It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83
He was talking about everyone else and laughed, said Burroughs, smirk again
He doesn't remember anything
I just listened , observed and took notes
His motive to discredit all was quite obvious

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But very few people have ever paid attention to it. Perhaps because it is over 200 pages in size and difficult to plough through? Definitely worth a 2nd look IMHO.

I have all nine years symposium notes, unfortunately the fourth symposium notes that cover that year can't be found anywhere according to FOI bods. So basically I am left to cross reference attendees of three and five to see if there are any companies or people who were at those two, because then i could assume they will have been at the fourth... Then researching their careers, papers, patents etc could indicate what the theme of symposium four was. Conveniently it covers research findings of tests conducted in 1980. I have read them all, and more because I have pulled apart the fort Benning Incident too for John Vasquez who was a friend. Poor fella. The technology that was in R&D during the anti nuke treaty is insane. In fact it's insanity gone mental, quite literally. The toys of madmen.

I've had over 35,000 hits. Just no one talks to me about any of it LOL!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sedonabird

Persona vs personality... Sometimes the mask slips.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I think we can say something unusual happened and that perhaps Penniston's now expanded story is a complete red herring. Warren's was a compilation of genuine events, hearsay and fabrication down the years. Halt has been deceptive since his memo and perhaps continues to be so to this day. Which leave John's story. He has mainly been consistent down the years with his story. Were his injuries sustained during the incident? If so then that leads us to what?

Excellent summary mirageman. Distractions put aside, focus can be put on the core story. What happened and why?

Citizens given cause to question duplicity of their government. Personal lives and careers harmed. Serous health issue impacted.

All for what purpose?
edit on FripmvAmerica/Chicago0462016507pm7 by DaveBowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

"Exposing them to varying degrees of ionised air to maximise performance during natural body clock dips. I think the clues to the stress on the body are in those pages."

How does this relate to RFI?

I an researching something similar to this with regards to states of altered perception.

Kev

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi
Sorry yes that doesn't make any sense. I think that what occurred that weekend (on many bases) was a staged unusual event to test officer aptitude and various prototype technologies. Robert Hasting book UFOs and Nukes reveals the East coast had multiple events that weekend and also there was the Cash/Landrum event.

This is my blog about my thoughts on the events. sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Oh ok, my bad. I have read your blog in the past.

Kev

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This is my blog about my thoughts on the events. sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

I find this or a variation of it very plausible. I suspect ET is often framed to cloak human misdeeds and technology. Please keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: infomaniachousewife

The next part of the programme was to test psychological deterrent perimeter fencing. This was by means of a leaky coaxial cable running at the edge of the perimeter to be tested. This device emits electro magnetic energy which anyone who's studied paranormal experiences properly knows can be the cause of paranormal experience.

Is this idea of a 'psychological deterrent perimeter fencing' actually a known scientific principle,or merely conjecture? And again is there any real scientific evidence that electromagnetic energy can cause paranormal experience,we're surrounded by it all day every day and 99.9 % of these people never have paranormal experiences?

The leaky feeder as it's known is used for short range radio communications where a single aerial wouldn't work,such as in mineshafts where they run a piece of co-ax cable along all the tunnels to have two-way radio comms with anyone using the tunnels.Is there any actual evidence that if this was used at the location in question,it wasn't anything more mundane than two way voice comms?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Which leaves John's story.

That’s a bit too pessimistic. Apart from the gang of four, we also have Battram & Ball in the CNN documentary, Nevels, Garry Harris, and Bertolino.
And of course Bustinza although his statements are also inconsistent over the years.
Plus many others that were involved one way or the other. See for instance the timeline.

So maybe it's not as bad as it seems

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yes, Smith!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

They actually eventually employed that kind of deterrent as Jim P said in his retort to my thoughts, it was called MAIDS by the time it was in official use. The only reason i researched the Starfish was because of the underlying recording of the Halt tape where the Starfish is mentioned. Ironically in the area there was a decoy village during the war that was to be set on fire to lead the German bombers away from the towns. It was called the Starfish. So although Craig and I had to make our ears bleed to hear that as it is so faint, I kept it in because the finding of the starfish patent no matter what its use did seem to figure somehow. It was set along side a long wave guide horn to emit ULF to also further aggravate the unease and ill feeling.

As far as the coms were concerned, there has always been questions asked about the building off to one side. That would be where the many cables etc to collate data will have been held. If anyone thinks this is far out then you need to take a look at Fort Benning which was 20 times more scifi and is proven to be the Joint Attack Weapons System Test which also included the use of the Boeing command center and possibly even the UAVs. I have always said these objects could move. I don't know if I am being thick.. Haven't been on a forum in years... I was trying to load the images of the technology I believe was situated inside black cobolt glass pyramids that would have to had any information etched into the glass due to the fact the ions would discharge on anything touching the glass, therefore they would not gain any lift because instead of stacking, the ions would just discharge. At least three of these portals would be needed to form a perimeter.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DaveBowman

Thanks

I think if other people get looking at the attendees of these symposiums there would be a lot of clues that might actually lead somewhere. I do not have the time I once did. I was a single mum and such a fun gal, reading endless military babble. I have a two year old so.. hahaha. Time is short these days. There is so much there though. It literally is stunning once you fall down the rabbit hole looking at the research the attendees were working on. JAYCOR were even involved. Seeing as they were heavily involved in the STARWARS project, I think it's interesting whether anyone believes part of it happened in Rendlesham Forest or not. Plus.. Fort Benning.. Just WOW.

