It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do U believe in existence of Arcturians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
goldenageofgaia.com...

edit on Mon Dec 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That's it?
just a link?
not sharing any of your thoughts about it with us?

sorry, if you can't be arsed then neither can i.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok...so I met some friends on forum in my country, who are fascinated by book, where somebody called Jefferson is talking with Arcturians. And I'm just wondering if you can say something about this book and in general Arcturians- because I'm not deep into aliens subjects.

For me personal, there is no need to meet with any aliens.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Nope I don't think it's real, and the site looks like dozens of money mining sites around the web.

A very poorly told story at the best....

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So are you asking us to give you a review of a book, or are you asking us to talk about historical figures meeting with Aliens?

Curiously enough, what are your views on this topic?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Typical airy-fairy alien crap designed to separate the gullible from their money. Just like all the other supposedly benevolent alien types, they never actually DO anything. It's all just a lot of bargain basement self-help mumbo-jumbo with a little Spiritualism thrown in for spice.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

AnnieWolf19
Ok...so I met some friends on forum in my country, who are fascinated by book, where somebody called Jefferson is talking with Arcturians. And I'm just wondering if you can say something about this book and in general Arcturians- because I'm not deep into aliens subjects.

edit on 23-12-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

Arturians are just more of the made up nonsense aliens that proliferate modern UFO mythology.
People want aliens so badly they'll make things up, or claim something that someone else made up is real because they supposedly experienced it.

Many folks that actually believe they're having ongoing interaction with space aliens on a regular or semi-regular basis are actually suffering from mental illness.

All in all, unless you see aliens in person, shopping at your local mall, having an interview on some news network, or some other such that's entirely non-ambiguous, then likelihood is rather more likely to lie with something that aint necessarily so.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Arcturians" are just another spin on the ET new age pseudo-spirituality angle.

It is nothing more than blatant propaganda designed to deceive and mislead.

Seek out the truth but RUN from anything that smells like "Arcturians".

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Arcturus would be a very unlikely place for present day aliens.

Arcturus is a K-class star in it's giant phase (at the end of its life). It's 10 billion years old and has likely engulfed most of the close-in the planets in the system (which could be one reason we've not yet detected any).

Our own Sun will go through a similar phase at the end of its life, engulfing all of the inner planets. This is part of the life and deaths of sunlike stars:

Here's a picture of Arcturus in scale compared to our Sun:

So... Any "Arcturians" would have long since perished or left this system for another star.

Arcturus being a bright star like Sirus, etc figures in a lot of old mythology. Its not surprising the New Age crowed have adopted it as part of their new mythology.

edit on 23-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

U can say something about this book, if you know it and in general about your view on Arcturians

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

AnnieWolf19
reply to post by Guyfriday

U can say something about this book, if you know it and in general about your view on Arcturians

Most of us haven't read the book, nor want to read it. Are you just trying to spam a book link? It appears you've not read the thread you're posting on.

It's HIGHLY UNLIKELY Arcturians exist so there is nothing to say.
edit on 23-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

AnnieWolf19

Oh they exist alright, but these beings are NOT what people think..

Arcturian "guides" are fallen angels in disguise.

Contrary to what Edgar Cayce would have you believe, the Arcturians are NOT interested in bringing peace.

The "Arcturians" teach that the most fundamental ingredient for living is love.

Here is the REAL agenda:

• kidnap
  • lie
  • mutilate
  • probe
  • implant
  • rape
  • impregnate

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

edit on 23-12-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

• posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
    link   
    reply to post by JadeStar

I come from country where there is not much talk about aliens and here on this forum are people who knows the subject...so I have just wanted to get some information on the topic of Arcturians.

I'm not a spamer.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Murgatroid

Personally, I believe in Christ so I know that all creatures who have ever appeared as "aliens" are fallen angels.

Thanks Brother for comment.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
    link   

AnnieWolf19

Personally, I believe in Christ so I know that all creatures who have ever appeared as "aliens" are fallen angels.

Thanks Brother for comment.

Believing in Christ has nothing to do with the nature of extraterrestrial life.

One deals with spirituality the other deals with the material world.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    I have misgivings when I read claims about inhabitants of planets circling stars no longer on the main sequence. Arcturus has ended the stable portion of its life. It has already expanded over 25 times its former diameter. This will have had a catastrophic effect on any of its planets that were formerly habitable.
    Arcturus is the brightest star in the Northern celestial hemisphere. It's not surprising that it would have attracted the notice of those with a story to tell. It would be a much more convincing story, if it featured, instead, modest, relatively inconspicuous stars like our Sun. It is just such stars that are likely to harbor life.
    edit on 23-12-2013 by Ross 54 because: corrected spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
    link   

Wouldn't someone from the area of Arcturus actually be from an orbiting planet? Whatever orbiting planets Arcturus has...

Or that would make Earthlings, Martians, Venetians, etc, all "Solarians" as our main star ( the sun) is Sol.

Is there orbiting planets?
    Anyone?

Just curious

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
    link   
    There is no clear evidence of planets orbiting Arcturus. Any planets that were formerly in the star's habitable zone; neither severely hot or cold, would presumably have been either rendered lifeless or destroyed outright as the star expanded over the past millions of years.
    edit on 23-12-2013 by Ross 54 because: added clarifying phrase

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
    link   

I will not deny what I do not have knowledge of so it is possible that such beings may indeed exist but I have no dealings to my knowledge with such but the gray are real and they are not actually from another star system or even another planet (Originally), they are essentially a branch of Human cousins whom survived in limited numbers off world when a terrible catastrophe (one of many both artificial and natural) wiped out a great civilization and most of the life and people making it impossible for them to survive in the harsh environment if they were to return so they had to rely on there inventiveness and selection of there offspring and engineering, there limited gene pool and environmental and survival challenges made them totally alien to there and our forebears (they thrived for a time though) and from a hand full of survivors here a different and in many ways more dynamic but also more primitive race arose the humans, in the early days scientists among them tried to a degree to reverse the racial schism and engineered hybrids but as they were now no longer suited to life on earth and many of there experiments either failed or were eradicated by them themselves there are maybe only two or three indigenous solarian races (left out of potentially hundreds today) descended from that first great race whom were almost totally destroyed long ago, The solar system has indeed by in contact and not always amicably with extra solar life, how I know this I can not say but I just do so take it or leave it.

Many of these now exinct factions warred with one another but the gray have survived and too a degree they probably think they own the human race.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
    link   

snowspirit

Wouldn't someone from the area of Arcturus actually be from an orbiting planet? Whatever orbiting planets Arcturus has...

Or that would make Earthlings, Martians, Venetians, etc, all "Solarians" as our main star ( the sun) is Sol.

Is there orbiting planets?
    Anyone?

Just curious

Correct. And no planets have been found. Arcturus is a dying star off the main sequence. Any habitable planets around it long will have been engulfed by the star.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join