It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

There are various scenarios that are possible with the binary codes.

1) Jim really did receive a binary code download back in 1980 from a craft of unknown origin.
2) Someone else planted this whole story in Jim's mind to make him believe this was the case.
3) Jim has created the whole episode for his own motives.

A fourth option is that ‘agent J and agent K’ ordered Jim to publish these codes in order to make the whole RFI sound ridiculous.

But I think Jim was inspired by an episode of Stephen Hawking’s Universe. An episode that first aired on July 29, 2010, just five months before the first binary code revelation. An episode on time travel.

In the episode, time is presented as the fourth dimension. In the binary codes revealed five months later there is a reference to a ‘fourth coodinate’ (alas with a spelling error).

Over the years, Jim seems to have convinced himself that he encountered time travelers. The episode on time travel must have caught his attention. Maybe it inspired him to try to convince us, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What about what is written in lindas book re the binary......End of the day there is an ex military man seemingly receiving binary codes ...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
What about what is written in lindas book re the binary......End of the day there is an ex military man seemingly receiving binary codes ...

There is no evidence he ‘received’ them. He did write them down apparently, but anyone could do that.

The picture above is not from Penniston’s notebook, but from ‘Conduit’, an X-files episode.
It first aired on October 1, 1993. Jim’s hypnosis was a year later, on September 10, 1994.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

There is no evidence he ‘received’ them. He did write them down apparently, but anyone could do that

As far as evidence there is none and as you say.

So, who would the guilty parties be in this binary
story should it be a created story .
We have Jim, the hypnotist , Linda and ... ?

It is spinning in circles and unless Jim
addresses various issues, it will simply remain
as it is, a disaster.

We have promises that things will be explained
in the pending "Definitive" book.

It sure is not stopping Gary Osborn delivering his
talk in London in November about how Jims code
has inspired his findings etc , or at least it appears
part of it. Its been advertised.

www.facebook.com...

www.andrewcollins.com...

Gary Osborn - The Rendlesham Forest Incident and the Binary Code Revelation: Its Impact on the Cosmic Origins of the Giza Pyramid and the World Earth Grid

In December 1980 US airmen staioned at RAF Woodbridge in Suffolk encountered a very strange craft or object inside Rendlesham Forest. Although at first covered up, the Rendlesham Forest Incident as it became known it today heralded as one of the most important UFO incidents in recent history. One of the witnesses, US serviceman Jim Penniston was inspired after the encounter to scribble down pages of zeros and ones that were forgotten about until the recording of the popular TV series Ancient Aliens in 2010. The scribblings were revealed as a message in binary code revealing the locations of several key ancient sites around the world.

A terrible risk Gary's part should there be something false or fraudulent
in all of this would you not say?
There is a recent video posted here on the page. In that Jim mentions
17 pages. The formal count is 16 pages.

Surely Jim cannot be so badly mistaken re the number
of pages he had?

And then there is Brenda Butler and her alleged
claims of receiving binary codes, I believe from 1979.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Or perhaps he was inspired by Futurama? Released in 2007

There are a myriad of possibilities here. Of course he could be under 'influence' to ridicule the story.

Another possibility is an attempt to further commercialize the story and make Jim the focus of that story. The notebook and glyphs failed to do much in that aspect. So a further attempt to bring himself to the centre of the story was made.

I suspect the injuries to John and the resulting battle with the VA have thrown a spanner into how the narrative was meant to go.

Maybe the book will reveal all. But you will have to pay to find out.

edit on 30/7/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Maybe the book will reveal all. But you will have to pay to found out

Imagine the "whole" of mankind having to pay, after all it
is for the whole of mankind according to Jim (re the binary codes), this was seemingly
after he told Ronnie Dugdale it was only meant for a few, and also told on the Joiner show.

Only time will tell in all of this... only "Time", pardon the pun.....

edit on 30-7-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Only time will tell in all of this... only "Time"

You do realize that line I've quoted is also from an album called the 'Songs of Distant Earth'? A musical soundscape based on a novel by Arthur C. Clarke which is all about an "ark" spaceship with the last humans escaping a dying Earth.

Yet another piece of sci-fi synchronicity.

edit on 30/7/17 by mirageman because: video link fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I, for one, an pretty sure you've nailed it right on the head.

