It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jayceedove

Thanks for that very detailed reply Jenny. I think many of us don't understand the case in such detail. In particular the fact that there was such a small window for the body to appear or be deposited on the coal heap.

Do you have any suggestions why the witness might not have been called?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ctj83

It is no coincidence that once the Cold War ended that there have been very few 'classic' UFO cases. All those contact stories, abduction stories and close encounters seemed to be confined to history. At a certain point while studying UFO stories you realize that the fingers of the intelligence communities are always poking about in the topic as well. They don't seem to hunt for bigfoot or ghosts so there must be something to UFOs that interests them!

Some of it has been disclosed: the CIA looked at UFO stories in USSR (and vice versa) to gain information about undisclosed rocket and aerospace tests & deployments.

My personal opinion: They then figured that as the KGB was doing the same, it would be best to encourage a popular genre and trope which would obfuscate the reliable results as much as possible.

What's even more telling. Now that there are ubiquitous high-quality phone cameras and decent phone videos, have we seen any more novel, contemporary, high quality high-weirdness UFO incidents? No, not at all, people are still rehashing the same old same old from decades ago.

What have we seen on video? An astonishing number of contemporary, high-quality, high-brutality police incidents. I wouldn't have believed it in the 90's, being a sheltered white boy. Sorry, gangster rappers, you were right all along.
edit on 10-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Your summation on "the cover up" is exactly what I've believed for 25 years.... The only thing being covered up is a lack of knowledge and/or understanding.
Years ago I remember seeing a thread on ATS with some declassified documents from decades ago, I think from the 1950s, which confirmed that officials had no more idea what some of the UFOs were than the rest of us. Some possible explanations were discussed including extraterrestrial origins but they clearly had no idea. I've tried to find this thread again but haven't had any luck.

originally posted by: mbkennel
What's even more telling. Now that there are ubiquitous high-quality phone cameras and decent phone videos, have we seen any more novel, contemporary, high quality high-weirdness UFO incidents? No, not at all, people are still rehashing the same old same old from decades ago.
What we have seen are UFOlogists ridiculing the Air Forces explanation of "Venus" for certain UFO reports, which can't be right because people can certainly tell the difference between Venus and a UFO, according to the UFOlogists. But you can find recent cell phone pictures and videos of Venus right here on ATS, reported as UFOs. So it's becoming increasingly clear as time goes on that the assumption by UFOlogists that people can tell the difference between Venus and a UFO isn't right.

I'd say the same knowledge needs to be applied to the Rendlesham Forest case where some people including Halt deny the flashing light he saw was coming from the lighthouse and in fact his audio tape certainly seems to confirm that it was, with the interval of the light exactly matching the interval of the flashing light from the lighthouse.

One of the greatest myths in Ufology is that people can't be fooled, especially if they have (fill in the blank with anything you want, piece of paper saying the can fly a plane, a certain uniform, or whatever). The uniform claim really gets me, because while I wouldn't put it as crassly as Kissinger did, it does seem to me that the brightest minds don't tend to prefer military careers. There's also the issue that they're looking in the direction of the lighthouse so they should have been talking about an object 5 or 10 degrees to the right of the lighthouse or whatever, but the absence of any such reference is very informative.

edit on 2016811 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Years ago I remember seeing a thread on ATS with some declassified documents from decades ago, I think from the 1950s, which confirmed that officials had no more idea what some of the UFOs were than the rest of us. Some possible explanations were discussed including extraterrestrial origins but they clearly had no idea. I've tried to find this thread again but haven't had any luck.

I can't remember it but the early UFO investigation projects like Sign, Grudge and the Flying Saucer Working Party were all subject to speculation as to what UFOs represented including possibly ET spacecraft. There is even the infamous memo from Churchill asking the question.

This was almost certainly prompted by the Washington DC UFO Flap in the previous month (July 1952). The investigations and conclusions had already been made before Churchill's interest had been piqued.

However Flying Saucer fever was also growing across many nations. The contactee movement was telling us about visitors from other planets. Public interest was also fuelled by tabloid reports, sci-fi movies, comics and UFO books from the likes of Ed Ruppelt, Frank Scully and Donald Kehoe.1952 being a peak year for unexplained sightings filed by Project Bluebook. From then on a concerted effort was made to play down any puzzling sightings and dampen interest in the subject.

