It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do U believe in existence of Arcturians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by AnnieWolf19 how I know this I can not say but I just do so take it or leave it.

If you cannot say then an intelligent person would be wise to leave it.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Murgatroid

Here is the REAL agenda:

• kidnap
  • lie
  • mutilate
  • probe
  • implant
  • rape
  • impregnate

• OK, suppose there are wicked ET's doing that.

Why? What's in it for them?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
    link   
    reply to post by JadeStar

it appears your giving some real good reasons to evolve into an intergalactic space fairing spicies, I think ide be pretty pissed at losing my home world.. hmmm I wonder if that induces a kinda penis envy in a race?

funBox
    edit on 23-12-2013 by funbox because: wolves pissed on the parade

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
    link   
    reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Anytime i open a webpage on it and see word Gaia or the Golden age i immediately know its all BS. I mean below is a couple of paragraphs from the webpage your link opens.

We are here to assist any soul who will journey with us to this higher level of consciousness. We will work and communicate with any Being who finds that this higher state of consciousness is deserving of the attention it receives. We are also here to achieve our mission, which is the fulfillment of the plan of the Ascended Masters of the Universe, who are commanded by Jesus, the Christ, who is also known as Sananda on the higher realms. (2) The Masters have a dedicated mission to save the planet Earth from its own possible, fatal destruction. They have the command the vision to guide all who will continue on their evolutionary paths to a better world.

We take our mission very seriously. We understand whom we serve. There is no doubt as to where our loyalties lie in the serving of the Masters who so lovingly dedicate their energy and consciousness to the children of the planet. We share in their vision and in the glory that a new day will emerge on the Earth. We rejoice in the day when this vision also will become your reality.

Gaia is code for new age brainwashing so we can get your credit card payments. Notice how they mix religion with Aliens, insinuating Jesus was a commander of the original Ufo fleet to arrive on earth.....This stuff belongs in a Holly wood.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
    link   

JadeStar

LABTECH767
    reply to post by AnnieWolf19 how I know this I can not say but I just do so take it or leave it.

If you cannot say then an intelligent person would be wise to leave it.

Areas on mars that appear to have networks of roads with heavy cratering with far higher density to the average and smaller craters that have led a number of military veterans to comment on how it looks like it was carpet bombed, linear cratering around Phobos with small evenly spaced craters of equal size forming neat straight lines, the apparent interest in the human race of the gray faction and there hybridisation experiments coupled with the difficulty in interstellar travel makes it more likely they are local and there similarity to the human race and life on earth in general with two arms, two legs, two eyes, two nostrils, fingers on there hands are not just coincidental but suggest very heavily that if not human then certainly terrestrial ancestry.
    Possible ruins on the moon and mars (Especially cydonia), possible reverse engineering of either ancient or non human technology by certain military interests.
    Airbrushing of ancient and modern structures from NASA imagery that has been attested to by there former top image analyst from the 1960's and 1970's.
    www.youtube.com...
    www.youtube.com...

There apparent interest in the human race and the claim they have been genetically tampering with or harvesting genetic material for there own use (to heal there sick gene pool) over the ages.

I have had my share of paranormal experience as well and that I will swear too so I do know.
    Peace God Bless and happy Christmas all to yourselves and all your family's.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
    link   
    Believing in Acturians, which I do, isn't the same thing as believing all the lore on them.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
    link   
    reply to post by AnnieWolf19

There are things that I believe through faith, and things which I believe because I have seen proof which makes self evident, the truth of the matter.

My faith in God, I require no evidence to bolster. Faith, by definition, requires no physical evidence. In the case of my Christian beliefs, the very idea of proving the existence of God is, for me, a dirty topic, shady in the extreme. I am satisfied that when my physical flesh dies, I will enter the afterlife, either in heaven or in hell dependent on how closely I follow the commandments, and on my ability to honestly repent for my transgressions.

However, I believe that gravity is a force which acts on me, and the matter of which I am made, and the planet we stand upon, and the star that this planet orbits, and all the other planets, and all the stars and the galaxy we are a part of, and all the stuff in the universe. I believe that there are several fundamental forces acting on everything of which the universe is made.

