It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't know what you guys feel like about the ACLU as there are varying view points and middle view points.

This is not posted in any way to promote them, but it is a good Christmas Carol for ATS members!

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas Season whose cheer, good will, charity and love will last not but one day, but until the following Christmas Season of 2014!

Merry Christmas ATS! and now for the Video....

edit on fpmMon, 23 Dec 2013 13:55:35 -060012America/ChicagoMon, 23 Dec 2013 13:55:35 -06001America/Chicago12America/Chicago by FarmerGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

I'd give more stars and flags if I could. That's a damned cool video.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

Thanks my friend! It is a good video. I gave you a star just because you replied. Merry Christmas!!
2nd obligatory line.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

i replied. i want a star.

edit on 23-12-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Free star for you too!
Merry Christmas my friend!!

2nd Christmas line

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Cool Video.
I'll pass on a Holiday Greeting I received from a friend.

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.
Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To all my Republican friends:

Have a blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Now that IS funny! I've never seen so much politically correct speech written or spoken in one place!

Unfortunately, I am not so politically correct! Thanks for the smile and Merry Christmas my Friend!!

P.S. A star for you too!!

new topics

top topics

join