You can either see this as cover-up to conceal the truth about ET. A cover up that has remained the best kept secret of modern times. Or the consideration that these flying saucer reports were a serious problem in attempts to keep a watch on the Warsaw Pact. False reports could mean a trigger happy pilot shooting an enemy aircraft down or even a failure to detect a genuine Soviet infiltration of NATO airspace because military personnel thought they were tracking UFOs. One false move and we could all have been dead (or never existed in the 1st place).

The other point is one that has been made. Concealing what you don't know is just as important to military intelligence as concealing what you do know.

....Halt deny the flashing light he saw was coming from the lighthouse and in fact his audio tape certainly seems to confirm that it was, with the interval of the light exactly matching the interval of the flashing light from the lighthouse.

It's obvious from night one that there was confusion about the lighthouse. The early witness statements mention a flashing beacon. However a lighthouse does not damage your heart with radiation, cannot upload binary code to a human brain and there is no record of a lighthouse giving you the power to travel back in time and meet John Lennon. De Loreans or phone booths - yes. Lighthouses no!

I know that's being sarcastic. But for whatever reasons the top brass in the USAF at Bentwaters/Woodbridge never seemed to believe the lighthouse played a significant role in the events. Or maybe they did but there was a reason they were out on UK public land for 3 nights and the UFO story provided a neat cover for it all.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Thanks for that very detailed reply Jenny. I think many of us don't understand the case in such detail. In particular the fact that there was such a small window for the body to appear or be deposited on the coal heap.

Do you have any suggestions why the witness might not have been called?

It had a lot to do with the way the police were trying to downplay the case, I think. We were all puzzled as to why.

Alan Godfrey - even in those weeks prior to his encounter whilst the inquest was ongoing (July to September 1980) told me he felt they were not keen on pursuing angles or seemingly happy that he took the investigation he was charged with so seriously. But he was the first officer to visit Lottie and take a family member back to the mortuary to ID her husband's body. And he saw her despair and promised to do all he could to find out what happened for her.

She said much the same a few weeks after the inquest reached no conclusion when we first asked if she wanted us to look into the case (us being the Manchester UFO Research Association - by then looking into Alan Godfrey's close encounter).

Lottie was convinced that her husband was 'kidnapped' and 'frightened to death' - though did not know how or who by.

My suspicion is that the police possibly thought there had been a touch of foul play which had then accidentally resulted in the man's death. But they were never close to being able to arrest anyone over this. So the last thing they wanted was Alan's UFO encounter linked to this case to whip up interest and Alan was actively dissuaded from speaking in public about the Adamski case.

Yet, oddly, the police went out of their way to get him to talk to the Sunday Mirror about his UFO case. Despite that paper previously linking the two stories and getting key facts wrong in their 'Amazing UFO death riddle' front page story.

I was pestered by the paper to talk to them for that story. My fiancé and I were at his caravan in Lllandrillo on holiday and they tracked me down there and in the end we had to leave early as they were so persistent.

But I had promised Alan not to reveal his identity to the press and in my preliminary report on the case for FSR had not even given it there - even though Alan had actually talked to the local paper in the Calder Valley straight after the sighting after they were informed about it by the police themselves!

Had the Mirror been much good at journalism they could have easily found that previous story and thus Alan's name because it was in there with a photo. But they just tried to pay me to tell them and we were working closely with Alan at that point and had just concluded the regression hypnosis sessions on him and I had promised him to be careful about going public because we knew the pressure he was under in the police force.

What the paper did not know was my family links with Alan and why I was not going to let him down.

A few months later when I was writing all of this up for The Pennine UFO Mystery I read out each chapter and sent a tape to Alan so he could listen to what I was writing and correct any errors or add anything he wished.

Those tapes were intercepted en route and we both independently thought our phones were also being tapped.

I am still not sure why anyone would be that fussed about an unsolved tragic death, and as RF was going on at the same time I then thought it was possibly my involvement in that case which led to anyone looking into what I was up to enough to listen into my phone conversations in Wallasey where Paul and I then lived.

But given what was happening to the tapes and to Alan separately it seems as if both events were somehow of interest to someone somewhere. And the Adamski death was in that mix.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So, someone was interested enough to have your phone tapped and it probably relates both to The Godfrey incident and the RFI.

