It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thats it no math fire at will!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Was copy write by iml527 all rights reserved for the future.
It all makes since now. I remember my triangle event an event that led me to UFOs.I thought for many years that it was a triangle in cloak.6 months after that event I woke up to witness binary codes in red every where.

I thought that these were 2 separate events not related but after reading this I can maybe lay to rest why this why that... Its obvious.

These 3 things that form the triangle ,can fly fast,can disappear, they have an energy that's hotter than the sun,between the 3 ,in the middle of these energies, they can open space and time,and deep within the elite of this world they worship this thing by throwing up triangle signals and now...this thing sends binary codes or uploads binary codes to the looker.

From a basic upload to the year 2067.
What has 3 lights, can fly fast,disappear and reaper, can open space and time, intelligence is superior, hotter than lava,can down load binary codes?

What will happen to the world...if this thing gets angry?

Dear ATS my apology for blaming you guys for the binary thingy...I think I found the source.

Greatest Question ever asked how does binary codes fit in to the equation of what this is.

An entity that's super plasma related and can upload binary codes.

An entity that fly's at the speed of light and can up load binary codes.

An entity that fly's through space can open time and can upload binary codes.

Binary codes ,energy,intelligent and intelligent enough to have communicated to one specific Human on earth or has communicated with all of earths humans and control's...little to much.

One of the greatest question ever asked on earth, how was the computer chip invented how in the galaxy can man invent a computer chip,its unnatural to the branch of the tree.

I wonder is this thing an overly vicous....smh.wondering why CERN popped up in my head and why something just told me CERN is trying to create an intelligent atom and why can't I stop typing,wth just happend?

Greatest question ever asked can an intelligent atoms be made or atom and wth is an atom are these flying intelligent atoms?

edit on 15-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Meanwhile back at Rendlesham : There seems to be a number of windmills stationed behind fields recently spread with manure. And the wind is hitting gale force at the moment.....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Perhaps Mirageman should time permit you could sumerise the latest into something which reads as sensible. John is certainly stiring the pot. Funny seeing Robbins selling LAEG recently considering his recent "feelings" ? Then there is John who seems to be wanting their book publishers contacting re the binary. Of course Pope is quick to comment. There is much more drama those are a couple of the highlights...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Perhaps Mirageman should time permit you could sumerise the latest into something which reads as sensible. John is certainly stiring the pot. Funny seeing Robbins selling LAEG recently considering his recent "feelings" ? Then there is John who seems to be wanting their book publishers contacting re the binary. Of course Pope is quick to comment. There is much more drama those are a couple of the highlights...
Can you explain a little further?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

One of the astronauts said they saw "a mass of intelligent energy" on an Apollo mission.
Maybe that is your smart atom.
It already exists, but it isn't ours.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

One of the astronauts said they saw "a mass of intelligent energy" on an Apollo mission.
What does binary codes have to do with them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

The only way to know what they say is if they can be remembered and written down and converted.

If the intelligent energy or craft or whatever it is, and it transmits binary to someone, then I would take that to mean it is meant as a message. Or the "intelligent" energy is a form of technology in communications from a very advanced race.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Perhaps Mirageman should time permit you could summarise the latest into something which reads as sensible. John is certainly stirring the pot. Funny seeing Robbins selling LAEG recently considering his recent "feelings" ? Then there is John who seems to be wanting their book publishers contacting re the binary. Of course Pope is quick to comment. There is much more drama those are a couple of the highlights...

I am not a great fan of certain social media and the tittle tattle it generates. There is enough gibberish on this site. So I think this will have to suffice as a summary.

if other people want to look in and comment that's up to them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
But...you are watching it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The only way to know what they say is if they can be remembered and written down and converted.

If the intelligent energy or craft or whatever it is, and it transmits binary to someone, then I would take that to mean it is meant as a message. Or the "intelligent" energy is a form of technology in communications from a very advanced race.

Do you believe that an atom or something plasma related or energy created can become intelligent or created and made intelligent?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But...you are watching it all.

Not anywhere near 'all' no.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Do you believe that an atom or something plasma related or energy created can become intelligent or created and made intelligent?

It depends on how far advanced a technology is that could do something like that. Or it could have been made that way by the highest intelligence in all of creation who knows all knowledge without limitations.

But as far as man made technology, I think we on earth are a long ways from that.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It depends on how far advanced a technology is that could do something like that. Or it could have been made that way by the highest intelligence in all of creation who knows all knowledge without limitations.

But as far as man made technology, I think we on earth are a long ways from that.

So let's cut mans technology out of the picture. Do you think it can be related to God or some entities that evolved over time and space.

How ln the world can you remember a sequence of zero and ones floating in rows of hundreds going up and down?

Do you believe in a holographic universe?

edit on 16-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That is probably a wise move MM.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Robert Hastings’ documentary has recently been put on Youtube.
It shows an interesting pattern of UFO incursions at nuclear sites.
The RFI is at 37:00, including some very interesting interviews with the Bentwaters tower operators at 39:00

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is a You Tube video (May 2017)

The interview itself clearly was just before the book release.

Jim Penniston mentions 17 pages ??? .

I guess we have an extra page .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-7-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Yep I've heard some of the interviews with the radar operators before. What I find mainly interesting about it is that they decided against doing anything about it. Just like Halt did little more than stomp around a forest.

Is there an unofficial unwritten policy for dealing with UFOs of taking no action? If so how did they make the decision that this was not a threat from the Warsaw Pact or another foreign power? Nuclear bases are sensitive installations so what is the controlling factor here? Who makes the decision about things like that?

a reply to: Baablacksheep

Just to clarify what you are talking about for the benefit of others. Penniston is talking about the [then] upcoming release of the "Encounter in Rendlesham Forest" and the number of binary pages he wrote down. The number is actually variable depending on who he speaks to. So if he says 17 there it doesn't surprise me. The guy obviously has problems remembering details like that. Despite his memory of the RFI getting more detailed as each year passes.

He also mentions how it took until 2010 before he realised what binary code was. He even links it back to his 1990s hypnosis when he mentioned "binary code" but decided against trying to find out what binary code was for another 16-17 years. It only occurring to him after putting all those ones and zeroes back into his notebook before presenting it to the production team on Ancient Aliens. Then "Bingo!" someone says it's binary code. Wow! the penny finally drops. Despite fully absorbing the hypnosis session and claiming it all to be real that binary code bit was left at the back of his mind never to be questioned. (I really find it hard to believe he had no idea what 'binary' meant for 50 odd years of his life. Even more so that he ignored what he said during his own hypnosis session about binary code)

He even made a bit of a mistake while writing it all down and we see more of his wonderful scribble. Putting his brain on rewind so he could go back and correct it.

This is shown 6 mins into the video below.

I wonder if he could write all those binary digits again now if tested?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The number is actually variable depending on who he speaks to. So if he says 17 there it doesn't surprise me. The guy obviously has problems remembering details like that. Despite his memory of the RFI getting more detailed as each year passes.

The "formal" count was 16 pages.

What was the exact date of the "formal" count?

In my opinion Jim Penniston does not look comfortable at all
in that video. The first video .

edit on 23-7-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I see why he kept it secret for 30 years its really hard to explain. I my self just after 10 years have put all this together.What did they explain or say to us

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join