It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Season of Giving, versus the atmosphere of division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have just been thinking about the divisive atmosphere being promoted at a time of the year where I see most people reflecting on their lives and wanting to "Give" to others and show kindness to their fellow man.....

What disturbs me is the atmosphere of the season seems to be dominated by the MSM into promoting an atmosphere of HATE and DIVISIVENESS! I see an agenda of "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" versus an atmosphere of mankind stopping in it's tracks of a "Dog eat dog" world to step back and reflect on kindness, respect and love to finally on the last month of the year to try to get along with each other.

What happened folks?

LIFE AND BEING A DECENT HUMAN being should NOT revolve around politics and government and this is what I am seeing! The State run media and government is doing nothing more than creating situations that do nothing more than make us hate each other based upon religion, skin color, political beliefs, and now the latest.....sexual preference.

How can rights be rights when one depends on eliminating another?

We are all capable of getting along with each other if we can just stop being selfish, egotistical and putting our needs above others.

Think about what freedom actually means! Think about your freedoms and how you hate how someone wants to take away yours before you jump on a political and MSM agenda to make you hate your fellow man enough to want to become a tyrannical force in their life!

I know I am not perfect and thru out this year on ATS I have said some things that on reflecting back on the things I said, I am not proud of or happy with myself.

Anyhow, just something I wanted to say.

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS or Happy Holiday and I hope you all have family or friends to enjoy this one day a year where (at least for me) that giving and acceptance is the norm. I think the spirit of this season should be something we strive for on a daily basis versus waiting for the one day of the year we choose to open our eyes and realize just what we can do!

join