I might be confused but wasn't there also, at one point, van outside working on a telephone poll but the company had no record of the Van?

Was this before or after these incidents?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

So, someone was interested enough to have your phone tapped and it probably relates both to The Godfrey incident and the RFI.

I might be confused but wasn't there also, at one point, van outside working on a telephone poll but the company had no record of the Van?

Was this before or after these incidents?

No - you are not confused but are correct. This was in Wallasey where Paul and I had our house in the early eighties.

The phone was acting oddly making clicking noises and Paul got rather annoyed (he had less time for conspiracies and just blamed BT!). So he went out to confront the van as I was speaking to BT and they were denying they had any vehicle in our street. Just as BT were asking me to get the number the van hastily packed up and drove away.

All of this was during the period while worng on the Alan Godfrey, Zigmund Adamski and RF case and writing Sky Crash and The Pennine UFO Mystery.

Incidentally, Alan never knew about the van story above as he had never read Sky Crash and I had not really connected it with his case - assuming it was RF that was more likely the reason for any interest in my calls as then there were a lot of them about Rendlesham.

But Alan completely independently said when he was having his phone troubles he was followed all the way from one of the regression hypnosis sessions in Manchester by what sounds like a similar van. He was so bothered by this that he stopped in order to confront them and they sped off. He took a licence plate and when checked the plate did not exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I can't say I'm totally surprised about the surveillance. I guess the question would be who was behind it?

Alan seems to have had rather shoddy treatment!

I'm not sure if you noticed, Alan Godfey's craft is very similar to the Barney and Betty Hill craft? It feels a bit more like the golden age nuts and bolts craft.

I finished TimeStorms btw and found it very interesting and well written! I couldn't help but notice the orange balls in a few stories and seemed well recognised in Tibet.

A lot of RFI and The Godfrey incident have similarities. The ground fog of The RFI comes to mind.

I also found the story of the postman, dog and green fog on Sellafield beach. I do however struggle to understand, in terms of physics how OTH radar, nuclear power etc could cause these strange atmospheric effect / portals or whatever they may be.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So do I.

That book was written many years ago - and early days really just jotting thoughts down. I was planning to follow it up, of course, but life got in the way.

My 2004 book - Breaking the time barrier - about the race by physics to build a time machine - was another step on the way to further development. But turned out to be my last book (for now) as circumstances intervened.

Nowadays most publishers that I worked for back then are not around any more so I am not sure where I would go if I wanted to do a new book.

As I might one day - though only when I can do it justice and have the chance to promote it. Which would not be now.

I have never really been much good as a theorist. All I have tried to do over the 50 books that I wrote between 1979 and 2004 was to investigate cases, look for clues that seemed to mean something and jot down my thoughts as I went along. I never really viewed what I was writing as a definitive statement. After all I wrote around 3 and a half books on RF alone and each one has a very different take and even the last one is not one I would entirely stand by today.

I regarded what I was doing - and what I was writing - as a learning curve and finding my own way by writing these books as much as I hoped any readers might do.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Jayceedove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hi again Jenny.

Did you think at any point in the 80s or even 90s that we'd have solved much of the UFO topic by now?

The more I have read about the subject the less I am inclined to believe that UFO activity is anything to do with extra-terrestrials. I don't rule it out but I now consider that if a real ET spacecraft has ever visited earth then it hasn't happened very often and perhaps only once.

PS I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do but it would be great if you authored blog on the internet. A quick search for "Free blogging" will give you an idea of what is available. It might enable you to continue your writing in a more informal way?

Although we are always grateful for your presence here on ATS of course

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Talking of patterns, I noticed in the Levelland case of orange balls that become blue balls near the ground. That sounds an awful lot like RFI, which the orange basket ball in the sky and the blue orbs flying round near the ground.

The nuclear power connection also interests me although I have no idea what it means.

What I can say is that there are a lot of cases that involve the orange spheres at multiple scales

- Orange sphere usually precedes any physical craft
- transition is often silent and instantaneous
- Orange spheres seem to occur near high tension Power lines and nuclear power
- scale of sphere can vary radically
- transition to blue sphere near ground level replaces "but and bolts transition"
- all spheres can travel through solid objects
- no reports of heat, sound or burning
- often near sonar, OTH or nuclear facilities
edit on 16-8-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

There is an update on the Earthfiles site from Linda Moulton Howe concerning various 'properties' of the Capel Green area. This is allegedly the site where something landed on night 3 (Dec 27/28th 1980).

