It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK47 assault rifle designer Kalashnikov dies at 94

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What do ya think?

Wonder if they should build a Kalashnikov Mansion?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

bg_socalif

spartacus699
So one could postulate that he was part in parcel to killing probably around a billion or more people.

The same could be said for the inventor of gun powder if you want to get technical.

naaa that's a stretch. but an ak47? come one, it's designed for 1 thing only killing men!

edit on 23-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

What do ya think?

Wonder if they should build a Kalashnikov Mansion?

Honestly? I think if I wanted to leave a legacy, I'd pick something other than a weapon.

I would like to be remembered for the lives I saved, the lives I've created.

Not the lives I've caused lost.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

spartacus699
naaa that's a stretch. but an ak47? come one, it's designed for 1 thing only killing men!

Men, women, children...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
may he, John Moses Browning, and Samuel Colt forever design the best weapons in the afterlife.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Actually tusks simonov designed the sks... Since we're keeping score.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why all the terrorists that the EU supports, have a Kalashnikov ? How come they don't have a FN-FAL or a H&K rifle of some sort ? Because the EU has specifically produced Kalashnikovs for them, so they can always blame the Russians or a former Soviet state that they want to.

In reality at least half of the Kalashnikovs that were produced during the Cold War were actually produced in the west and distributed to all their colonies in Africa to make sure that it is always possible to blame the soviet in the event that those Kalashnikovs were to be used for terrorist purposes within EUrope or the US.

The EU could always blame the Soviet Union. The decision and actions taken for the manufacturing of Kalashnikovs in EUrope specifically for European back terrorists was taken by NATO and approved by all European royals families and governments without any exceptions or retrictions,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join