It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
a reply to: Defragmentor
Didn't Dave run or host a website for Penniston? He would likely know Jim's IP address and be in a position to compare them, or do some form of /tracert on them.
But in this saga, the games played still seem to be many, and anything is possible.
originally posted by: Guest101
originally posted by: Baablacksheep
This might be of interest to some.
It is not the original from Rochon.
John clearly wanted it on his page when he saw the
Dave Rochon appears to be a person who:
- Seems to hate Larry Warren (calling him a ‘useful idiot’).
- Does not like Nick Pope, either (Nick was always very reluctant about the binary codes).
- Thinks, however, that Jim’s inconsistencies are just ‘minor things’.
- Makes spelling mistakes that are typical for a native speaker. (”refers too as .. there mission”)
- Likes to give the impression he has exclusive access to secret information.
- Promises revelations that will blow everyone away, but does not deliver.
- Likes to play mystery games.
- Makes a big deal of Jim’s ‘Total Recall’.
- Tries to convince Burroughs that he, Jim, and Halt are in this together by suggesting they all have been ‘messed with’ (though both John and Halt have always denied anything like that happened to them).
So it’s just a matter of finding someone who fits this profile…
As far as I know Ellie Arroway is a fictional character in a book and sci-fi movie by Carl Sagan.
originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: lostgirl
Thankyou for the detailed and thoughtful reply. It's interesting that the added bits misquote some of the terms used elsewhere by Puthoff.
I'm guessing this is just fake paper then