See : Link Here

As it will probably become paid content very shortly then I'll quote a small portion of the interview with Winston Keech a British electrical and mechanical engineer. John Burroughs was also involved in the interview on Phenomenon radio.

Talking about the filming for Ancient Aliens in 2010 in Rendlesham Forest and at specifically at Capel Green Keech says:

WK : .....It was very, very tangible, tingling, electrostatic energy. Very powerful. And from that point forward, the meter started to go off scale, and so powerfully so that I was actually concerned for you that as we approached much closer there might be physical effects......

....But the meter we were using was specifically designed for very low frequency and static—electrostatic fields. So it's filtered out by several orders of magnitude from signals in the range of 50 or 60 hertz. It's—this is looking for things no higher than 14 hertz. And typically it's looking for static, scalar type fields......

the source was actually invisible. It was invisible to the naked eye, and it was invisible to far and infrared. But it was very well defined in terms of its electric profile. And it's the kind of profile that you would get if you had a strong radiating plasma source, for instance.

Now, there are plasma sources that are nonvisible. Dark plasmas. It could be that kind of effect, but it would seem to be an artificial field by an object that had all the texture of some kind of plasma object radiating a longitudinal wave field.

LMH : YOU WENT ON TO SAY THAT YOU WITNESSED—ALONG WITH JOHN, I BELIEVE— PING-PONG SIZED BALLS OF BLUE-WHITE LIGHT THAT APPEARED AMONG THE TREES IN FRONT OF YOU

Absolutely, yes. Even the visible light cameras picked up the blue, ping-pong ball sized balls of what looked like bright, glowing plasma. A very, very clear effect. Very energetic. My best estimate of what we were experiencing was there was an object that was actually trans-dimensional there and we were seeing a bleed-through of energy from something that isn't quite in our reality. It's just phase shift from it, but the energetic field of it is interpenetrating a field here, and it's connecting with the ground energy of the site, the telluric currents that flow beneath the ground. And I believe that the little ping-pong balls of light were actually the interaction between the scalar energy field and the natural telluric currents of the area....

JB : I've never said this publicly, but I might as well bring it up now. There were two things that happened that were strange. And now, one of the things that I'll bring up is this is all on film, folks. So you can sit there and say, 'Oh, we're recreating or talking about something there's no proof of.' But this was all filmed. As a matter of fact, a piece of it made it in on one of the Ancient Aliens shows. He started walking around in the forest like he was reliving the whole thing. But as he did that, I saw a bright, white flash of light that started to appear from my left because I was watching him. It came in, and it actually, like it expanded around Jim.......

''''''''''''''''there was no object there at all. So there was no craft or anything else, but he was acting like there was something there. And it was like he went back in time, or maybe he didn't. Maybe it was just happening again. And he walked around it and described the whole thing. And then, towards the end of it—and this is where it gets creepy, Win. Maybe you can help me with this, too. I saw what appeared to be a fuzzy, dark face.

WK : I remember you coming back to the hotel, and you said, 'It's gone. The energy's gone.' And I thought, 'Well, it can't do. There's something in that field that's very powerful. It can't just have gone.' So I drove straight out with the truck.

And I took the equipment into the field. And the energy was gone. It was back to normal, back to ground levels that you expect.

It then goes on to discuss all sorts of things from the Star Wars SDI, to the strange deaths of Marconi engineers and Project Condign.

Part 2 : Link Here

In this part Winston Keech discusses his studies of plasma type objects shooting beams of light in the Welsh countryside. It also goes on to discuss how 'terrahertz' energy can affect the valves of the heart and mental processes.

JB: Question, follow up: early on when you started this explanation, you said that they were working on communications between radars and human minds?

WK : Yes.

JB : Can you go into more detail into that please?

WK : Yeah. Some I can talk about, some I can't. If it's civilian I can talk about it... Part of my work in aerospace dealt with omni-generational fighters that are just starting to appear now, so this is 25 years after I was designing things for them.