The entirety of the "Binary Code Tale" reeks of marketing and attempts at engaging an audience though less than genuine means...

I would add I am trying to be VERY POLITE in my description of what this is.

Sad really.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It's only a matter of true or false.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The entirety of the "Binary Code Tale" reeks of marketing and attempts at engaging an audience though less than genuine means...

I understand well how it "appears", but you are actually implying fraud here, yes ?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

LOL MM .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I understand well how it "appears", but you are actually implying fraud here, yes ?

Sadly people have done it before. Billy Meier, Glenn Dennis, the people behind the Roswell slides and many others with fantastic claims So it has to remain a possibility that this 'binay code story' is a fabrication. The way the binary story has been presented is so poorly done that that possibility has to be high on the list. We've been through this all before.

But if you keep chipping away at the weaknesses then eventually something will crack. Is it any coincidence all has gone quiet for years whilst this book is in production?

LOL MM .

Many a true word is spoken in jest......... A story of a dying world in the future needing help from it's past. Sound familiar?

Maybe you should check out the whole album and read the novel.

Or perhaps this part of the story is more like "No Morning After" another Arthur C.Clarke story?

edit on 31/7/17 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Few people are aware that the time travel trope is not entirely unique to the RFI. Whilst it's clear it plays no role in the "core story" or the MJ12 MacGuffin the time travel aspect was actually part of the Paul Bennewitz affair.

Paul began to suspect that the images (the mind boggles at how bad the graphics must have been) he received depicted various events through history.

You will really struggle to find any mention of this aspect now.

There is really only one conclusion...

- The time travel element was injected by those that supplied the computer, and controlled Bennewitz's perception

What would support or refute this? Potentially the identity of Rochan...

The binary code should be totally removed from the RFI as a distraction and something that belongs more in Star Trek - The Motion Picture (released just before the RFI).

edit on 31-7-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

What would support or refute this? Potentially the identity of Rochan...

Can you explain the above for those who do not know what Rochan is about?
And exactly how does this person know?

The binary code should be totally removed from the RFI as a distraction and something that belongs more in Star Trek

You cannot remove something from a case just because its not understand or it
appears "way out". Its been tucked away in the RFI case since linda wrote about it.
This does not mean I accept all of that and its ok, the point am making its there.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The way the binary story has been presented is so poorly done that that possibility has to be high on the list. We've been through this all before.

I agree re its presentation. And one can rule out nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Going back to plasma, here's an interview with Steve Longero:

Steve Longero’s description of the lights he saw:

I could see these lights over the treetops […] all these bright lights. […] fluorescent lights, kind of a glow, like a reddish glow.
[…]
They looked like fluorescent colored lights, like red and green, glowing lights
[…]
it was just hovering over the treetops, and it was just, just, like an eye that was almost following everybody.
[…]
It was really glowing like a reddish, greenish light. It was a like, it was really glowing. You know what it looked like, like something was really hot and it was just glowing.
[…]
as people were getting close to this thing, it kind of came nearer to us and then it would go forward and then go back and all of a sudden it just disappeared, like something out of Star Trek. It was like warp speed and we were all, “What was that?” It was gone

He also remembers how Halt ‘came afterwards’:

Col. Halt came afterwards, yes, he came afterwards, after all that was called in. I remember him turning up. That’s when they kind of gathered everyone around and said this is what we are going to do, and everybody kind of dispersed and did what they were told to do.
[…]
It was gone, and then that’s when they started doing all their investigations and I was just a, after we secured the area, they said, “Okay. You’re gone. Get out of here.”

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

If 20+ years after the JFK assassination one of Jack Ruby's relatives came forward and said Ruby had received a binary code download - we'd not include it as part of the JFK assassination! If that code was also then proven to have almost certainly been taken from a BBS a few years before release, it would get no more consideration.

There is a 'machine' driving the continual inclusion of the binary code into the RFI. Many have noticed this. The only point of interest and relevance is who is behind it.

As you've obviously noted Baa, I do leave one opportunity where the code may still play a role in the RFI and not be an artifact. Imagine that not only did Ruby received a binary code, but then evidence emerged that so did Oswald but that his family had tried to suppress this.