However, these are not matters of faith, but things I believe because I have seen the evidence for them with my own eyes, looked at the data recorded by scientists and understood it well enough to confirm for myself that their conclusions are of enough merit that they represent a truth. So in a more direct answer to your question, no. No, I do not believe that this alleged species exists, or indeed that any human being on this planet could actually claim truthfully, that they could name a species of alien life form, or give details of where in the universe they are from, their culture, their politics, their technology, or any other in depth information.

I am willing to accept that it is possible that people on this planet have seen unidentified objects, the origins of which are yet to be discovered, but I believe that it is important to be rigorous in all matters pertaining to physical truth. A thing either does, or does not exist. If it does, then it is the business of science to examine, not faith.

Also... the website that we have been linked to here, is run by a group of people who are incapable of accepting the merest restriction placed upon them by empiricism. Sources are important, because they can say an awful lot about the article, and frankly speaking, nothing good is being said here, nothing at all that would make me think to myself, that it would be a good idea to take anything taken up by its members and staff, at face value. Physical findings, that can be examined by repeated experimentation are the only sort of evidence that makes me believe anything, apart from in matters of faith.

I am capable of having faith, but faith is for God. For everything else, science is my guide.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
    link   
    As you know I am relatively new to the ATS site but I have just stumbled on a masterpiece of cultural research that I think all of you should read as it may indeed relate to ancient alien contact and is even more convincing than the epic of Gilgamesh.
    I have only partially read this (Third) part and am going to search for the rest of it but wish you luck.
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
    link   

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
    link   
    First post.

I know Arcturians, well have had brief encounters with them. They are really cool.

As you know, they are an advanced civilisation from the star Arcturus.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.paoweb.com...

Also, Golden Age of Gaia is one of my favourite sites for channeling, but mostly I just read the Kuthumi, Gaia, and Sheldan Nidle updates.

The have a very distinct vibrational or energy pattern (kinda like accents, you know how you could identify an american, but more based on their culture)
    edit on 24-12-2013 by Cows11 because: spelling errors and added a secntence

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:35 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Cows11

WTF?

Vibrational energies, vibrational dimensions? Are you into making up stuff?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:40 PM
    link   

Cows11
    First post.

I know Arcturians, well have had brief encounters with them. They are really cool.

Actually they'de be really hot on account of the atmosphere!!!!

Cows11

You mean the DEAD star Arcturus? You did know that, didn't you, I mean not just making stuff up!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
    link   
    "We acknowledge the importance of your missions with as much respect as we accord the importance of ours, that being to assist Earthlings to enter another dimensional frequency of reality, which is the fifth dimension."

Dimensional frequency????? Lol. That's why sane people don't 'believe' in this crap!

edit on 24-12-2013 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
    link   

Also, Golden Age of Gaia is one of my favourite sites for channeling, but mostly I just read the Kuthumi, Gaia, and Sheldan Nidle updates.

If channelling is legitimate then why hasn't one challenger every download the information for how to build Ufo?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by AthlonSavage

Lol, you really think they would do that? You think we are ready for anybody to be able to build a UFO.

When I say vibrational frequency, all I mean is like... say if you see like red, orange, green, they are different vibrational frequencies. You can tell which is red because of the different frequencies, just like you can know what kind of bird a certain bird is, or type of animal. Or somebody with a different accent. But more importantly, you can know what your friends personality is like compared to others, and it has some sort of unknown 'that guy' impression, which you can't really put into words. That's it is guess, more like their personality.. and the way they behave, the energy they output (I mean, we all output different energy, carry ourselves in different ways)

Also, Mars, I never mentioned dimensional anything.. thats a different story really. Hard to explain, I mean I dont really even understand it.. Vibration is easy though

edit on 24-12-2013 by Cows11 because: reply to mars

I like the feeling i get from you where it's like you *want* to believe but don't know the reasons yet.
    edit on 24-12-2013 by Cows11 because: another edit for mars

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
    link   

Cows11
    First post.

And, I truly hope you understand that there is no longer any life forms living around Arcturus. Arcturus is a dying star, and has entered its "Giant" phase, so it likely engulfed any habitable planets it has.

This also means that any true "Arcturans" have had the opportunity to ascend; perhaps they have. But, you won't get that info from any "channel", even IF you ask.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join