But even then, one particular fighter aircraft that's just out now, I know had a thing called the thinking helmet. And I saw the prototype of that running in the early 1980s. And that was assisted and designed to directly pick up signals from the brain and communicate with the brain to provide fast background operations of the aircraft,...

And that was viable. In the mid-1980s it was removed from the final specification due to cost overruns. ..... I'm looking here at a company that I met 20 years ago. And this is a company that specialized in reading your brain in a kind of projected MRI beam that would look for polygraph type responses in your brain. And so those things are there. Those things were commercialized 20 years ago. So yeah, who knows. Who knows?

JB: So that would be basically—because this is going to lead to a question. That would be basically telepathy, correct?

WK: That would be effectively mechanical telepathy.....

So you put the two together and you have machine to human communication. And that to my knowledge has been available commercially and militarily for over 20 years.

JB : OK. Now the follow up before I go further. How would that be transmitted? What would be used? Would it be binary?

WK : Interestingly, the Frey effect, which is what a lot of that work is based upon, works on short duration fast rise pulses.

The binary question is not reference directly and then discussion delves into the possibility of alternative timelines and how a WWIII scenario broke out in a different timeline to the one we now exist.....

It gets very bizarre at the end speculating on how Burrough's genetic material may have been used to save a dying world thousands of years into the future in a different time line.

I really don't know what to make of it all to be honest and suspect there is some wild speculation going on. Make of it what you will.

edit on 21/8/16 by mirageman because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

From my reading of part two, it is discussed by John and Win, the possibility that the Frey effect was used to communicate a binary code (was this the 'handshake' or the message, I'm not clear) in Jim's mind, as he was the most genetically compatible mind near by.

This essentially shows that John believes in the binary theory to some degree. Note, that this is AFTER Guest101 found the website locations of the coordinates in the binary code.

Tellingly, at least to me, John then asks if the message might not be complete and the rest might be transmitted to others in the future.

I'll do a direct quote:

John: In theory, it could put a message in somebody and keep it from being triggered until later on. Like, say for example, Jim got some of the message, some of it later, somebody else out there may have gotten an important piece of the message that would not come to light until years later. Is that possible?

I read this and the whole as part 1 and 2 as the following, apologies John if I misunderstand:

- That OTH phases arrays were used to create plasmoids for path of least resistance targeting for SDI weapons
- That these plasmoids can also occur in other ways
- That Capel Green is a focal point for something trying to reach out from another timeline
- That it focussed on the base at that point as it was a flashpoint for a new timeline devastated by nuclear weapons
- That the inhabitants of that timeline reached out to take genetic sample from John
- That they planted a binary message in Jim's mind
- That future parts, might (just might!) appear in others.

Perhaps John will receive a binary code in the future?

Winston also speaks of a synthetic telepathy fighter craft prototype that was around in the mid 80s that could read the pilot's mind.

I'm also aware of such a craft. I wonder if it's the same one?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This would have been a HARD show to broadcast btw, just after Guest101 revealed the provenance of the coordinates in the binary code! Coming a month or so later, perhaps it's easier to ignore the fact the binary code, as provided by Jim, has been shown to be comprised of various maps sets from contemporary website GPS codes.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The trifield meter that was used (the Trifield™ (BroadBand) 100XE Meter) does not measure static fields, but AC fields from 40 Hz upwards. Yes, it can also pick up lower frequencies but it certainly does not filter out the higher frequencies and is much more sensitive to fields in the 40 Hz – 100 kHz range.

The electric and magnetic fields near a 11,000 volt, main 50 hertz high-tension wire would certainly ‘peg’ the meter he is using. It already ‘pegs’ at field strengths above 1 kV/m.

The rest is all stories and wild speculation to keep the mystery alive while the binary fraud is allowed to fester. Better leave science to real scientists, like the Hessdalen crew…

But like Mark Twain said:

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

edit on 22-8-2016 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Another insightful, hard hitting post Guest.

I'm convinced this broadcast could never have gone out in the weeks after your posts on the binary codes. I get the feeling John might have his own but have kept quiet for years after seeing the reaction to Penniston.

One final thing, don't forget Winstons mind reading jet fighter where you just think to control it.

It was called Firefox

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hmm yes.