What if a deepthroat emerged that revealed Oswald also got a code?

David Rochan was a character / possible sock puppet who appeared a few years ago. He claimed to have attended various meetings about the RFI. He also made a number of claims that you may be able to add to:

- That both John and Jim received codes
- That people don't know the truth about John's codes
- That both were drawn back to Woodbridge by natural earth energies in 2010 (the year they were going to reveal the truth and get more downloads)
- That experiments in the local area had attracted time travellers who did not intend to go there.

So whatever happens with John's revealing of Rochan, the RFI will change in relation to the relevance of the binary code.

- John reveals Rochan is one of the core group. The binary code will be consigned to the dustbin as a scam.
- John reveals he is Rochan. Seems unlikely - how will John explain the claims about his own binary code?
- John reveals Jim is Rochan and he was taken in. Binary is finished as part of the RFI.

OR

John gives a reason why he won't reveal the identity of Rochan, I'd likely expect Jim to run with this as validation of the code and reinforcement that Jim was bought off with medical treatment. I'd just like to add, I don't believe this would happen.

If John does not follow through on his promise to reveal Rochan, it will be very hard to understand as he clearly knows who he is. Clearly Rochan is not who Rochan claimed to be - whatever happens! Come the 2nd of August, either the real player is revealed by being named, or is revealed by implication it seems!

edit on 1-8-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

David Rochan was a character
a reply to: ctj83

He appeared to be quite the character.
John Burroughs has implied if this person does not come forward
by today he will tell what he knows.

I find it interesting how John has gone about this?

I have no idea myself who that person/s was or is.
But am aware of some of the info claimed by this person.
RAF Chicksands seem to come into it.

As far as John receiving codes, that would be what the claims
by Rochon was, not to mention there are some things out
there by Jim Penniston himself re this element.

And yes, it appears this person was present in 2010
Woodbridge conference etc (No evidence to support this claim)
But, there are a few things out there which are suggestive
some unusual things took place at that period of time
at Woodbridge.

Its the 1st of August Ctj83. lets see what John reveals.
If, of course anything?

edit on 1-8-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Found another interesting bit of info.
It’s one of the first articles published by Ray Boeche, who interviewed both Bustinza and Burroughs back in 1984.

You can find it on page 39 of this pdf file (the article is titled “Bentwaters Part II”).

Ray Boeche describes how Bustinza arrived at the forest with Englund and Ball, where they encountered an object that kept moving away from them. They contacted Halt, who – upon his arrival - ordered Bustinza back to the base to get light-alls. Burroughs went with Bustinza.
When they got back, the light-alls were not functioning.

The article continues:

After the failure of the light-alls, Bustinza and Burroughs joined the patrol looking for the object.
“Suddenly the object was just there”, Bustinza went on, “it was a dark, silver-colored metal, with plenty of rainbow-colored lights on it. I couldn't tell if something was breaking the light up, like a prism, or if it was the actual color of the lights [plasma again?]. It was a tremendous size. It even surprised me that it was able to fit into the clearing [he probably means the clearing where Battram and his team first discovered it and where the landing marks were found].
We were ordered to form a perimeter around the object at about 15-foot intervals between patrol members.”
After watching the object for about 30 minutes, Bustinza stated, “it was gone in a flash”

Further in the article:

Burroughs corroborated these events. He will neither confirm nor deny the presence of the craft’s occupants, saying only that “a lot more happened out there than anyone knows about.”

So, John, is this true..? Or just another one of Bustinza’s exaggerations?

edit on 1-8-2017 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

As far as John receiving codes, that would be what the claims by Rochon was, not to mention there are some things out there by Jim Penniston himself re this element....

Rochon (an anagram of Chrono - a combining form meaning “time,” )

So I guess only time will tell on this one.

a reply to: Guest101

....is this true..? Or just another one of Bustinza’s exaggerations?

Good question. Bustinza was clearly not at Halt's side all night (as Halt claims now). He can be heard on the Halt Tape a number of times on the radio. At one point Sgt Ball says "Burroughs and two other personnel requesting …riding on a jeep, at err, your location". Burroughs was off-duty on that night. But I am not sure when he actually came forward to join the group. The Halt tape isn't much help there.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join