It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another 'bird,insect, ufo' image caught on video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm on a roll today I think. I've had tons of discussions regarding frame rates, shutter speeds, birds, bugs etc., which has sent me on a mission to understand the differences of what a bug or ufo might look like.
Then I came across this clip just now of a ufo spotted during a live broadcast of a football game. Perhaps this clip has already been posted?

At any rate, at first glance I assumed right away this was INDEED an insect with the elongated shape caused by a slower shutter speed, blurring and the 'swooping' of the object. Until...the slow motion shows it goes behind the building. ?? Puzz ??

Thoughts?
edit on 23-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's an insect. It has that atypical "flying rods" look.

Flying Rods Debunked
edit on 12 23 2013 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm on a roll today I think. I've had tons of discussions regarding frame rates, shutter speeds, birds, bugs etc., which has sent me on a mission to understand the differences of what a bug or ufo might look like.

Of course a UFO is just something unidentified (hence the acronym UFO) so it could look like anything that is not clear enough to be identified.

But if you mean a visiting alien ship then who knows what it might look like as no one has ever identified a visiting alien ship so we don't even know if they exist at this moment.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm actually very impressed with this, I would like to hear other ppls opinion on this as well, it did look like it went by twice?? It definitely doesn't look like a big or dust, as you can see it goes behind the building... Hmm nice find and thanks for sharing!!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Could be onto something here dude, it can't be a bug or a bird unless it's a giant bug (in which case we need to run for our lives before they take over the planet) or a giant bird with supersonic ability (in which case we need to tame these things so I can ride it to work).

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wow really cool vid, wish i could offer more into what is actually going on in the vid but i dont have those fantastical abilities. The whole going behind the building is really interesting, haven't seen that before

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hmm...very cool find. And for those that say insect....I would rather this be a UFO than an insect THAT big....now that would be something to freak out about.

It does appear to be a fairly large object going behind the buildings.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would also suggest looking up the term FRAME RATE as it applies to video.
Even analog video has a framerate.

The bug does NOT go behind the church. It is just captured over several frames where it is in a new position at each frame.

Just as there are shutter speeds in stil photography, a higher framerate would have showed the bug making a smoother progression in front of the church.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

There's a little thing called perspective that you have to think about here. When things are closer to the camera they look as big as things that are far way. The bug you see flying in front of the building is very close to the camera so it looks big. Also it is blurry because the camera is focused on the building.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by FlySolo

Of course a UFO is just something unidentified (hence the acronym UFO) so it could look like anything that is not clear enough to be identified.

But if you mean a visiting alien ship then who knows what it might look like as no one has ever identified a visiting alien ship so we don't even know if they exist at this moment.

For all intents and purposes, UFO herein shall be implied to be anti-gravity/non local technology/secret

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The bug does NOT go behind the church. It is just captured over several frames where it is in a new position at each frame.

Except you're wrong. IF the bug is captured in its new position, then why is there only a 'partial' bug?
Your explanation would make this impossible

edit on 23-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have just looked at it again and there is like 3 that go across, namely the one in the top left hand corner around 6-8 seconds in, is 100% a bug and looks exactly like the others.

Definitely bug. I didn't know after image effect didn't happen on the building, good illusion, you had me convinced for a minute

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm thinking there were four UFO's...not just the first one focused on by the videomaker.

Look carefully...there are four of them.

And they do seem to be going behind the buildings, so for me at least, that rules out insects...unless they are 50 foot long, self illuminated and travelling a couple of thousand mph or so.

Or they are part of a faked video of course.

Are there any other recordings of that particular game to compare against this video clip?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Plenty of people have witnessed alien craft at close range. I know you don't acknowledge this but folks have been seeing and touching and boarding alien craft for decades. Your statement is inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

not to mention the high illumination in the foreground, they must have been using the new plasma lights to light it. nothing insect size would have shown up beyond 10 feet.. if there was original footage, I might be arsed to do some further analysis ..

funbox

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would like to add two comparisons to use as a bench mark. The first photo is of an overexposed helicopter. Notice the navigation lights which appears to be more than one.

Here's a still of the OP object:

Keep this in mind if your claim is insect.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by iRoyalty

There's a little thing called perspective that you have to think about here. When things are closer to the camera they look as big as things that are far way. The bug you see flying in front of the building is very close to the camera so it looks big. Also it is blurry because the camera is focused on the building.

What you're referring to can be explained here:

No one disputes this. Except, it can't be close to the camera because it does appear go behind the building.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Except the top image is of a single picture taken with a long exposure time. The video is, well, a video. And although the two look similar, they are not the same.

Looks like insects flying past the camera light.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's its time lapse footage of a plane , you can tell it's time lapse by the traffic in the background.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

one big insect ...

fuBox

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join