Here's what the interview transcript says about this magical Trifield Meter 100XE device that was used at Capal Green (this is not the same site where Penniston & Burroughs reported lights on the 1st night by the way) to detect 'static scalar fields'.

John Burroughs : There was transmission—high-powered transmission—I shouldn't say high-powered. There was some electrical lines down there. The equipment you were using would have not been affected by them would they?

Winston Keech : It's shielded from that. There was an 11,000 volt, main 50 hertz high-tension wire running across the corner of that field.

But the meter we were using was specifically designed for very low frequency and static—electrostatic fields. So it's filtered out by several orders of magnitude from signals in the range of 50 or 60 hertz. It's—this is looking for things no higher than 14 hertz. And typically it's looking for static, scalar type fields.

Here is the device as shown on the Earhtfiles website :

Here is a video showing it being used in various situations.

It seems that when set to 'Magnetic 0-100' the readings are nearly off the scale under a power line.

But when set a notch lower to ' Magnetic 0-3' there is not much of a reading at all under the power lines. In fact the pet cat gives off more if you watch the whole video.

Mr Keech never makes it very clear exactly what he was attempting measure and how and why he was bothering to do it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I worry when an electrical engineer is talking about 'scalar' waves. To be fair, I do get the sense he might be using that term as a recognised one, then trying to qualify what he is saying.

Still - it seems like he would be better off saying vector, or just not using scalar. It instantly takes down the credibility level for me, and perhaps unnecessarily.

Of course the proof in the pudding is when they saw Penniston enveloped by a white light. That either happened or it didn't.

John has always been very conservative in his claims, this is the first time I've heard him state that he's seen any sort of unusual visual effects since the RFI. Or anything that really connects to Penniston since then.

His question about future transmission of binary code convinces me he has also received them.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I’m afraid the two video captures in your post are at two different types of power lines. The first one below a high voltage power line, the second one below a low voltage line.
Actually, the meter is switched to a more sensitive setting under the low voltage line but since the magnetic field strength is much lower there it hardly measures anything.

Short explanation of the meter, manual here:

It can either measure (depending on how the knob is switched):

- AC magnetic fields in the frequency range 40 Hz – 100 KHz, with a field strength between 0-100 milligauss (knob set to ‘magnetic 0-100 range’)
- AC magnetic fields in the frequency range 40 Hz – 100 KHz, with a field strength between 0-3 milligauss (knob set to ‘magnetic 0-3 range’)
- AC electric fields in the frequency range 40 Hz – 100 KHz, with a field strength between 0-1000 V/m (knob set to ‘electric’)
- RF/Microwave radiation in the frequency range 50 MHz – 3000 MHz with a power flux range of 0-1 mW per square cm (knob set to 'RADIO/Microwave')

Now with these facts taken from the meter’s manual let’s review what Winston Keech had to say:

The meter we were using was specifically designed for very low frequency and static—electrostatic fields. So it's filtered out by several orders of magnitude from signals in the range of 50 or 60 hertz. It's—this is looking for things no higher than 14 hertz. And typically it's looking for static, scalar type fields.

I wonder if he ever read the manual …

Then, walking around with this 100 dollar meter of which he did not even read the manual, he concludes things like:

Well, based from the model I formed in my head as I took the samples, it was forming what's called a soliton field, which is a scalar field generated standing wave, almost like—almost like a cymatic reaction pattern.
[…]
So we're seeing like little circular ring fence peaks around the sort of focus of the emanations. And this is characterized specifically by longitudinal wave propagation. This is not an EM wave propagation effect. So it's not normal radio waves. It's not the normal kind of electricity you're used to. This is more like an electrostatic field.
[…]
And it's the kind of profile that you would get if you had a strong radiating plasma source, for instance.

Hmmm… sure…

It seems that Winston Keech is a “Rolls Royce trained engineer, specialising in turbine blade design.” (link)

edit on 24-8-2016 by Guest101 because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ah thanks for clarifying that even though I am still not sure what Mr. Keech was trying to claim had happened.

I also found this THE GREEN, CAPEL ST ANDREW, SUFFOLK DETAILED MAGNETOMETER SURVEY

Magnetic fields and EMF are not subjects I have any real knowledge in. So maybe someone else can tell me if this is of any use?

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join