Also now I know the whole East Coast was active.. I just can't put it to bed. No matter what anyone says these studies happened somewhere and they went on for ten whole years during the ten year anti nuke treaty.

I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx
Bedlam explains why the mind control patents have as much value as meadow patties in this post, and in subsequent posts in that thread.

But people who just read the patents and don't understand the science might think there's something to them, which is just an unfortunate case that they don't understand science and probably don't understand how patents work. Bedlam explains all that and even says he has some patents of things that don't work and explains why.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If a person was relying on patents alone and didn't understand the science then yes. In this instance that is not the case. When I wrote that blog I had one document. I now have nine and around five years has passed. Its way beyond what is on that blog and my research is no longer about Rendlesham. Its about the project. Rendy is a pip in all of that, IF indeed any of it was part of these tests. They happened somewhere. It's not something I hinge my life on. How sad would that be? I haven't spoken about it in public for absolutely years now because I have found that people can't keep control of their emotions and debate without resorting to being adversarial.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Something else to think about is the fact that Zickler then went on to give talks on staging events to test for officer aptitude and enemy reaction.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Just came across the part where Mal Scurrah describes the earlier radar event when a Phantom night fighter got scrambled.
He definitely says Oct/Nov 1980.

I'd suggested earlier on that he might've been relating the story from 1956 when two Venom fighters chased a blip.
That can be discounted (if it hadn't been already) for obvious reasons.
There must be another one that wasn't made public but it does make me wonder how often they get these things down there. Pretty busy airspace, and that's just the ones we get told about...............

A small update on this.

For those not clear on what Tulpa is referring to it is ITVs (now near 20 year old) show on Rendlesham 'Strange But True' . The start of the programme gives the impression that radar operator Mal Scurrah witnessed something strange just prior to the Rendlesham incident occurring on Dec 25th 1980. This incident did happen but actually occurred around a month or two earlier.

Fortean Times recently published a 4 part series on Rendlesham and here is what is said about this incident and the 'build up to RFI.

On 25 November 1980 at 6.40am, the log of a Chevron Oil Rig off the east coast of Scotland described a sighting of a “glowing orange ball” that floated over one of the drilling platforms. The offshore manager, an ex-Royal Navy commander, discovered it was also visible from another rig 15 miles (24km) away. An RAF Nimrod was put on standby to investigate, but the glow disappeared after hovering for five minutes. The following weekend, police officer Alan Godfrey in Todmorden, West Yorkshire started his shift that ended with a UFO leaving physical traces and alleged ‘alien abduction’.....

Many other sightings occurred across the eastern UK in those weeks, but one of the most pertinent involved military radar. Officer Mal Scurrah based at RAF Neatishead in East Anglia was tracking Phantom jets on exercise. Another radar operator picked up a blip with no identification code hovering off the Anglian coast and thought it might be an unscheduled helicopter from one of the rigs. Checks with ‘Eastern Radar’ at RAF Watton revealed it was not, and two of the Phantoms were sent to investigate. Scurrah then detected an ‘angel’ on his scope and relayed ongoing movements as it rocketed in minutes from a standing start at 5,000ft (1,500m), just as one Phantom closed in, and was seen by the pilot as a brilliant glow. The UFO rapidly disappeared southward towards Rendlesham and upwards off screen at over 100,000ft (30,500m), far beyond the capabilities of RAF aircraft or further radar coverage.

Other local radar data was quickly accessed by the MoD and Scurrah says that the logs revealed how several military systems tracked other UFOs during this period. Such events indicate an often overlooked build-up of unusual UFO activity on the eastern side of the UK leading up to the Rendlesham story.

Source : Fortean Time 336 Jan 2016

edit on 3/7/16 by mirageman because: Video added

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thanks MIrage Man.

I'm a subscriber to FT and spotted that straight away but now I don't have to worry about people thinking I'm imagining things!!!

Mind you, I bet they get to see quite a bit of unreported activity that could be interesting.

RFI has been on TV this weekend in two programs for World UFO day.
Quite liked the Declassified one.
Interesting.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Tulpa because: I might imagine things

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
For those not clear on what Tulpa is referring to it is ITVs (now near 20 year old) show on Rendlesham 'Strange But True' . The start of the programme gives the impression that radar operator Mal Scurrah witnessed something strange just prior to the Rendlesham incident occurring on Dec 25th 1980. This incident did happen but actually occurred around a month or two earlier.
They should have called that episode 'Strange But so misleading it may as well be called false', instead of 'Strange But True'!

That was shameful but it happens a sometimes on UFO programs. UFO Hunters also made a shamefully wrong episode about the Rendlesham forest incident.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The glowing orange ball returns! The same one reported hovering above Bentwaters in hasting latest documentary. The same one seen on the Welsh mountains in Berwyn?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join