It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 157
<< 154  155  156   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

..... I remember Dr Green writing that the number of people on the entire planet who had seen the research he was talking about was maybe 8 or so, and he was one of the 8 so there were 7 others....

He also said

The RF is identified in a dozen classified and a half-dozen unclassified studies on cardiological and neurological injuries ... not thousands of reports. Very, very few physicians even care about this arcane area of research...and fewer know about the injuries sustained by near-field (< 100 M) to humans. The data is sparse, it is not properly Peer-reviewed, it is not understood, it is not the subject of current research. And that is the truth. T

With the studies that remain classified then we are snookered. But I did find this from 1976:

DST-1810S-074-76 - BIOLOGICAL_EFFECTS_OF_ELECTROMAGNETIC_RADIATION-RADIOWAVES_AND_MICROWAVES-EURASIAN_COMMUNIST_COUNTRIES

Just one snippet

There's plenty more documents where that came from as well.....

Links

Maybe that's why only 7 or 8 people have seen the unclassified part of the research.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You didn't show the powers he [Geller] displayed on the Johnny Carson show (Uri Geller segment starts at 2 minutes).

I didn't include the video of Geller influencing Euro 96 during the England v Scotland game either. But here it is for your perusal Arby.

You do realize that if England would have gone on to win the whole tournament it would have forever been known as "URI '96'. That's how much regard we 'almost' had for him.
But he just couldn't perform on the big stage when we came up against the Germans. Perhaps that scared him as well?

Anyway, seriously now, I do find it rather odd that all the Stargate stuff went on for more than 20 years (although Geller was only a small part of it). Was it driven more by fear that the Soviets were making real progress? Or was there just enough 'evidence' to keep the project ticking over for that long without any real degree of accuracy? Then the Cold War ended.

Thanks, but it's inconvenient for much of the global audience to do that.

Does the national archives normally digitize the records and make them available for download after a period of time? Or does some citizen have to go to Kew, copy the documents, then scan the copies and post those, or is it even legal to do that?

It's inconvenient for UK residents as well. Especially the majority of us who live outside our capital city.

In the past decade the MoD have digitized 'all' the 'UFO' files and placed them online. The present policy seems to indicate they have no intention of doing so with these documents. You can arrange to visit Kew and scan documents (if they are deemed suitable). Or you can go through a request process for copies.. Both of which are likely to be expensive.

Anyway if someone can help me find the appendix F Linda Howe mentions with reference to Rendlesham, I'd appreciate it, unless she's got her wires crossed.

No idea what she's referring to either. There is an Annex F in uap_vol1_annex_dtof

There is one solitary page labelled Annex F. It has nothing to do with Rendlesham as far as I can see.

Maybe there is another Annex F elsewhere amongst the files? Or maybe LMH is just mistaken?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I hope you are serious re LMH

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I hope you are serious re LMH

I hope you know whether I am or not

top topics

<< 154  155  156   >>

join