

- Makes a big deal of Jim’s ‘Total Recall’.

- Tries to convince Burroughs that he, Jim, and Halt are in this together by suggesting they all have been ‘messed with’ (though both John and Halt have always denied anything like that happened to them).

So it’s just a matter of finding someone who fits this profile…

I am not finding a fit G101. Would this person own a near 40 year old loose leaf style notebook? Perhaps have trouble remembering dates at Christmas time? Maybe have been ignorant about the use of zeroes and ones in electronics, or at least publicly claimed so? Possibly also possess a keen in interest in sacred sites across the globe and all things hieroglyphics?

Nope I still don't see it

edit on 7/8/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He was interacting with the late Philip Coppens.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Very curious indeed.

Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering. Puthoff, Harold, JIBS, Vol 63, p 82-89,

The document link is : arxiv.org...

Note it's only p 82-89 so there are many pages not there.

Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness: Vallee, Jaques and Davis Eric

link : www.jacquesvallee.net...

As far as I know Ellie Arroway is a fictional character in a book and sci-fi movie by Carl Sagan.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

As far as I know Ellie Arroway is a fictional character in a book and sci-fi movie by Carl Sagan.

But is a main feature on John Burroughs Facebook page.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't see why anyone would legitimately put a fictional character down as a source / reference for an academic paper.

Maybe it was all just a joke and original makes no mention of Burroughs.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Seems like a lot of fiction all over the place.....

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Those links actually go to two entirely different papers...

The one by Putoff was printed in the "Journal of the British Interplanetary Society" in 2010
(and your link does show the whole paper - it's just that it only takes up pages 82-89 of Vol. 63 of the journal)..

The 'Vallee/Davis' paper is from a presentation given at the University Fernando Pessoa in Portugal in October of 2003..

Neither paper makes any mention whatsoever of Ellie Arroway, either in content or references -

- nor does either paper make any reference to Burroughs or Rendlesham.

edit on 7-8-2017 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hi,
First, see my reply to Mirageman re: the papers Burroughs 'seems' to be referencing...

I don't know where those 'extra bits' that Burroughs posted came from, but based on my (admittedly limited) understanding of the Puthoff paper, I can tell you what they imply -

- well, first:
the paper as written is basically an explanation of the mathematics and potential physical effects of 'warping' space (in the sense of interstellar travel/"warp speed"), i.e. Alcubierre warp drive...

What those 'extra bits' imply is that either:

1. Burroughs and Penniston were in the presence of 'something' (whether an actual space ship or an experimental device) which was capable of 'engineering the spacetime metric' (that's the fancy way of saying 'engaging' a warp drive engine)

or

2. Burroughs believes the above to be the case and composed those 'extra bits' under his linked info to make it seem that they were 'referenced' material in order to legitimize his belief.

I suspect option 2 may be the case, mainly because the 'extra bits' have got some of the terminology from Puthoff's paper wrong, and I cannot imagine an 'official' source reference doing that.

As far as Burroughs including the name "Ellie Arroway" in his 'references' - haven't the foggiest....
...unless...'Ellie Arroway' is code for someone at the DOD -

- note the letters DEE after the name (in your quote of what Burroughs posted)...
...I did some 'googling around and found out that -

- DEE 'can' stand for 'DOD Enterprise Email'...

edit on 7-8-2017 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Option 2 fits well .
In fact it would not be
surprising at all.

edit on 8-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Thankyou for the detailed and thoughtful reply. It's interesting that the added bits misquote some of the terms used elsewhere by Puthoff.

I'm guessing that the version that includes the need 'to get access to Burroughs' DNA is just fake version of Puthoff's paper then

edit on 8-8-2017 by ctj83 because: clarity

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Wonder what the explanations
will be .?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Thankyou for the detailed and thoughtful reply. It's interesting that the added bits misquote some of the terms used elsewhere by Puthoff.

I'm guessing this is just fake paper then

The paper is not fake. In fact there are several scientists working on the concept of a ‘warp drive’.

In general relativity, the geometry of space-time is determined by the distribution of mass and energy within that space-time.

In other words:

Mass and energy distribution - - > space-time geometry.

The ‘- - >’ is a set of very complex mathematical equations developed by Einstein in his general theory of relativity.

In 1994, Michael Alcubierre wondered if he could mathematically construct a space-time geometry in which a bubble of space-time moved within the surrounding space-time, a bit like a wave of water in the sea is moving.

So he turned the equations around: He mathematically constructed a moving bubble of space-time and then tried to compute the mass and energy distribution that would cause such a moving bubble:

Required mass and energy distribution for moving bubble < - - space-time geometry of moving bubble.

It turned out that a moving bubble of space-time could be mathematically constructed, but the mass and energy distribution to create it required the energy of the entire visible universe, plus something like ‘negative mass’ was needed which may not even exist…

Nevertheless, his professor encouraged him to publish his paper.

This inspired others to further refine and play with the mathematics and the required energy distribution, in order to lower the required energy for such a moving space-time bubble. A lot of papers have been published since then, and even some small experiments have been performed to test the physics on a microscopic level.

There still are a lot of hurdles to take and a lot of scientists are very sceptic about its feasibility, but it is an interesting topic nonetheless, with a small core of enthusiastic supporters.

The main reason for its attractiveness is the fact that there is no speed limit for a moving space-time bubble. So in theory, faster-than-light travel would be possible of the Alcubierre drive could be constructed in some way.

It has nothing to do with the RFI. But it is interesting to know that space-time geometry is the basis for gravity, and many ufologists believe that ‘mastering gravity’ is the only possible explanation for the reported performance of UFO’s.

This video gives an interesting impression:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I think we're at cross purposes. I'm saying that what Burrough's posted as the contents of the paper, which references the RFI and DNA changes, and the need to get his DNA is not part of the real paper. So, for want of a better word, without any understanding or where it's from, it's fake. Clearly, the original paper by Puthoff is not.
edit on 8-8-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

And that is the element
which requires an explanation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes, exactly!

I would very much like to know what sort of explanation Burroughs would give if someone 'called him' on the way he misrepresented the contents of the Puthoff, as well as the Vallee/Davis, papers...

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join