It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duck Dynasty Strangeness - Sorry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

TheRegal
We discuss the topic of the thread -- not every issue that any single person has beef with.

And the topic of the thread is that a man is being attacked for having an opinion that does not adhere to the views of the left and the media.

You can argue about the trees all day long but the forest is still there.

Speak your mind. And when the left, or an angry person who wants to twist and wriggle about topic, tries to silence you, speak louder.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

badgerprints

Speak your mind. And when the left, or an angry person who wants to twist and wriggle about topic, tries to silence you, speak louder.

"When someone argues with you an they are on the other side of your partisan political subscription, get into a shouting match and refuse to bring any real material to the conversation."

I can see how you abide by this rule.

So sad.

Maybe one day you'll understand that anything you call an "opinion" is no longer valid if it is in direct conflict with facts.
edit on 28-12-2013 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

TheRegal

Maybe one day you'll understand that anything you call an "opinion" is no longer valid if it is in direct conflict with facts.

I'd say that's your opinion.
I'd also say you don't have a very realistic grasp of facts if you believe you can judge what others opinion can and cannot be.
edit on 28-12-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Okay, in that case, grass is purple and the Earth is the center of the universe.

My "opinion".

Dont try to tell me otherwise or I'll just get louder like you told me to.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

TheRegal
reply to post by badgerprints

Okay, in that case, grass is purple and the Earth is the center of the universe.

My "opinion".

Dont try to tell me otherwise or I'll just get louder like you told me to.

I like purple.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join